sharetrader
Page 565 of 936 FirstFirst ... 65465515555561562563564565566567568569575615665 ... LastLast
Results 5,641 to 5,650 of 9358

I dont think they really care eh.

If they don't make reference to it, i’m out.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post

I am the same, Rosco.

In my mind this is last chance saloon... There has to be meaningful progress and proper commentary / action on Hills shenanigans, otherwise I am gone.

I have held for a long time and supported a number of CRs, but enough is enough.

In the meantime I am keeping an eye on the depth at 0.006, as I am considering reducing my exposure before the agm. At least I picked up the bulk at 0.005...

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post

If it isn't addressed in the slightest shareholders can exit but they do have rights, like calling for an emergency meeting and having a vote of no confidence

I now choose to look at it differently.
    What he has done might not be ethically correct but who should know the future of the Company better than the man himself and he actually cares when negative comments oblige him to respond. It might show a lack of self control but the point is - he cares.

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    What he has done might not be ethically correct but who should know the future of the Company better than the man himself and he actually cares when negative comments oblige him to respond. It might show a lack of self control but the point is - he cares.
    The fact that he cares could be entirely based in his own self interests. He is on a good wicket which would come under even more scrutiny should the next CR fail to deliver the goods.

Quote Originally Posted by swissboy View Post
    Whether right or wrong, he should have identified himself.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Whether right or wrong, he should have identified himself.
    Yes he should have. Hardly conduct becoming of a highly paid CEO of a listed NZX company is it?!

Attachment 11795

(Not my annotations. Taken from another forum)

Gold up to $1840.00 USD/Oz, NTL'S underlying assets going up every day, good job they didn't start mining three years ago.
    I think Matt Hill knows exactly what he is doing, why sell an asset today when it will likely double in the not to near future. Very exciting times ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Gold up to $1840.00 USD/Oz, NTL'S underlying assets going up every day, good job they didn't start mining three years ago.
    I think Matt Hill knows exactly what he is doing, why sell an asset today when it will likely double in the not to near future. Very exciting times ahead.
    Are you joking?
    if they started mining 3 years ago, they could of had a truck load in the bank or paid it out to shareholder, to do as they chose, reinvest in real gold if you wished.
    wk

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    As I have said before, the rising POG has been handed to us on a plate. Some rough calcs

400,000 confirmed JORC oz at ball park $1000 USD PROFIT per oz = $400 million USD

= $600 million NZD at today's exchange rate

Current Market Cap 19.5 million @ 0.7 cents

The market at some point will wake up and smell the coffee!

Always do the Maths!