sharetrader
Page 567 of 937 FirstFirst ... 67467517557563564565566567568569570571577617667 ... LastLast
Results 5,661 to 5,670 of 9367

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Gold up to $1840.00 USD/Oz, NTL'S underlying assets going up every day, good job they didn't start mining three years ago.
    I think Matt Hill knows exactly what he is doing, why sell an asset today when it will likely double in the not to near future. Very exciting times ahead.
    The calls for the price of Gold to soar into the $3000 - $5000 range is becoming quite regular from a number of directions.
    IMO: we haven't seen it kick off yet, all the major world economy's are crawling along or for a better line "kicking the can down the road" with all this printing of paper money and stimulus. At some point the market is going to crash and crash properly!
    When that starts to roll out then we will see Golds real break out (something tells me that could be 2022 or 3) I just have everything crossed that by that time NTL are producing well.

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    If there's a vaccine tomorrow then the POG will drop like a stone. I believe there'll be a vaccine before any gold from this Mickey Mouse outfit gets dug up.
    I disagree the POG will not drop like a stone it may dip. Here's how i look at it - The stone (In this case Covid19) has been thrown into the middle of the lake (world) as the ripple from the stone slowly rolls out towards the edge of the lake it takes time to get there, as it reaches the shore it peaks then crashes and that sir is when we will see some fireworks. The damage is done the effects are still coming and i believe its still a way off yet. Currently People still have money the Government is still feeding the cow but what happens when that stops??

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    ... Currently People still have money the Government is still feeding the cow but what happens when that stops??
    Good point there LTW

I see Ozzie are continuing their C-19 Subsidies out to basically the end of the year past September on recent developments

So what will happen here in our effective 'isolation' from outside world ?

We can even advertise our gold as "Covid-free" and "made in NZ" - hahahaha

I too would like to see some incentives to get it out of the ground in place of "generous" salary.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Good point there LTW

I see Ozzie are continuing their C-19 Subsidies out to basically the end of the year past September on recent developments

So what will happen here in our effective 'isolation' from outside world ?
    It amazes me as a business owner how many aged debtors are all of a sudden paying there bills (i'm talking upto 3yr old debts that where written off, not big debts) it's crazy. I've been racking my brain on what's causing it?? All i can come up with is that these businesses all of a sudden have some surplus money and are actually doing the right thing. However they will be staying on the Bad debtor list and doing business in future will be done money up front.
    What dose scare me though, is when it all dry's up who are they then going to have hanging and when this becomes a dominos effect, then what happens. However the Government prolongs the pain now the pain still must come but it is what they are doing now that dictates how bad the pain is going to be in the future. USA, USA, USA their ducked and when they come to terms with it, how big will that stone be when thrown in the lake? possibly be a lot bigger ripple than Covid.

Guru

Gold has pushed through $1870 USD overnight. Not far from all time highs.

IMO

Yeah my Goldies are booming whats happening to yours

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Gold has pushed through $1870 USD overnight. Not far from all time highs.
    Yes, and silver up 7% overnight. We have some of that!

NTL's operation must become 'bankable' soon if this keeps up - i.e. a bank loan and no dreaded capital raise.

Either that or we'll become a tempting takeover target.
    What would people consider selling at? I'd hope the big shareholders would resist, but many of the negative posters here might be glad to get out at under a cent.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Yes, and silver up 7% overnight. We have some of that!

NTL's operation must become 'bankable' soon if this keeps up - i.e. a bank loan and no dreaded capital raise.

Either that or we'll become a tempting takeover target.
    What would people consider selling at? I'd hope the big shareholders would resist, but many of the negative posters here might be glad to get out at under a cent.
    Ive asked the same question but without full resource consent i can't see a take over coming. However with full mining resource consent (even a bit of production) i could see it happening very easily and possibly very quickly.

Like Jonu states, saying you have 400,000 oz in the ground means very little but having a JORC report (pair reviewed) stating you have 400,000oz in the ground now that has creditability and IMHO I'm sure it is on more than 1 company's radar or watch list.

The AGM will be very interesting as i hope or have read a number of the larger SH's have now got profiles on here and have probably been reading this thread. I'm quietly hoping for some good news or a resignation before hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Yeah my Goldies are booming whats happening to yours
    Me too, I picked up a bunch of ASX producers when we had the COVID crash. Most have doubled or close to it.