sharetrader
Page 569 of 936 FirstFirst ... 69469519559565566567568569570571572573579619669 ... LastLast
Results 5,681 to 5,690 of 9358

So is NTLs NTA 0.59cents, $0.59 or $0.0059???
    Last edited by youngatheart; 23-07-2020 at 04:49 PM.

Am curious as BGI had a trading halt put on it for stating NTA in cents and not $ and this could mean that people are buying shares at 0.6c thinking that NTA it is 59c when perhaps it's really $0.0059... and ASB lists NTA as 0.59...

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yes at that time they had no permission for truck movements. Eventually HDC gave them permission for truck movements and after that they seemed to change tack and decided to apply for a permit outside. They have always offered the carrot of cash flow from the pilot plant and it has always seemed plausible that they could process high grade ore and produce some cash flow and of course that has never eventuated and doesn’t seem much closer now.

I was originally under the impression that the pilot plant would be producing gold but my understanding Now is that it produces a concentrate. Put in ore at 20 gms per tonne at get a concentrate of 80 gms per tonne. Also the recovery rate did not seem to be very good. My impression was that a fair bit of the gold maybe 30% or so was left behind in the tailings.

Maybe Jonu has a better understanding of this and could put some light on it.

I do believe that this mine has potential but to me there are more problems than you can poke a stick at and they are not being addressed and we shareholders are kept in the dark.
    The latest annual report still talks about it (see below) and quotes 800g of Au/tonne concentrate not 80g of Au/tonne concentrate. From this I understand the 20g Au/tonne of ore concentrates to 1/40th of it's original weight which is much easier to transport etc..

This plan was outlined to shareholders at the
    2019 AGM. This planning was complete in the
    first quarter of the financial year while at the
    same time the pilot plant was consented and
    commenced processing high grade ore into a
    concentrate which graded at 800g/t Au
    Last edited by Paint it Black; 23-07-2020 at 07:16 PM. Reason: A draft only which needs correcting.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Yes, and silver up 7% overnight. We have some of that!

NTL's operation must become 'bankable' soon if this keeps up - i.e. a bank loan and no dreaded capital raise.
    From my AGM notes in 2017: Prior to the meeting one of the geologists said that Gold is the priority to recover but the silver ratio to gold is 4 to 1. They may only recover 2/3 of the silver (ratio will come out with the final plan)

From memory (so could be wrong)... Charbel Nader mentioned that they need the JORC and the final mining plan to be able to get a bank loan. It would be worth asking at the next AGM.

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    It clearly doesn't. Can you point at any revenue?

IMHO the most egregious series of promises were made in the last CR. For example:
    sorry I didn’t see anywhere in you post talk about revenue. As for a “saleable product” I’d happily buy all they have produced! The pilot plant produces and product that could be sold but you have assumed it was a production plant, that it it not. They did talk about the pilot plant being able to be up scaled to produce more but decided that would be a waste of our funds. You are reading and stating only what you you want to. Playing with words and I don’t believe you are being honest or your intentions don’t add up.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Am curious as BGI had a trading halt put on it for stating NTA in cents and not $ and this could mean that people are buying shares at 0.6c thinking that NTA it is 59c when perhaps it's really $0.0059... and ASB lists NTA as 0.59...

The NTL NTA per share at 31 Mar 2020 is $0.0059 ; or 0.59 of a Cent per share

($15.9 m / approx 2,692 m shares )

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Unless he/she becomes impatient and takes out all those on offer at 0.7
    Well lookie there. Our friend looking for 30 million shares did get impatient this morning.

Someone's keen this morning....

Offers at 0.007 just about gone on just over $210k...

Is something finally going to happen...??
    Last edited by BigBob; 24-07-2020 at 10:05 AM. Reason: Typo

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Someone's keen this morning....

Offers at 0.007 just about gone on just over $210k...

Is something finally going to happen...??
    Hopefully, whatever the Company comes up with in the Quarterly, the ping pong tading from 0.6 to 0.7 is finished.

I hope whoever bought the 30mil didn't think the NTA was $0.59c a share