sharetrader
Page 570 of 936 FirstFirst ... 70470520560566567568569570571572573574580620670 ... LastLast
Results 5,691 to 5,700 of 9358

Crystal ball must be shinier than mine.

Go you good thing!!
    Im now picturing one of those glass balls when you shake them the snow falls, but instead of white flakes, they are golden - in my happy place now.
    Last edited by Landyman; 24-07-2020 at 10:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I hope whoever bought the 30mil didn't think the NTA was $0.59c a share
    The thing is it probably is

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Crystal ball must be shinier than mine.

Go you good thing!!
    Im now picturing one of those glass balls when you shake them the snow falls, but instead of white flakes, they are golden - in my happy place now.
    Despite the dramas of the last month....NTL has some great things in the pipeline. Heading into the Quarterly with the company under pressure to produce (literally), I'd say it is a smart move by the purchaser. I'm sure they will have done their homework before sinking 210k into the stock.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Well lookie there. Our friend looking for 30 million shares did get impatient this morning.
    Wonder who it might be?? Possibly someone worried they are about to lose a $400k pa job?

Good to see anyway. Yeah, I hope we break out of this .6/7 ping pong, it's boring.
    PoG still rising.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    NTL has some great things in the pipeline
    Like a shareholder funded tour of processing plants overseas? Great for one party, not so for the other.

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Good to see anyway. Yeah, I hope we break out of this .6/7 ping pong, it's boring.
    PoG still rising.
    Just over 4 mill is now on the bid side at .07c... Looks like it's finally breaking out from the ping pong range...

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Just over 4 mill is now on the bid side at .07c... Looks like it's finally breaking out from the ping pong range...
    Yes, that purchaser has put their hand up for 6,000,000 shares. Wait for the holders of 1000 shares to continue with their foot shooting.

The past month has made me more skeptical/suspicious - I dont remember ever seeing that amount of shares trade in a day - all on the back of no new info. Very odd.

Deep pockets taking a punt? Or maybe they have something special in their pipe(line)

Either way, great to see!!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    The past month has made me more skeptical/suspicious - I dont remember ever seeing that amount of shares trade in a day - all on the back of no new info. Very odd.

Deep pockets taking a punt? Or maybe they have something special in their pipe(line)

Either way, great to see!!
    SPP bonus shares have been issued and didn't collapse the price. Why? Because they would largely have been taken up by holders who realise the potential of the company. Combine that with a rocketing POG, Peer Reviewed JORC and NTL saying they are in talks with a processor, it is hardly surprising that serious investors are lining up.

Could be someone in the know at the council regarding the resource consent or a takeover,or just the old NTA which is showing as:-
    NTA 0.59
    Thats on ASB