sharetrader
Page 571 of 936 FirstFirst ... 71471521561567568569570571572573574575581621671 ... LastLast
Results 5,701 to 5,710 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    SPP bonus shares have been issued and didn't collapse the price. Why? Because they would largely have been taken up by holders who realise the potential of the company. Combine that with a rocketing POG, Peer Reviewed JORC and NTL saying they are in talks with a processor, it is hardly surprising that serious investors are lining up.
    Eye's wide open ay Jonu, i bet that's making a few sit up in their seats. hopefully it continues.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Eye's wide open ay Jonu, i bet that's making a few sit up in their seats. hopefully it continues.
    I should have mentioned OGC's announcement of long term commitment to the district in the mix. Cheap pickings for them.

Advanced Member

Could be Mattie doing a mismanagement buyout, seeing he's lost his voice on here!

Up .2 in Aus to .007 not huge volume but at least the trend is in the right direction.Just 2.5m left at .007.There are a few on the NZX looking to buy at .007 perhaps they should gobble up the ones on the ASX?

Is this stock about to do a BGI?

Advanced Member

The virtual AGM will beheld on 6th August at 11.00am. Hope as many as possible will be tuned in.
    I think it is time for us sharetrader to get together and have some group questions put together. I have a few of my own that I would like considered. One is a big one which I will not outline now as it is a question on its own. For now lets consider the obvious ones. Also I like the idea of all question given to the board in advance as,not to make it easier for the board ,but to give time for the best considered answer. This is not about pulling off some fast trick question to score a point. I want an indept answer.

My first questionis POG. If you privately own NTL and now seeing the value of gold rise in the last two years would you if you had the advantage of hindsight began markening gold two years ago. For the future and with the likely continued rise in gold price how do you see the balance between production and just leaving it in them there hills.I have read serious central bank reports that gold is in for a steep climb in the next few years. The big rise has not happened yet. Is this factored into NTL non production.
    I am hopefull that we holders can get some group questions started here on sharetrader.
    I will be back later with another concern.
    digger

Advanced Member

About 12 hours since my last post.. Looks like everyone is very happy with the status que,as no replies.

One point needs making. While this FMA investigation is still underway Matt or any other board members will not be able to discuss the matter. That is the way our judicial system works. Probably why VINCE has not replied to my post last week as well.
    Anyways it appears very one is happy. Have to be with gold closing over 1900 US. That is about 2900 kiwi and extraction cost are less that 1000 kiwi.[[Actuall posted as 750 but better add a bit].
    Question for the AGM. How is the full mining concent proceeding. When can we expect some update on progress??
    digger

Hi Digger
    I am sure there will be replies, I think a lot of people take the weekend off sharetrader?

For me it would be really good to understand exactly what needs to be completed to start bulk sampling as we thought this would have been a lot sooner than now. Ideally it would also be good to have a timeframe, but would settle for knowing what milestones need to be completed before we start generating revenue

I see horizon have poured first gold from their aussie mine and are planning to treat 159 tonnes of ore per month at....wait for it...an average of 1.86 grams per tonne....ntl has something like an average of 15 grams per tonne and in some sections of the mine 1000 grams per tonne?....if only we could get it out...we can only hope

Quote Originally Posted by Chippie View Post
    Hi Digger
    I am sure there will be replies, I think a lot of people take the weekend off sharetrader?

For me it would be really good to understand exactly what needs to be completed to start bulk sampling as we thought this would have been a lot sooner than now. Ideally it would also be good to have a timeframe, but would settle for knowing what milestones need to be completed before we start generating revenue
    You beat me to it Chippie. I think this is what's most holder want to know. An honest timeline to production is what i believe will ease frustrations of holders and give the SP confidence to move, is it 1, 2, 3years away? . What are the challenges i don't believe this is that hard I'd happily do it for them if they gave me the details. when i'm back infront of my computer i will post some more