sharetrader
Page 572 of 936 FirstFirst ... 72472522562568569570571572573574575576582622672 ... LastLast
Results 5,711 to 5,720 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    About 12 hours since my last post.. Looks like everyone is very happy with the status que,as no replies.

One point needs making. While this FMA investigation is still underway Matt or any other board members will not be able to discuss the matter. That is the way our judicial system works. Probably why VINCE has not replied to my post last week as well.
    Anyways it appears very one is happy. Have to be with gold closing over 1900 US. That is about 2900 kiwi and extraction cost are less that 1000 kiwi.[[Actuall posted as 750 but better add a bit].
    Question for the AGM. How is the full mining concent proceeding. When can we expect some update on progress??
    Thanks Digger.

My questions would be around the concentrator as follows:

When is the upscaled concentrator expected to be ready for production following the success of the pilot plant advised in the 2020 annual report being able to produced 800g Au/tonne of concentrate?
    Is consideration still being given to locating the concentrator and disposing the tailings within the mine with the associated transportation contraints being eliminated and environmental advantages maximised?
    When the upscaled concentrator is ready will the two year bulk sampling consent then be immediately triggered?
    If the upscaled concentator is still more than 6 months away, and with the PoG quickly escalating, has any thought been given to commencing production of the concentrate now with the pilot plant?

Thanks again Digger.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    You beat me to it Chippie. I think this is what's most holder want to know. An honest timeline to production is what i believe will ease frustrations of holders and give the SP confidence to move, is it 1, 2, 3years away? . What are the challenges i don't believe this is that hard I'd happily do it for them if they gave me the details. when i'm back infront of my computer i will post some more
    It would be good to see some really tangible progress past the recent years (or decades) snails pace progress amidst the
    chapters of ongoing Cap Raises on Cap Raise to top up the supply of available Readies for the next snail crawl at NTL
    (And not the feel-good prerequisite BS priming up for the next mining of Shareholder Pockets)

It's probably just as well no very rare snails were found down the mine depths or the whole job would likely be more screwed
    and sailing backwards further.

How long did it take the old school Miners digging in the depths of these very mines 100-120 years ago to start getting production out of the same holes that HGL/NTL are still playing around with, but haven't to date dragged out meaningful pay dirt from below, past perhaps still dreaming about it ?

It's not as if any very major digging etc has been necessary by NTL/HGL - the holes & levels were probably basically there and always have been from old workings, needing maybe strengthening, better access, where flooded - draining, Upgraded Services, H&S and other add-ons.

Will they be announcing a new CEO soon ?
    Last edited by nztx; 27-07-2020 at 05:23 AM.

1. Does there need to be another CR, if so, whats the least amount of money needed to get production going? What the worst case scenario for cash required?

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    1. Does there need to be another CR, if so, whats the least amount of money needed to get production going? What the worst case scenario for cash required?
    Probably another CR and possibly another after that. The problem with this type of investment is that the punters are not told and do not understand the reality. If everybody was told 10 years ago that in 10 years time we still would not be seeing any gold no money would have been raised then or in any other subsequent CR. It could be said it would be stupid for management to present the facts. As long as the mine produces gold profitably in the end then the end justifies the means. If the mine never produces and management has always believed that was a more than likely outcome then of course that is a different story. I do believe that management and the board believe this mine will be profitable and so I do understand to an extent the pressure Matt Hill would have felt.

I am sure that Matt Hill has a lot of knowledge and has had a very positive effect on the operation aside from the recent alleged events.

In my view this company has not been good with public relations. A board member with PR expertise could have made a significant difference.

I only wish that all these past events could be put behind us and production could be started as soon as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Probably another CR and possibly another after that. The problem with this type of investment is that the punters are not told and do not understand the reality. If everybody was told 10 years ago that in 10 years time we still would not be seeing any gold no money would have been raised then or in any other subsequent CR. It could be said it would be stupid for management to present the facts. As long as the mine produces gold profitably in the end then the end justifies the means. If the mine never produces and management has always believed that was a more than likely outcome then of course that is a different story. I do believe that management and the board believe this mine will be profitable and so I do understand to an extent the pressure Matt Hill would have felt.

I am sure that Matt Hill has a lot of knowledge and has had a very positive effect on the operation aside from the recent alleged events.

In my view this company has not been good with public relations. A board member with PR expertise could have made a significant difference.

I only wish that all these past events could be put behind us and production could be started as soon as possible.
    Agree, its tough for the Board, but they are obligated to tell us what they think is realistic. Playing the incompetence card is wearing very thin.
    I think this thing can make money too, or maybe thats more my heart trying to over-ride my brain for my investments sake. Its a sad state now, anything they say, we doubt. I fear for another CR, cant see it being as succesful as they have been in the past.

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    About 12 hours since my last post.. Looks like everyone is very happy with the status que,as no replies.

One point needs making. While this FMA investigation is still underway Matt or any other board members will not be able to discuss the matter. That is the way our judicial system works. Probably why VINCE has not replied to my post last week as well.
    Anyways it appears very one is happy. Have to be with gold closing over 1900 US. That is about 2900 kiwi and extraction cost are less that 1000 kiwi.[[Actuall posted as 750 but better add a bit].
    Question for the AGM. How is the full mining concent proceeding. When can we expect some update on progress??
    We need to ask them to produce a business plan,then at least we have something documented,then if they miss any deadlines or decide not to go ahead with an expected project, we can expect some sort of explanation.

Advanced Member

No need for capital raise or any further delay.
    I've costed the price to get 26 tonne per container, picked up from the mine by swinglifter, to port of Tauranga, and off loaded in Brisbane at $3350 all inclusive.

From what I'm lead to believe, we are already at the ore face.

If you simply Bobcat the 15g/tonne RAW ore out the shaft and into the container, and ship it to Australia for processing, then 26t x 15 g =390g =13.755 ounces x US$1900oz = US$26134.50 =NZ$39201 - $3350 less internal Aust transport, less processing, NZ admin and extraction = CASHflow to shareholders.
    NO capex required.

If we have sufficient amounts of concentrate @ 800g/t that needs further processing, then the above exercise would gross a mere $2074800 per container.

Conversion may not be optimim compared to a custom built plant, but ask yourself a pragmatic question, do you want 9/10ths of something, or 10/10ths of nothing, like you have now?
    Obviously, cash generated could pay for NZ based facility later.

Another yr of Matts salary would pay freight on 120 containers.

Enough of unready, unsteady, just GO!!!!!!
    Last edited by Getty; 27-07-2020 at 06:35 PM. Reason: omission

Advanced Member

Amended the above, because I omitted the NZD/USD conversion when first posted

Gold has Finally broken it’s all time highs
    Fingers crossed for some good news from the mine.

Looking at the NZX-ASX miners / prospectors shares , this must be the last one to have a SP rise.