sharetrader
Page 573 of 938 FirstFirst ... 73473523563569570571572573574575576577583623673 ... LastLast
Results 5,721 to 5,730 of 9378
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    No need for capital raise or any further delay.
    I've costed the price to get 26 tonne per container, picked up from the mine by swinglifter, to port of Tauranga, and off loaded in Brisbane at $3350 all inclusive.

From what I'm lead to believe, we are already at the ore face.

If you simply Bobcat the 15g/tonne RAW ore out the shaft and into the container, and ship it to Australia for processing, then 26t x 15 g =390g =13.755 ounces x US$1900oz = US$26134.50 =NZ$39201 - $3350 less internal Aust transport, less processing, NZ admin and extraction = CASHflow to shareholders.
    NO capex required.

If we have sufficient amounts of concentrate @ 800g/t that needs further processing, then the above exercise would gross a mere $2074800 per container.

Conversion may not be optimim compared to a custom built plant, but ask yourself a pragmatic question, do you want 9/10ths of something, or 10/10ths of nothing, like you have now?
    Obviously, cash generated could pay for NZ based facility later.

Another yr of Matts salary would pay freight on 120 containers.

Enough of unready, unsteady, just GO!!!!!!
    Getty, now that's lateral thinking, Im going to add Paul to your name now,

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    No need for capital raise or any further delay.
    I've costed the price to get 26 tonne per container, picked up from the mine by swinglifter, to port of Tauranga, and off loaded in Brisbane at $3350 all inclusive.

From what I'm lead to believe, we are already at the ore face.

If you simply Bobcat the 15g/tonne RAW ore out the shaft and into the container, and ship it to Australia for processing, then 26t x 15 g =390g =13.755 ounces x US$1900oz = US$26134.50 =NZ$39201 - $3350 less internal Aust transport, less processing, NZ admin and extraction = CASHflow to shareholders.
    NO capex required.

If we have sufficient amounts of concentrate @ 800g/t that needs further processing, then the above exercise would gross a mere $2074800 per container.

Conversion may not be optimim compared to a custom built plant, but ask yourself a pragmatic question, do you want 9/10ths of something, or 10/10ths of nothing, like you have now?
    Obviously, cash generated could pay for NZ based facility later.

Another yr of Matts salary would pay freight on 120 containers.

Enough of unready, unsteady, just GO!!!!!!
    Something along these lines is definitely an option, although it would be good to concentrate the ore before shipping. I know NTL have considered this previously, and with Gold sitting at 1940 USD overnight it has to be an option, either raw or concentrated. NTL has already said they want to advance the face of Mystery, which they suspect further in will have have pockets of the hundreds of g/t that have been found previously.

As far as I'm aware there is little to stop them doing this. I suspect they have been timing their run with the 2 year bulk sampling and move to full mining consent. I say bite the bullet and go!

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Something along these lines is definitely an option, although it would be good to concentrate the ore before shipping. I know NTL have considered this previously, and with Gold sitting at 1940 USD overnight it has to be an option, either raw or concentrated. NTL has already said they want to advance the face of Mystery, which they suspect further in will have have pockets of the hundreds of g/t that have been found previously.

As far as I'm aware there is little to stop them doing this. I suspect they have been timing their run with the 2 year bulk sampling and move to full mining consent. I say bite the bullet and go!
    Its probably the HDC restriction of one blast event per day and 4 truck movements per day that is holding this option up.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Its probably the HDC restriction of one blast event per day and 4 truck movements per day that is holding this option up.
    I have no expertise in how many tonne a blast would loosen, but 2 containers a day is within the current truck movements. 60k per day positive cashflow. Remember they already have a few hundred tonne stockpiled.

As I've said several times before...the POG rise has fallen in our laps. The profitability of this mine has approximately doubled in the last 18 months or so.

Advanced Member

4 truck movements a day will be plenty for this boutique.
    26 tonne x 4 loads per day = 104 tonne = payday.

Plenty of Aussie miners do the same thing, moving raw ore long distances to a 3rd party treatment.
    of my earlier figures, only @ $90/t is the sea component, so many of the other costs would be faced anyway.

Guru

Good to see the sellers at 0.8 thinning out a bit pre-open.

Hold em tight folks. Good times are a coming.

Advanced Member

Furthermore, i see this as complying with any existing consents, no need for long drawn out Resource management hearings for treatment options.
    This is a turkey, oops, turnkey operation.

Getty, Im just glad your location doesnt say Waihi - hahah

Advanced Member

why would that be?

Getty for inderpendent director