sharetrader
Page 575 of 936 FirstFirst ... 75475525565571572573574575576577578579585625675 ... LastLast
Results 5,741 to 5,750 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Are you saying Matt is a defacto futures contract?

I think with this crowd running the show there is a high chance the POG would have dropped back down by the time we see any meaningful gold.

Disclaimer: I have zero confidence in management hence my pessimistic outlook.

Advanced Member

I agree with that.
    I know a mining manager who is currently managing a rest home in Australia, who would love to come back to NZ to fire up this mine...

It will be an interesting cash flow report in a couple of days time,as the money runs out they will need to raise some.They probably would not get very far at the moment.But if they take Getty's advise and start production,the share price would be more positive with new investors coming in,which in turn would make a new SPP more palatable

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    It will be an interesting cash flow report in a couple of days time,as the money runs out they will need to raise some.They probably would not get very far at the moment.But if they take Getty's advise and start production,the share price would be more positive with new investors coming in,which in turn would make a new SPP more palatable
    steveb, time and time again people have panicked with little basis about an imminent cash raise. Time and time again I have pointed out 2+ million in the bank. Outgoings during lockdown other than the bill for the Peer Review should have been minimal. Strongly positive cashflow is achievable per a number of routes....most recently highlighted by Getty.

I get frustrated with posters determined to shoot us in the foot

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Are you saying Matt is a defacto futures contract?
    Looks like it. In last half hour gold has gone up 14 dollars on top of the 100 dollars in the last few weeks. Something worldwide is afoot.

So it is for all of us to ask what would we do if we solely owned the mine.Well I for one would sit on it for a year. We have waited a long time now so what is another year with these fast moving events. This reminds me of an old farmer i used to know. He worked his farm for more than 50years and sold it for one million dollars. Six months later without ever farming it the new owner sold it for two million.

We are with gold on the crest of a wave. lets ride it. Matt your good at doing nothing so do nothing for another year. By then IMHO the world will be on a new gold standard,and from what I have been reading gold will have to be about $30,000 to balance the books.
    To HELL with the short term do not sell now.
    In the meantime keep your comments coming in about the company. We can be sure MATT reads them so he can have considered answere ready.
    See you all at 11 am on the 6th August for the live broadcast.
    digger

Jonu thats why I said it would be an interesting cash flow report,2 mil would not last long if management want to process on site also raising a loan without being in production is not going to happen.Or are you suggesting they use up the consent they currently have to produce a cash flow positive position,and hopefully pay for the new processing plant before the ore quota is used up.

Advanced Member

I like the way you say think about sole ownership Digger, more people should think like that, it will interesting to see what other posters say.

Advanced Member

But if we put everything on care and maintainence, Matt & crew can be stood down without pay for that year.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Jonu thats why I said it would be an interesting cash flow report,2 mil would not last long if management want to process on site also raising a loan without being in production is not going to happen.Or are you suggesting they use up the consent they currently have to produce a cash flow positive position,and hopefully pay for the new processing plant before the ore quota is used up.
    Initially shipping ore, either concentrated or not, will result in several millions of dollars of profit. NTL can reassess it's processing route at a later date. There has been grades of 800-1000g per tonne in this mine. NTL suspect there will be pockets of those grades still to be hit...and Mystery vein is a prime suspect.