sharetrader
Page 577 of 936 FirstFirst ... 77477527567573574575576577578579580581587627677 ... LastLast
Results 5,761 to 5,770 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Last night my wife and I attended the NZSA meeting in Hamilton of the Waikato branch.
    Professor Neil Quigley gave a talk about the economy and the many uncertains surrounding it.He stressd that the Reserve Banks number one priorty was to keep the economy stable.
    Mostly we were not impressed. To a question about printing money he assured us that Quantative Easing is not printing money . Convinced no-one. A rose by any other name......

Yesterday the gold price ran up from 1940 to 1985 then down to 1915. At the moment it is back up to 1957. I asked the question regarding yesterdays up and down. To me it looks like the worlds central banks [Fed] to sell down gold as it was rising too fast and would harm the stabilty of the dollar and western econimies. No he said they never do that. Great reply. This morning I read on KITCO that the reserve banks are more deeply in curency maniplication than at any other time. So in short Gold will go up but not so fast as to do harm to currency.
    But it seems a rising gold price will do no harm to our economy only if we do not talk about it.
    Last edited by digger; 29-07-2020 at 11:46 AM. Reason: more detail
    digger

Quote Originally Posted by digger View Post
    Thanks LTW. These are the questions we need answers to. Will make sure Matt gets your post.Also send off to our largest shareholder for his thoughts. I have just under a 100 million shares,been through the mine twice ,so working together we should get some results.
    Mind you I have not backed away from my post about the rising gold prices from as of two days ago.
    Cheers Guys, it was getting late when i posted it and wasn't sure if it was going to make sense.
    I completely understand what your saying in regards to the rising Gold price and the Gold in them Hills. I think Jonu mentioned something similar awhile back and it makes sense but also shows how under valued this stock is, once they get the product to market.
    If all the consents and regulatory compliance was meet and it was a matter of pushing a button to start producing I think at that point your option would be very feasible as long as the POG outlook remained high. IMHO as this bullish run in gold continues we need to push hard to production and catch the crest of this wave to miss it will possibility be hard to recover from.
    I must say people on here harper on about CR and the doom and gloom if there where to be another one. This is probably worthy of another Question.
    However there has been hot debate on this (they will need / they wont need) What I can say and have researched it enough to know, there is a very large proportion of the top holders willing to support this mine to get it to market and that to me is a strong sign to stick this bad boy out.

Leaving the gold in the ground would open the door for the mine to become a political casuality.We don't know what sort of policies might be enforced by future governments.Once the mine is in production political interference would become mute as there would be jobs at risk

True true Steveb
    This has to be a good thing: https://www.msn.com/en-nz/news/natio...?ocid=msedgntp the RMA is such a cumbersome system the more people to get behind throwing it out the better.

I see the price is up in aus to .008 with a very small turnover but we will take any positives!

Advanced Member

With the price of gold at all time highs, then by the law of averages, it has just as much chance of going down than up.
    You reap crops while the sun is shining, if you leave it too long it turns into a drought.
    Therefore I stay start harvesting now,rather than leave it in the ground.
    Also, the past capital raisings would be rendered as false pretences if the gold is left in situ, as shareholders were investing for mining, not a gold storage scheme.

SP on ASX and NZX the same, .008. Therefore NZ should be .009?Approximately 35 mil available on NZX @ .008 before moving to .009.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Leaving the gold in the ground would open the door for the mine to become a political casuality.We don't know what sort of policies might be enforced by future governments.Once the mine is in production political interference would become mute as there would be jobs at risk
    interesting point. Always something else to consider.
    digger

This is a gold mining company and that’s what they should be doing not speculating on the price of gold.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    This is a gold mining company and that’s what they should be doing not speculating on the price of gold.
    Gold explorer - yet to mine anything!!!

But maybe soon........