sharetrader
Page 584 of 936 FirstFirst ... 84484534574580581582583584585586587588594634684 ... LastLast
Results 5,831 to 5,840 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    Plan? replan? change plan? a better newer plan, until recycled is an old plan thats a new plan.....plan to have a new plan... which is a newer plan of a revised plan that was an old plan... plans for plans... new old and future plans derived from past plans....its a master class in planning...
    if the plan is/was to continue to be paid a lot of money for doing and delivering nothing, then when funds run low simply returning to the bank of suckers via capital raise to continue to be paid a lot of money for doing and delivering nothing...

then...

they've planned well for a reasonably long time now

Advanced Member

Excellent work #5828 Ltw.

I'm sure you speak for every independent shareholder.

A broker put out a report NTL is funded for next 2 years.
    UTTER RUBBISH!
    Unless the intent is to stutter along doing nothing.
    Matt will chew up $800k of that alone.

The company's entire FOCUS from today onwards should be page 2 Talisman plant.
    Either buy a second hand plant in full with part of our $ 2m if possible, or put down a deposit , with balance vendor financed.
    OR follow the 'High profile NZ group' offering.
    I get the inference we will have to put money into that, it will take longer to eventuate, & we wont have control.
    I would still settle for it if means we finally pull our finger from our bum!

If either of those cant be done near term, then send our best ore & concentrate to wherever it needs to go for toll treatment.

If thats not possible, then tell the s/holders why not?

Guru

"they've planned well for a reasonably long time now"

give that man a gold nugget...

Advanced Member

that man deserves a DB, - Gold.
    Last edited by Getty; 04-08-2020 at 09:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Excellent work #5828 Ltw.

I'm sure you speak for every independent shareholder.

A broker put out a report NTL is funded for next 2 years.
    UTTER RUBBISH!
    Unless the intent is to stutter along doing nothing.
    Matt will chew up $800k of that alone.

The company's entire FOCUS from today onwards should be page 2 Talisman plant.
    Either buy a second hand plant in full with part of our $ 2m if possible, or put down a deposit , with balance vendor financed.
    OR follow the 'High profile NZ group' offering.
    I get the inference we will have to put money into that, it will take longer to eventuate, & we wont have control.
    I would still settle for it if means we finally pull our finger from our bum!

If either of those cant be done near term, then send our best ore & concentrate to wherever it needs to go for toll treatment.

If thats not possible, then tell the s/holders why not?
    Agreed mate.
    however one slight correction Matt is currently on $320k a year $1230 a day, $824 a day after tax.
    I’d recently increased my holding by another million after that quarterly I sold it.
    i expected the SP to take a lot more of a battering after that and I’m pleased to see it’s holding up well but I expect the AGM will either give it some confidence or shoot it in the foot.
    In the past when managing some large projects you tend to shout from the roof when all is well and hold your cards close when things aren’t so good or your’ve just Ducked up.
    There hasn’t been a lot to shout from the roof about and Matt has recently duck up but it’s the lack of real progress that is concerning me the most.
    They have a chance to address the issues at hand at the AGM and give us confidence they can handle it and work their way out of it with a defined plan to production and not this bouncing around achieving very little. If not IMO Matt needs to half his salary bring in someone to manage it into production while he focuses on finding more of the shiny stuff.

Did anybody receive the log in details (log in ID and password or code) for the webinar yet. I registered a few days ago, but did not receive any communication from the company so far.

Guru

Gold over $2000/ oz $3000/oz Kiwi last night, the synic in me says the fish heads are playing this game to perfection, ( keeping the gold in the ground while it appreciates), but that can go on for so long, imo once they start to dig it out this will be a barn burner of a stock !!

Just before the commencement of meeting when you log in you will see it there simply click to "join a meeting" If you don't ask to attend you will not get the invite.

Quote Originally Posted by whatsup View Post
    Gold over $2000/ oz $3000/oz Kiwi last night, the synic in me says the fish heads are playing this game to perfection, ( keeping the gold in the ground while it appreciates), but that can go on for so long, imo once they start to dig it out this will be a barn burner of a stock !!
    I agree, could be a 5-10 bagger, just we have no idea when "once they start to dig it out" will be. Long line of failed/misleading/non-commital timelines over the years.

We wait patiently.

Could also go bust. One of my fears if NTL takes a bank loan.