sharetrader
Page 585 of 936 FirstFirst ... 85485535575581582583584585586587588589595635685 ... LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 9358

I find it very amusing that all the doom and groomers have disappeared or all of a sudden gone very quiet am i missing something? or where they just down rampers?
    and here I was banded for leading, ramping bla bla etc.

I hope there is some good news and clarity shared tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    I find it very amusing that all the hypers and promoters have disappeared or all of a sudden gone very quiet am i missing something? or was Jonu just an up ramper?
    Fixed that for you

Advanced Member

Benchmark.
    POG as high as US$2031 in last 24 hours = ALL TIME HIGH.

NTL VWAP .71cent.

Aussie goldies been racing ahead.

Conclusion, Mr Market does not see NTL & its reserves as a proxy for the price of gold.
    = no reason to delay production.

I reckon the price of gold is almost inconsequential at this stage.

Does anyone think that any mining will be going on here in the next 2-3 years?? Could be back down by the time anything digging happens.

Advanced Member

Hence all my politicking to get production started.
    I still have faith good things can happen to this co, but the time to act is NOW!!!

Advanced Member

We already have a stockpile and some concentrate, cash it up to fund the co's progress, not stagnation!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Benchmark.
    POG as high as US$2031 in last 24 hours = ALL TIME HIGH.

NTL VWAP .71cent.

Aussie goldies been racing ahead.

Conclusion, Mr Market does not see NTL & its reserves as a proxy for the price of gold.
    = no reason to delay production.
    Not far Wrong -- The way many & the Market are reading it is -

THE POG IG @ NTL = Something very different (if & when it happens)

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    I reckon the price of gold is almost inconsequential at this stage.

Does anyone think that any mining will be going on here in the next 2-3 years?? Could be back down by the time anything digging happens.
    Someone may have to consult with the tame Snails parked up at the bottom of the Shaft, on whether they have seen anything inspiring ..

Quote Originally Posted by Rosco View Post
    Based on the following extracts from the last quarterly, I am hoping bulk samplings starts before end of October. With the full mining application submitted by December, which may result in full mining within 2 years. Although based on the comment below it looks like there is a risk that it could take more than 2 years for approval?

“Over the course of the next six months the company intends to lodge an application for full mining at Talisman and work has commenced on the initial gap analysis for application with the Council aimed at securing consent to mine following the end of the two year bulk sampling plan”

“In parallel with this process NTL is planning to focus initially on the Mystery vein for its near term bulk sample ore.”

Jane from NTL said they have received a lot of questions for the AGM. Assuming Digger has passed questions on from here, then I would be amazed if the question on when they start bulk sampling is not answered due to Diggers substantial holding in NTL.

Fingers crossed for a good outcome tomorrow.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by haewai View Post
    Fixed that for you
    To edit a quote from another poster ( especially when you don't highlight the editing) is a pretty low thing to do.

I have a positive outlook for NTL. I also have considerable skin in the game, in fact would go so far as to suggest Digger is the only regular poster to hold more than I do. I always give logical reasons for my optimism. I don't hide the fact that I am also frustrated by the slow progress.

The main reason I have resisted posting and responding to the normal array of ignorant and misinformed posts regularly found here, is that I can no longer be arsed. I am comfortable with my position and expect this to be a 3-5+ bagger from here. Responding to the tom, DICKs and harrys that post here, many who aren't even shareholders, or if they are, hold bugger all, is largely pointless.

There was general outrage over the supposed identity of Bullish. Fair enough. It would be interesting to have disclosure from all posters, so that their holdings and motivations were clear.

Discl. Longterm substantial holder.