sharetrader
Page 591 of 936 FirstFirst ... 91491541581587588589590591592593594595601641691 ... LastLast
Results 5,901 to 5,910 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by BRICKS View Post
    Reminds me of "The Emperor's New Clothes"

Wake up people!
    sounds like you just woke up,where have you been for the last 10 years?

Welcome back

Ugh. At the very least I guess they are hoping that this has put some closure on the recent shenanigans and will be hoping for a fresh start... They must know that they must deliver now!

Wow oh wow!!!!! Just more of the same hopes and promises according to the posts of the people who tuned in.
    Obviously there will be no gold coming out any time soon. The only thing coming out in due course will be yet another capital raise.

Well done to those that exited @ 0.007 this morning.

At last years AGM there was some black slurry on display that evidently contained some gold flecks. Did they have any virtual black slurry on display this year?
    It's abysmal that NTL took the cowardly route by having a virtual AGM with questions forwarded beforehand and then selectively picked for a sanitised response.

Oh, and while I'm on here since 'bullish' got banned (about 5 weeks ago) he's been paid close to $40,000. Good to see he's taken a pay cut though. Probably the only positive to come out of this mornings meeting by the sound of it.

Still good reading if anyone's got time:
    https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/archiv...php/t-386.html
    Last edited by dubya; 06-08-2020 at 01:45 PM. Reason: grammar

Advanced Member

The reason the meeting was virtual, is that they know when I attend co. meetings, I have a propensity to grab under performing and overpaid directors/CEO's by the scrotum, & give them a tweak.
    For reasons I'm yet to fathom, they dont seem to like it!

I'm genuinely interested in this. I believe the time has come.

What is the process for appointing the new board? Who is qualified to recruit/interview and appoint the new directors? What happens in the interim when there is effectively no board? How do you ensure the outgoing sacked directors don't throw a grenade over their shoulder on the way out the door?

Disc: holding close to 10M shares but at a decent average price (so not nearly as disgruntled as some...)

Oh well - that was an interesting 2 year ride with NTL. I finally exited today due to my lack of confidence in the board or CEO at the AGM. I can now re-invest my funds somewhere they may actually give me a return. Farewell and good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by shapeg View Post
    Oh well - that was an interesting 2 year ride with NTL. I finally exited today due to my lack of confidence in the board or CEO at the AGM. I can now re-invest my funds somewhere they may actually give me a return. Farewell and good luck.
    Good on you.
    I posted the following post just before the last capital raise, when I also said "I just hope before anyone puts any more of their hard earned money into this 'rinse and repeat' company, they go back on this thread one year to 01 June 2018 and spend an hour reading. You owe it to yourself to do this at least!!!" [Post#4218]

Even top 20 holders get sick of NTL.

Quote Originally Posted by gmatt View Post
    Likewise ...... I bought big at their .005 cap raising about 3 years ago ...... was a top 20 holder ...... but after all the cap raises finally sold the last at the start of this year ..... totally disenchanted!!
    As I keep saying, there's lots of smoke and mirrors with this company.
    GLTAH (I mean that too)
    Last edited by dubya; 06-08-2020 at 02:05 PM.

Per the Companies Act 1993
    121 Special meetings of shareholders

A special meeting of shareholders entitled to vote on an issue—(a)

may be called at any time by—(i)

the board; or

(ii)

a person who is authorised by the constitution to call the meeting:

(b)

must be called by the board on the written request of shareholders holding shares carrying together not less than 5% of the voting rights entitled to be exercised on the issue.

156 Removal of directors

(1)
    Subject to the constitution of a company, a director of the company may be removed from office by ordinary resolution passed at a meeting called for the purpose or for purposes that include the removal of the director.

(2)
    The notice of meeting must state that the purpose or a purpose of the meeting is the removal of the director.

SO did the give any idea when they might start producing? 1 year, 5 years, or just silent on that???

Advanced Member

So the company mantra will still be;
    "Wasted days and wasted nights" by Freddy Fender?

The shareholders are divided between;
    "Don't go breaking my heart " by Elton John, or
    "What is love, don't hurt me no more" by Haddaway?