sharetrader
Page 592 of 938 FirstFirst ... 92492542582588589590591592593594595596602642692 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,920 of 9377

I just sold out aswell. Originally went in back in 2013 as my first ever share that I invested in.

I didn't have much in there but was an extremely frustrating stock to own. Feels good to be out.

I would expect at the very least,that all the unanswered questions from the general meeting should be answered via the web site.If not I am sure we can email board members with our questions,and publish the responses on this forum.
    It's not asking to much is it?

Advanced Member

Amen to that Steve

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    I would expect at the very least,that all the unanswered questions from the general meeting should be answered via the web site.If not I am sure we can email board members with our questions,and publish the responses on this forum.
    It's not asking to much is it?
    I had a chat to Matt post meeting. He said there weren't many questions submitted. Don't believe what you read from many the of posters on this thread.

Reading today's comments has been enlightening as to the comprehension skills of many of the posters. It would appear very few of them actually listened to what is in train.

I'm reminded of the old Buffet mantra. I'm not here to lead horses to water. DYOR.

Advanced Member

Could you expand on that please Jonu?
    The co. put out an ann .today, that the direction of the co was under review, and could change direction, yet most posters here are saying more of same old same old.
    Who is right?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Could you expand on that please Jonu?
    The co. put out an ann .today, that the direction of the co was under review, and could change direction, yet most posters here are saying more of same old same old.
    Who is right?
    Would you listen to the company or a bunch of misinformation spreading posters on this thread with who knows what agenda? DYOR

Advanced Member

Message understood.
    Perhaps more of a hint of the new direction please?
    Is it what I have been advocating?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Message understood.
    Perhaps more of a hint of the new direction please?
    Is it what I have been advocating?
    The chairman's address states that the company will go through a strategic review over the next 3 to 4 months.

In my opinion there was nothing new in the meeting (apart from the fact that they said that the main the objective of the pilot plant had been to show that the waste material is inert).

It appeared that they have decided to build their own processing plant and there was no discussion of any other processing options.

They talked about low lying fruits - mystery, stockpiles, infill, but nothing about low hanging ones... 🙂

There were a few questions about alternative funding and how they could ensure that the gold would not be stolen, and some questions about resources and potential targets.

The sound was a bit flaky so I might have missed something (eg I didn't hear the chairman's comments at the end)...

There were no time frames expressed but they did say they were not expecting a CR at this stage...

Disclaimer: I am mostly out after this. I think there will be plenty of opportunities to get back in at these levels...
    Last edited by BigBob; 06-08-2020 at 06:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    The chairman's address states that the company will go through a strategic review over the next 3 to 4 months.

On my opinion there was nothing new in the meeting (apart from the fact that they said that the main the objective of the pilot plant had been to show that the waste material is inert).

It appeared that they have decided to build their own processing plant and there was no discussion of any other processing options.

They talked about low lying fruits - mystery, stockpiles, infill, but nothing about low hanging ones... ��

There were a few questions about alternative funding and how they could ensure that the gold would not be stolen, and some questions about resources and potential targets.

The sound was a bit flaky so I might have missed something (eg I didn't hear the chairman's comments at the end)...

There were no time frames expressed but they did say they were not expecting a CR at this stage...

Disclaimer: I am mostly out after this. I think there will be plenty of opportunities to get back in at these levels...
    Thanks for that BigBob much appreciated. Have dipped my toes in

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I had a chat to Matt post meeting. He said there weren't many questions submitted.
    Jonu aka Rampy Mc Ramperson.

Since you’re such a buddy of Matt did you actually ask him what demented mind he was in when he posted rubbish on this forum misleading holders?

It’s all blue sky dreams, ramp here, ramp there, ramp everywhere.

I’m not a holder and would never be in such a little cuddle club of a over hyped dishonest company.