sharetrader
Page 594 of 936 FirstFirst ... 94494544584590591592593594595596597598604644694 ... LastLast
Results 5,931 to 5,940 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Hi all. First time caller, be gentle. I was in NTL for a while but bailed last week. Taken a loss. Couple of questions. Has the CEO admitted to previously posting under the guise of bullish etc? I have not heard, yes or no. If he has admitted to it, why is he still in the role of CEO? How can he stay on?
    Your reputation precedes you from HC.

No he hasn't admitted that...Furthermore the Board had a third party look at the posts and concluded they didn't contain any info not already available to the market. The FMA haven't shown any interest, presumably for the same reason.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Your reputation precedes you from HC.

No he hasn't admitted that...Furthermore the Board had a third party look at the posts and concluded they didn't contain any info not already available to the market. The FMA haven't shown any interest, presumably for the same reason.
    It does show very poor governance from the Board that they would be satisfied that their CEO was posting on a board under a pseudonym. It shows conduct unbecoming a CEO etc etc. Ethically it is a big no no and does not belong to this time. Other execs post here under their own names. ie Todd Hunter, John Southworth, John Pagani (when working at NZO). It would not have been that hard for Matt to identify himself. But for whatever reason, he obfuscated and deliberately hid behind a pseudonym whilst being an insider. Not on.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Caesius View Post
    If they are not able to generate any cashflow from mining any time soon, what about re-exploring the avenue they were looking into when bullish originally contacted sharetrader - that is, getting posters real names and taking them to court. Could be some hefty settlements for the company from what other posters tell me. How does that income get categorised for accounting purposes?

That seems much more likely than cashflow from gold.
    I think all this is deflecting away from the real point and everybodys frustrations, total lack of performance of the NTL shareprice. The M/D has to take that on his shoulders.
    There are lots of Gold miners up 500 % on the ASX this year .

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    It does show very poor governance from the Board that they would be satisfied that their CEO was posting on a board under a pseudonym. It shows conduct unbecoming a CEO etc etc. Ethically it is a big no no and does not belong to this time. Other execs post here under their own names. ie Todd Hunter, John Southworth, John Pagani (when working at NZO). It would not have been that hard for Matt to identify himself. But for whatever reason, he obfuscated and deliberately hid behind a pseudonym whilst being an insider. Not on.
    There's a fair bit of presumption in there blackcap. I agree with the general sentiment. Regardless, whoever bullish was, they haven't misled the market, unlike several other anonymous posters here.

While circumstances have forced a reshuffle in priorities, the main ones being pushing Mystery forward, consenting the plant and full tilt into bulk sampling, I'm excited about what the next 3-6 months will bring. All under pinned by the POG sitting at all time highs with most pundits predicting it to go much higher in the next 12-18 months. Happy Days!

I believe the real problems are political.

It took NTL a very long time to get approval for a traffic management plan and even then only 4 x 10 tonne trucks Per day were allowed.

NTL are still under a restriction of one blast event per day.

I doubt that we have a viable mining operation with the above restrictions.

When NTL get proper access to this mine I am sure it will be very profitable and be great for shareholders. I look forward to that day.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    There's a fair bit of presumption in there blackcap. I agree with the general sentiment. Regardless, whoever bullish was, they haven't misled the market, unlike several other anonymous posters here.
    Evidence please. Or are you hypocritically presuming also?

While circumstances have forced a reshuffle in priorities, the main ones being pushing Mystery forward, consenting the plant and full tilt into bulk sampling, I'm excited about what the next 3-6 months will bring.
    Get real. There won't be any consenting or sampling in the next 6 months. There will a bit of time wasting back patting under the guise of a strategic review.

All under pinned by the POG sitting at all time highs with most pundits predicting it to go much higher in the next 12-18 months. Happy Days!
    Ramp on.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post

It took NTL a very long time to get approval for a traffic management plan and even then only 4 x 10 tonne trucks Per day were allowed.

When NTL get proper access to this mine I am sure it will be very profitable and be great for shareholders. I look forward to that day.
    40 tonne of ore per day @ 15g tonne = approx 24 ounces x approx 2k Profit! per ounce = 48k per day.

Sounds viable to me

Advanced Member

It did seem odd that consent was needed to access a public road, a farmer on a way back country rd doesn't get consent for 4 fertilser, hay or stock trucks, a day to visit his farm.
    Being restricted to 2 blasts a day, never stopped the operator of the 3 Kings quarry in Auckland from making a massive hole in the ground, and only taking low cost aggregate, not high value gold ore.

Never the less, Ntl HAS these permits now, and if they had of been doing 5 blasts a week, they would have made it to OGC's pit in Waihi, by now, to pinch some of their gold!
    4 truck movements a day is plenty for this boutique.
    This aint Martha Hill, its Matt Hill...

This is a good point. Yesterday we were advised that NTL is releasing Rahu as unable to get access from DOC. Then same day OGC confirm getting a mining permit on DOC land 10km away from their Waihi processing plant.

NTL wanted to use resue mining which requires 2 blasts so that the waste and ore could be mined separately. The one blast event per day would in my opinion seriously limits their ability to extract ore. I could be wrong of course and I am happy for somebody to say so.

People on this website and myself on occasions have been critical and frustrated with the board and management but what’s going in the background - being the regulatory environment and particularly the politics is the real problem and unfortunately this is not being discussed openly.

NTL seem to be very careful to avoid engaging in the discussion of the politics.

I am as optimistic of the potential of the mine as Jonu but he is way more optimistic than me with the time frame.

Matt Hill is wading through treacle and maybe we shareholders need to cut him some slack.