sharetrader
Page 60 of 938 FirstFirst ... 105056575859606162636470110160560 ... LastLast
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Does anyone have a view on what can be taken by the "Very soon" comment in last announcement? Does past history suggest weeks or months?
    Going by the past I would say "years"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by blackcap View Post
    Going by the past I would say "years"
    I would have too blackcap, but I think the consents are a real game changer here. The risk factor has basically disappeared with the stroke of a pen

I would have too blackcap, but I think the consents are a real game changer here. The risk factor has basically disappeared with the stroke of a pen
    The announcement says that NTL got consents for access and mine development. This is a big hurdle, yes, but it is no consent for wholesale mining.

A big step in the right direction but risk factor is still present.

Disl: Holding after buying up earlier this year and in the SPP.

Someone's selling 300k on .ASX for 1.1c. That's the place to buy if anyone wants some more.
    To foretell the future, one must first unlock the secrets of the past.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Bobcat. View Post
    Someone's selling 300k on .ASX for 1.1c. That's the place to buy if anyone wants some more.
    And if you are patient you can pick them up on the ASX at 1.0 cents. A few already gone through at that price.

Someone just dumped around 90k shares @ 1.0cents, filled my order - they may be filling at 0.9c now (try your luck I guess)

Another block of 500k @ 1.0c on ASX for sale, wonder if 0.9c may get hit today however

Does anyone have a view on what can be taken by the "Very soon" comment in last announcement? Does past history suggest weeks or months? I'm surprised sp reaction has been so muted to the last news. 30% lift is a start, but off an awfully low base. Maybe in Oz they don't realise how hard it is to gain consents here. With their extraction costs still way under the POG they must be the most attractive miner on the market. I don't think they warrant being called an explorer, they know the gold is there, they have the consents and don't need much in the way of capital to make a start. History aside, what's not to like?
    I have sent the company an email asking for further information on the 'very soon' comment, I imagine I am unlikely to get a satisfactory response but will let people know If i hear back. Disc; still happy with 2014 prospects, adding to my holding at 1c AU. I would like to have 1m shares by march 2014 at this price

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by clip View Post
    I have sent the company an email asking for further information on the 'very soon' comment, I imagine I am unlikely to get a satisfactory response but will let people know If i hear back. Disc; still happy with 2014 prospects, adding to my holding at 1c AU. I would like to have 1m shares by march 2014 at this price
    Good on you Clip. I imagine they will be very cagey with their reply.

Good on you Clip. I imagine they will be very cagey with their reply.
    Well giving an exact date would be information they cannot disclose to just one person.