sharetrader
Page 600 of 936 FirstFirst ... 100500550590596597598599600601602603604610650700 ... LastLast
Results 5,991 to 6,000 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    If they had a working business plan in place,there would not be quite so many negative comments on this thread.Investors would be able to determine for themselves if the business was heading in the right direction for them and their investment,and plan accordingly.
    They probably have a business plan it’s just that they are not telling the shareholders what it is.

Advanced Member

the Animal in me, inspired this song.
    Some of you may know the tune...

"In this dirty old part of the mine,
    Where the sun refuse to shine,
    People tell me there ain't no use in tryin'

Now, my Gold, you're so rich and shiny,
    And the one thing they know is Rahu,
    You'll be in debt before your time is due,
    I know it,

Watch my money in here a dying,
    Watch my bank balance turning Red, Yeah,
    I've been working, saving my life away,
    Oh yes, I know it, Yeah,

I've been working so hard, yeah,
    Every night I pray,
    Fear, scare, oh dear, yeah,

We gotta get out of this place,
    If its the last thing we ever do.
    Cos girl, there's a better share for me and you,
    Somewhere baby,
    Somehow I know it,
    We gotta get out of this disgrace,
    Believe me Matty,
    You know it too!

Dr JPG

Treating MINERS with DIGnity.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by cammo View Post
    I think there's a general consensus here that most would not partake in another CR without seeing refined gold out of the mine. This isn't rocket science, far from it. We should set up a poll on here and show him investor sentiment on his next CR.

If he's unable to negotiate his way through some bureaucracy he needs to be gone. Sell the ore unrefined, do a deal and get some throughput sold and trigger the mine running. Who cares if it shortens the other end of a mining permit? Demonstrate some low impact mining as promised and you'll be invited to continue......

Money coming out begets more money in; to push the mining harder. Otherwise its passed the line to get a Like Minded Investors Group of shareholders together and force some changes.

Couple four trailers to each tractor unit; show the creative thinking to get around the issues. The internal mine refining is not a terrible idea, but production and sale should have preceded process refinements and bleating out some frilly "green" chemistry that an undergrad chemistry student could have cobbled together out of lecture material and some basic laboratory skills.

Show what you've got and the investment will flood in again. Stop pissing around.
    You're dead right there..

Based on the progress to date to the ultimate getting gold stuff on the table, there are far more inspiring
    prospects elsewhere ..

It doesn't take much looking to find other worthy mining companies in this Sector, showing great growth & paying dividends as well

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    You're dead right there..

Based on the progress to date to the ultimate getting gold stuff on the table, there are far more inspiring
    prospects elsewhere ..

It doesn't take much looking to find other worthy mining companies in this Sector, showing great growth & paying dividends as well
    I think that all the holders large or small are living in hope that one day hopefully sooner than later NTL will surprise us.

For those not watching the PoG, it's just bobbing above US$2,000 again now.
    Some 'expert' US analysts say the recent correction below $2k was healthy and it can now continue its rise.
    Let's hope they are right.

Agree with your post above, Brain

Has anyone heard the result of the FMA investigations into the CEO and his posting under the name 'bullish'?

Why do you need the results to come to a conclusion? The CEO was commenting on here trying to justify himself whilst also harassing people via text message. All the positive comments from SH are simply trying to convince themselves everything is ok. The slow progression of this company would be ok if every move they made was calculated and precise. Sadly every move they make is not only slow but also a shambles (pilot plant with no consent that’s meant to produce gold that can’t produce gold that is of no use at all but to prove results that are worse then the ones that we paid for a trip to South Africa to obtain that aren’t relevant). It’s simple, the management of this business are incompetent and until this changes this company is a terrible investment. I dare to even bring up the trip we paid for to Fiji a wee while ago to “scope new investment opportunities” lol good luck everyone

I know the answer alright..I just want it confirmed by the authorities. Had the CEO posted under his own name there would be no issue. I would like to see some accountability and a head to roll.

Advanced Member

Ah, as the POG moves relentlessly upward, currently US$2004, NTL continues its sideways/backwards drift.
    In the land of Dairy, this co should move its expertise to milking machines.
    Ask any shareholder...

Digger, any words of wisdom post the AGM from you? I think you said you struggled to get on call though.