sharetrader
Page 604 of 936 FirstFirst ... 104504554594600601602603604605606607608614654704 ... LastLast
Results 6,031 to 6,040 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Instead of a Cap Raise - NTL may be considering getting some of the noisier holders out on shovel duties
    to bridge the gap (bring your own lunch + PPE though & dont expect bonus shares for the work
    or any of the Boardroom Table perks for the duration)
    Don't tell any body I told you, but I've already been up in the gorge, shall we say protecting my investment, bringing home some samples of visible gold, so my previously mentioned teams, will know what they are looking for.

Actions speak louder than words, so I decided a pre emptive strike was called for...

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    I didn't realise that Shane was parked up on some fairly hot stuff - perhaps he should take it with him in a couple of months time ..
    Well now, we have a Port pursuing usual Utility tricks of spending copious bundles on new junk that probably wont get used fully
    in next 10 years -- why build more up north to probably face similar fate ? ;-)

KiwiRail would probably appreciate a little NZF/Labour focus their way with extra volume to learn not to misplace along the way
    Seems like you have a very good handle on how these entities operate!

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Don't tell any body I told you, but I've already been up in the gorge, shall we say protecting my investment, bringing home some samples of visible gold, so my previously mentioned teams, will know what they are looking for.

Actions speak louder than words, so I decided a pre emptive strike was called for...
    You'll be a suitable target for self trained Shovel Patrol when they call, to save as much of that $2.2 mil pile as possible, then

Legend

Seems like you have a very good handle on how these entities operate!

Indeed - just imagine - KiwiRail could even send a few trainloads a week up the under-utilised Wairoa line
    by mistake so no-one then thinks it's still a newly opened very under-utilised branch line anymore
    (even if Shane's 'can't see the reality for prospect of a billion trees', ignoring counting them, was mostly BS)

PGF may be needed to get things moving further north up the east for mistaken sendings to make it across Gisborne
    Airport & reassure the Gisborne folk that they wont forget what a KiwiRail Long Haul Loco looks like..
    Last edited by nztx; 25-08-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Advanced Member

The callouses on my hands were not formed by punching computer keys..

Advanced Member

With all the money thats been thrown into that line by govt, & local bodies in the last 15 yrs, we could of paid for a 4 laner to Gisborne, so East coast 'Greens' could make it to HB.
    Last edited by Getty; 25-08-2020 at 09:00 PM.

Advanced Member

You mentioned Mushrooms before, if they were grown in NTL's mine, less capex would be necessary, and the interim return to s/holders would have been much higher.

Legend

You mentioned Mushrooms before, if they were grown in NTL's mine, less capex would be necessary, and the interim return to s/holders would have been much higher.
    Perhaps NTL should just lease the whole mine for Mushroom growing instead -- it might be considerably more
    profitable without end on end Cap Raises than the current trajectory of trying table some gold dust ..

Guru

the holes in the ground not big enough for acres of mushroom. Some weed could take root and if they are lucky harvest those.......sell to local hippies....
    Last edited by Waltzing; 26-08-2020 at 03:17 PM.

Perhaps they are growing a few mushrooms on the side,thats why they are in no hurry to start producing gold!