sharetrader
Page 605 of 936 FirstFirst ... 105505555595601602603604605606607608609615655705 ... LastLast
Results 6,041 to 6,050 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Perhaps the 3 month review will recommend they convert the shaft to a hole sale wine cellar...

I can understand a 3 month review in a large Corporate that has many channels to market, many different operational functions, many goods and services being supplied to the market place.

NTL: you try to find gold (tick in the box, well done there); you try to extract gold (hmmmm, lets give that a could do better). Whats to review? Surely its just BAU?

Really has left me wondering if we will ever see a return. Sorely tempted to sell my meagre holdings, but will hold onto the dream for another 12 months.

Advanced Member

there is a new updated activity report on nzx 5 minutes ago, but I cant access it, can someone else try, & spill the beans on here?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    there is a new updated activity report on nzx 5 minutes ago, but I cant access it, can someone else try, & spill the beans on here?
    I just got it - nothing interesting. It's about a page long, with just sort of "added at the bottom of page 5" type stuff. It's not listed as price sensitive.

26/8/2020, 1:20 pmGENERALQuarterly report to 30 June 2020 updated to include a competent persons statement at the end of the report, a table of Crown Vein Resource Estimate and references to previous releases
    Updates are as follows:
    Bottom of page 2
    These targets were first reported on in a release to the ASX/NZX on 8 June, 2016, https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/201606...rdbmhdt90d.pdf

Top of page 3
    Mystery/Roderick Dhu

(See release to ASX/NZX dated 24 June, 2020 2019 Mineral Resource Estimate Update, https://www.asx.com.au/asxpdf/202006...g7jlm05d5q.pdf.
    New Talisman confirms that it is not aware of any new information or data that materially affects the information in the referenced market announcement and that all material assumptions and technical parameters underpinning the estimates continue to apply and have not materially changed.
    Middle of page 4
    Currently there is a measured, indicated and inferred resource here of 29,500 oz gold estimated to JORC 2004 requirements as shown in the following table;

Crown Vein 2006 Resource Estimate
    Category Tonnes Gold Grade g/t Gold Ounces Silver Grade g/t Silver Ounces
    Inferred 80,100 6.3 16,200 12.7 32,700
    Indicated 35,900 6.3 7,300 12.7 14,700
    Measured 30,100 6.2 6,000 12.4 12,000
    Total 146,100 6.3 29,500 12.6 59,400
    Note: There may be small variations due to rounding. Resource estimated in 2006 in compliance with JORC 2004. There have been no material changes to the data with which this estimate was made since first reporting.

Bottom of page 7
    Competent Person Statement
    The information in this report that relates to exploration results, exploration targets and mineral
    resources is based on information compiled by or supervised by Mr Murray Stevens. Mr Stevens is a consulting geologist and director of New Talisman Gold Mines Ltd, who is a corporate member of the AusIMM. Mr Stevens has sufficient experience which is relevant to the style of mineralisation and type of deposit under consideration and to the activity being undertaken to qualify as a Competent Person as defined in the 2004 and 2012 Editions of the “Australasian Code for Reporting of Exploration Results, Mineral Resources and Ore Reserves”. Mr Stevens consents to the inclusion in this report of the matters based on his information in the form and context in which they appear.

I posted the announcement here but suse just beat me
    Last edited by Lion; 26-08-2020 at 01:55 PM.

I can only delete the text of a post. Is it possible to delete the whole post, does anyone know?
    Last edited by Lion; 26-08-2020 at 01:56 PM.

Advanced Member

Thankyou Team.

Advanced Member

Ah, what a peaceful place the Karangahake Gorge is,

No truck movements, no drilling, no blasting. no prospects at all.

Ideal place to do a bit of snail watching.

I might retire there.

My only concern would be how my pension will get paid, if there's no GOLD leaving these parts anytime soon, and my NTL shares are not performing to expectation.

Maybe my Gold Card will see me through...

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Ah, what a peaceful place the Karangahake Gorge is,

No truck movements, no drilling, no blasting. no prospects at all.

Ideal place to do a bit of snail watching.

I might retire there.

My only concern would be how my pension will get paid, if there's no GOLD leaving these parts anytime soon, and my NTL shares are not performing to expectation.

Maybe my Gold Card will see me through...
    A perfect place to retire

And if one wants an interesting project - start training up some of the resident tame snails to bring out some gold stuff

Probably be a darn sight faster than NTL in their lingering dreams of slapping some of the illusive on the table in distant future

Who knows, those snails who have been resident since long before NTL or HGL arrived on the scene
    may even be in the know on where even richer veins are lurking undiscovered down there

No fear of inflaming some green muppet, provided the said snails dont overload themselves, sh*t too much in the river,
    start chewing the signage, or cross over some obscure regulation that applies to the native wildlife itself ..
    Last edited by nztx; 29-08-2020 at 08:17 PM.