sharetrader
Page 608 of 939 FirstFirst ... 108508558598604605606607608609610611612618658708 ... LastLast
Results 6,071 to 6,080 of 9387

Dribble!!, this thread is turned into a joke! with the volume for the day at 826k @ around $5k hopefully whomever snapped up your shares Suse is consolidating there large total.
    Getty please keep it on topic and constructive

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I did it. I sold nearly all my NTL (I've left a few in there which will be assigned to the bottom drawer just in case in 10 years they actually get off their butt). God I feel so free! Thanks to all of you who helped me come to my senses. Yes I made a loss. But I'm going to have the courage of my convictions and invest in a company that I feel pretty confident in the management and that I have done some research on.

I've said it before, but it's timely to say it again, in case any newbie investors get sucked in here:
    do some research and dont get sucked in by the hype (this was me!)
    Bye whoever Bullish is now..(perhaps he's changed the spelling to bullsh*t). Bye Jonu, bullish's best mate!
    6 is a better number than zero.

Jonu is a good honest man.

Same cant be said for the management.

Guru

many will lose money in shares and hopefully the shareholders will now get some reward and indeed the board will do something to get some gold out of them there hills.....

10m Maybe that was Tony out or someone's had enough! Blue?

Do share holders get a say in nominations for a new director?

Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    That's basically what I did - sold down about 75% of NTL after the ASM and picked up some speccie aussie goldies instead - used JBMurc's list as a basis for research... I haven't exactly done brilliantly, but at least there are regular announcements and action, and far, far more liquidity. Looking to get rid of the last 25% (never to come back...!) if/when one of my aussie ones take off....
    Well, that happened a bit quicker than anticipated - fully exited NTL today (great feeling...!) to top up on RXL on today's eagerly awaited announcement...
    Last edited by BigBob; 01-09-2020 at 06:30 PM. Reason: typo

Director (and now others) jumping off a sinking ship... This is so very very sad....

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    10m Maybe that was Tony out or someone's had enough! Blue?

Do share holders get a say in nominations for a new director?
    10 million yesterday......couple of weeks ago it was 30 million in one day...lot of sellers but also buyers as well...these numbers arn,t mum and dad investors.....

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy415 View Post
    10 million yesterday......couple of weeks ago it was 30 million in one day...lot of sellers but also buyers as well...these numbers arn,t mum and dad investors.....
    10 million shares sounds a lot.
    But it's not.
    Only 60k. With the amount of trades I think it's exactly mum and dad investors looking for the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Anyone know outgoing Director Tonys details. Be interesting to know why he left.

Post Removed
    Last edited by Fundamentalfinder; 23-09-2020 at 05:31 PM.