sharetrader
Page 609 of 939 FirstFirst ... 109509559599605606607608609610611612613619659709 ... LastLast
Results 6,081 to 6,090 of 9383

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    I wonder what Matt Will do now he can’t go on a overseas “prospecting” trip. Probably make up something about some potential in Queenstown, need a couple weeks down there for prospecting. Is there any way we can get rid of him?
    It would be good if he stepped aside and let some fresh blood take the company to the next step of actual mining. Its been going on for too long now.

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I did it. I sold nearly all my NTL (I've left a few in there which will be assigned to the bottom drawer just in case in 10 years they actually get off their butt). God I feel so free! Thanks to all of you who helped me come to my senses. Yes I made a loss. But I'm going to have the courage of my convictions and invest in a company that I feel pretty confident in the management and that I have done some research on.

I've said it before, but it's timely to say it again, in case any newbie investors get sucked in here:
    do some research and dont get sucked in by the hype (this was me!)
    Bye whoever Bullish is now..(perhaps he's changed the spelling to bullsh*t). Bye Jonu, bullish's best mate!
    Quote Originally Posted by BigBob View Post
    Well, that happened a bit quicker than anticipated - fully exited NTL today (great feeling...!) to top up on RXL on today's eagerly awaited announcement...
    Quote Originally Posted by youngatheart View Post
    Director (and now others) jumping off a sinking ship... This is so very very sad....

And 40 million ($AU200,000) thru on the ASX late Friday afternoon @ 0.005c

Screenshot_2020-09-06-18-29-03.jpg

That 20m at 6 wont last long, I find this whole thing very sad, management did not have to lie to keep propping up the operations, they could have told the truth and stuck to original plan to get the pilot plant operating crunch the vein face.
    But the Matt Hill megalomania set in, go big or go home, they should have put Nader in charge to make the hard calls.

21 million shares sold at 0.006c is this from the director who just resigned?

Advanced Member

Highly unlikely.
    As at last annual report, only 1 holder has 11.5%, rest 3.46% or less, & 13th biggest 20.546M shares, down to 16.393M shares for 20th place.

This means we wont see any SPH notices come through, as top 19 all below 5% threshhold, unless No1 is selling.

What you can assume if 21M shares are being traded in 1 day, is that one/some of the top cats has had enough punishment, and is selling at a loss @.6c
    Last edited by Getty; 07-09-2020 at 02:48 PM.

Advanced Member

With the exception of Matt Hill, I can find no reference to the other directors owning ANY shares.

Clutching at straws if you think they are selling at a loss @.6c They might well be but i doubt it.
    As for Directors owning shares - as you state Matt is the only one with his name on the list that's not to say the others aren't tied up in trusts or other investment company's
    Between NZX and ASX over 60m shares have been dumped. that is around 2% 1 approx 40m (ASX) and 1 Approx 20m (NZX) if these are individuals they would be in the top 20 holders
    Tony is a Investment manager so this might be him pulling out or someone who sees it as time to leave as the person whom advised on the investment has decided to part ways.

His Linked in profile states:
    As an Investment Manager within the NZTE Investment team I originate, prepare and connect investment opportunities to investors that accelerate the growth of New Zealand. Current projects in the forestry and wood processing sector include timber, pulp and paper, solid bio-fuels, CLT and other engineered wood products.

Maybe
    forestry & wood is more exciting than Gold right now!! - Pays to do your own research guys

Advanced Member

Directors Interest Notices exist, to allow directors to disclose trusts etc.
    Last one for Tony Haworth is in 2016, when he sold the princely amount of 4500 shares, if @.6c = $270, to reduce his holding to the grand total of, wait for it, ZERO.

Edit that near another 9m sold down @ .5c so far on the ASX today.

Worst thing a company can say, is were going to have a strategic review. At that point I was out. review of what they haven't done much lately!! Thankfully I came out on top not bad, given I started in at 1.8c.
    I see no vision or planning and I must say this strategy generally fails. I have run enough and been involved in enough projects to know how a good one operates.

I offered to help a couple of times.
    Anyway I hope they turn this around but for now I will sit on the side line until I see something solid in view of a direction, a vision or a measurable business plan.

Good luck all bye for now

Advanced Member

I knew you were a seller, when you didnt publish the answers to your questions at virtual meeting on here.