sharetrader
Page 610 of 936 FirstFirst ... 110510560600606607608609610611612613614620660710 ... LastLast
Results 6,091 to 6,100 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Hands up everyone who thinks Matt's' review' will be positive for the SP?

Heck, not enough for a quorum.
    When these reviews happen at others like STU, RAK, FBU, they seldom produce the goods.
    If you're lucky, you may get a statement along the lines of:

We've performed like HEADLESS CHOOKS, but we've never been FOUL.

Will Matty be so gracious?

Dr JPG.

I'D rather sleep with an old hen, than pullit.
    Looks like we were in concurrence on this one..

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Edit that near another 9m sold down @ .5c so far on the ASX today.

Worst thing a company can say, is were going to have a strategic review. At that point I was out. review of what they haven't done much lately!! Thankfully I came out on top not bad, given I started in at 1.8c.
    I see no vision or planning and I must say this strategy generally fails. I have run enough and been involved in enough projects to know how a good one operates.

I offered to help a couple of times.
    Anyway I hope they turn this around but for now I will sit on the side line until I see something solid in view of a direction, a vision or a measurable business plan.

Good luck all bye for now
    Well done .
    Yep you certainly have to know "when to hold them and know when to fold them".

Now's a good time imho to fold them.

It's a bit of old news now but I've never forgotten this SPH notice from Mathew Hill, and it was from that time on I started to become a lot more wary of NTL.

I have no idea why 'the personal restructuring' took place and it's none of my business, but Mathew Hill suddenly no longer had a directing interest or was a 'beneficial owner' of some of the entities that owned very large amounts of NTL shares, and therefore he did not have to disclose to the market any future sales (or purchases).
    That's the way I read it anyway.
    Price then was about 2.4cents, four times more than at present .

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...908/269192.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I knew you were a seller, when you didnt publish the answers to your questions at virtual meeting on here.
    Sadly I didn't get any answers to any of the questions and had a feeling the stock was going to do what it has done. I will possibility get back in one day as I do like the thrill of risk however this stock taught me a couple of valuable lessons on playing risky stocks.

Advanced Member

Thanks for trying anyway, and I guess a few feel the same way.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Horseshoe View Post
    Getty for inderpendent director
    Because Tony Haworth has resigned, I decided to ring Matt, & offer my services as "inderpendent" director.

I made it clear I dont mind getting my hands DIRTY, but he said no, MUCK off.

At least, I think thats what he said??

Just popped in to say that after selling out and reinvesting with a company with great management that are going places, I'm up 24% on what I bought with the sale of the NTL shares. I'm also 10% on the way to recovery of my NTL losses and have high hopes that they will be recovered in a couple of years, while I imagine NTL will still be doing CR's and feeding stories of hope. I'll still keep an eye here as have tiny investment left in NTL that I'm prepared to lose, (but hope will maybe get back to what I paid one day).

Nice work Suse, good to get a win every now and then

Good work Suse - NTL is a whole lot less stressful when you don't have skin in the game. There are far more entertaining places to lose money

Guru

The directors are hiding in the mine.....

I too got out 3 months ago. After 3 years of expecting some poured gold, and the price to then treble. Enough was enough, and good to no longer feel being stiffed by management. I put it all into 14 NYSA gold silver and platinum stocks. Up 18%. Sad misinformation throughout. What I dont understand is why the other directors let it all go on. And why the $400k salary was ever authorised.