sharetrader
Page 611 of 938 FirstFirst ... 111511561601607608609610611612613614615621661711 ... LastLast
Results 6,101 to 6,110 of 9378
    Advanced Member

In my most recent conversation, Matt was reasonably accommodating,

He thought my idea to paint the wall around the light switch at the mine with bright luminous paint, so the last shareholder out could see what they were doing was good,

Not so enthusiastic though on my suggestion to have a Door Matt, so they could wipe their dirty boots in.

A tourist attraction? Past managing directors, and dirrectirs, wax works, in cowboy hats? Tours of the old workings?....flash forward... that business would be worth maybe $ 500K...

If a private investor bought out NTL and goes ahead: probably a good buy for whole company at say $12m, $0.004. NTL has become a joke, but like a bad lover - I still like NTL for all its faults. Diluted shareholding means everything is abit difficult because no one can buy a controlling shareholding.
    If they could, they could then hold Matt on a pitchfork over a fire, and fire him, and the current team
    If all the directors and Matt could be made to walk the plank, I would put everything I had done, back in...at market value now I think, at 0.004c. Matt declined my suggestion, in phone conversation, to recapatilize 1000 to 1. Your share would be worth $6.00, and none of us would feel the idiots of the exchange.
    Love the company. Not the managment. Will buy back after regime change

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Matt declined my suggestion, in phone conversation, to recapatilize 1000 to 1. Your share would be worth $6.00, and none of us would feel the idiots of the exchange.
    And your share could drop back to 10c. Where has your money gone then? Good way to lose a lot of money.

Seems like a lot of us have sold out over the last few months.

I think the buck stopped for most people when senior management were not held accountable for their actions. A sure way to erode shareholder confidence and trust.

If they could, they could then hold Matt on a pitchfork over a fire, and fire him, and the current team
    If all the directors and Matt could be made to walk the plank, I would put everything I had done, back in...at market value now I think, at 0.004c. Matt declined my suggestion, in phone conversation, to recapatilize 1000 to 1. Your share would be worth $6.00, and none of us would feel the idiots of the exchange.
    What's your guys view. I like that new tal are focussed.

Anyone know these guys running it?

-Bullish, 2013

Matt declined my suggestion, in phone conversation, to recapatilize 1000 to 1. Your share would be worth $6.00, and none of us would feel the idiots of the exchange.
    Sensible suggestion, but Mbro, then I wouldn't have a million shares - one of the reasons I haven't exited completely.

Focussed alright..on his salary. Money for jam.
    WTF does the CEO do all day?

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Focussed alright..on his salary. Money for jam.
    WTF does the CEO do all day?

how bouts browse the S/T forum for ideas on where to invest the surplus Filthy Loot ?

Post Removed
    Last edited by Fundamentalfinder; 15-09-2020 at 02:08 AM.