sharetrader
Page 615 of 936 FirstFirst ... 115515565605611612613614615616617618619625665715 ... LastLast
Results 6,141 to 6,150 of 9358

Jonu, nothing seems to get you down! I've sat through about 5 promising upcoming events. All very anticlimactic. Sold out 3 months ago and very happy to be in other gold stocks. Think the 0.5, 0.4c predictions are the most likely outcome, soon. Fill your boots. . I keep an eye here because of a discontent about having been so mislead by managment for so long. I want to see where this goes....

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Jonu, nothing seems to get you down! I've sat through about 5 promising upcoming events. All very anticlimactic. Sold out 3 months ago and very happy to be in other gold stocks. Think the 0.5, 0.4c predictions are the most likely outcome, soon. Fill your boots. . I keep an eye here because of a discontent about having been so mislead by managment for so long. I want to see where this goes....
    What he said...!

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Fundamentalfinder View Post
    How have the results from the last few blasts or JORC reviews and results been? Lol this will be just as much of a flop as the rest of them
    The last main addition to JORC was the Talisman Deeps. Took the share price to 3c. How'd you like them apples?

Mystery is called that for a reason. Given the nature of the mine it is basically a given that there will be high grades within. It's the size of the number that is the mystery. Could be 6-8g, could be a pocket of 1000g (not unknown in this mine). Exciting eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Mbro View Post
    Hi MoBro,
    My wife and I met you and your daughter after the AGM held Sept 2007.

It is fair enough to come to the conclusion to sell up your NTL shares, I am sure you are not alone.

Personally, I also had a very hard look at also selling out. But after redoing my own calculations, decided the upside risk outweighs the downside risk.

If NTL make progress on any of the commitments in the last quarterly, then these shares can easily jump one cent or more in a hurry. That includes updates on Mystery for its near-term bulk sample ore, processing route, full mining permit submission. And last but not least progress with the high-profile NZ industry group on the evaluation of the potential for a formal collaboration that could facilitate funding, delivery and operation of a joint processing plant.

Hope I am right, but also prepared to lose all of my NTL investment if it turns out I am wrong.

Best of luck with your other investments.

Advanced Member

Starting with your last point, the previously mentioned in quarterly 'discussions' with the high profile NZ group, which I assume to be either Fulton Hogan, Downer, or Higgins, will be just that, talk.

In the 1/4ly 30/4/20 NTL mentioned a 'broader industry offering' for a processing plant.
    In the Ann rep., they go on to explain they have to bring other goldies [plural] into a potential JV.

Considering none of them have a current mining licence, what chance of success?.
    If you were the 'NZ based group', would you risk your capital baling this lot out with that uncertainty?
    I take it that OGC are paddling their own waka, if not, a bizarre case of the New Tailisman wagging the dog, or is NTL the dog?
    The closure of the previous toll treatment option at Waihi, was a major nail in NTL's coffin.
    Why did it close?
    Did 'the challenging geotechnical conditions' at NTL have the last word?

Did Tony Haworth resign on principle, because his conscience was troubling him, taking $32k pa from a go nowhere top heavy co, that he had no skin in the game with, or did he just run out of places to spend the money?

Many posters place faith in reserves/resources.
    Well, with the POG so high, do you think there should be a corresponding increase in the SP?

SEA Dragon had the entire ocean as their R & R.
    What good did it do them?
    Unless you are harvesting & selling, you are just parking your money, & keeping one or two notables in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed.
    Is NTL the next candidate for the USX?
    Last edited by Getty; 22-09-2020 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Starting with your last point, the previously mentioned in quarterly 'discussions' with the high profile NZ group, which I assume to be either Fulton Hogan, Downer, or Higgins, will be just that, talk.

In the 1/4ly 30/4/20 NTL mentioned a 'broader industry offering' for a processing plant.
    In the Ann rep., they go on to explain they have to bring other goldies [plural] into a potential JV.

Considering none of them have a current mining licence, what chance of success?.
    If you were the 'NZ based group', would you risk your capital baling this lot out with that uncertainty?
    I take it that OGC are paddling their own waka, if not, a bizarre case of the New Tailisman wagging the dog, or is NTL the dog?
    The closure of the previous toll treatment option at Waihi, was a major nail in NTL's coffin.
    Why did it close?

Did Tony Haworth resign on principle, because his conscience was troubling him, taking $32k pa from a go nowhere top heavy co, that he had no skin in the game with, or did he just run out of places to spend the money?

Well, with the POG so high, do you think there should be a corresponding increase in the SP?

Unless you are harvesting & selling, you are just parking your money, & keeping one or two notables in the lifestyle to which they have become accustomed.
    Great post Getty.
    I think CRP is another good example too!!

Advanced Member

Yes, another Castle, built on sand..

I hear what you are saying. But pretty comfortable with my own decision.
    Only time will tell who is right and i am comfortable with my risk exposure

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

Why did it close?

There's so much wrong in this post I'm not going to bother even starting on it. Which makes me wonder...why you would bother with a spiel of that length when you are so ill informed?

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    There's so much wrong in this post I'm not going to bother even starting on it. Which makes me wonder...why you would bother with a spiel of that length when you are so ill informed?
    There may be a lot wrong with that post but the thing it does bring out is that no one knows what this company is really doing!

Your optimism is encouraging but history would say it’s misplaced. The differentiating feature of discussion in recent times from many years prior is the substantially growing lack of tolerance for being kept in the dark.

We haven’t seen enmass long term shareholder departures for a long time, something stinks here, a few things possibly, but you and the other shareholders really wouldn’t have any idea tbh, the company is a closed book milking a proven method of extracting incremental shareholder funding year after year. 21 years to be more precise.

Until they produce a gold bar, this is a terrible investment. If someone wants to invest or speculate in gold, the ASX has so many better propositions, it makes NTL by contrast look like the dud it has been and still is. There’s no investment more wasted than an investment in a company with resources and potential that has continually failed and continues to fail to realise it.

I’m sure you’ll have some positive spin to keep yourself and others engaged, but really, your money is better working elsewhere where there are real gains are happening. Opportunity cost.