sharetrader
Page 620 of 936 FirstFirst ... 120520570610616617618619620621622623624630670720 ... LastLast
Results 6,191 to 6,200 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    DIY soon... bring your own bucket and spade...

havnt read it but is MC having another DIG... sorry terrible pun...
    You'd have to know where to DIG. I don't think NTL does - they have holes all over the place and still they can't get the stuff out. If you're a gold mining company and rate yourself as a wannabee producer, and the price of gold goes up 50% and your share price goes down 33%, and you still can't make any money while the going is good, then what are you actually ? Just a bunch of Charbel-tains - not looking into holes, but staring into the abyss.
    Last edited by Motley Crew; 13-10-2020 at 01:49 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waltzingironmansinlgescul View Post
    NTL - a motely crew indeed.. but MC has made the right choices and they are not motely choices!
    Just did a review of the last month - in which I have done nothing other than sell off some of these junk shares and reinvested the proceeds into HLG. Everything else has been going gang-busters. I'm up $100k since mid September with holds and with absolutely no contribution from this DOG. There is very definitely a message there for all you other hanger's-on-in-eternal-hope !
    Last edited by Motley Crew; 13-10-2020 at 01:50 AM.

Advanced Member

where's jonu when you need him?

He's either on mute, or taken the money & run!

Digger has been quiet too, and is one of the larger shareholders - that said, theres not much to comment on, as NTL are just doing their thing.

Discl. Sold out, but will buy in again when SP drops or CR is announced - IMHO

Not sure if this has been posted, Matt freeing up his time to devote more to NTL...
    Disc. Sold most, still hold a few just in case we end up with a working goldmine one day.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...rs-930055.html

well between retiring as a director from ARR, and not posting drivel on here, he should certainly have some time free to get to work on NTL.

Quote Originally Posted by freebee View Post
    Not sure if this has been posted, Matt freeing up his time to devote more to NTL...
    Disc. Sold most, still hold a few just in case we end up with a working goldmine one day.

https://www.proactiveinvestors.com.a...rs-930055.html
    Yes he is also out of Cobalt Blue responsibilities so let's hope he can really get the NTL show on the road in the next couple of months. Also good to see some good movement in Australia this morning at 0.6.

Disc: Accumulating

Advanced Member

Going by the tone of the last 3 posts, Matt is going to be doing things for NTL that he wasn't doing/ should have been doing before.

Does that mean he will be refunding the $800K pa that he was paid before, over several years, back into the company, for achieving so little for shareholders?
    Last edited by Getty; 13-10-2020 at 12:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Paint it Black View Post
    Yes he is also out of Cobalt Blue responsibilities so let's hope he can really get the NTL show on the road in the next couple of months. Also good to see some good movement in Australia this morning at 0.6.

Disc: Accumulating
    Well let's hope with all this time he is freeing up elsewhere, he will redirect it into the NTL 'gold-cause' and not onto the golf course. However, the lack of progress and the company's cash burn record is not good, and unless they can extract some yellow stuff and sell it to support cashflow, the inevitable CR will follow. I rang Matt at the time of the 3:1 issue in 2016 and asked him why I should support it. He gave me a long spiel about the exciting times ahead, and how NTL was about to become a Producer (Still waiting). The other thing he said was that if that CR was successful (which it was in spades - pardon the pun), there would be no need for any further CR until 2021 / 2022. That all sounded very positive, but history shows that was not true - how many CR have there been since then ? I suspect he was being sneaky with his answers, and may have referred to the particular activities the CR funds were going to be used for, and not ALL of NTL's operations. However, most Junior miners (in Oz) would die to be able to raise over $6m in one CR and would use the funds to set the company up for the future - NTL just took advantage of it at the time to fleece shareholders thinking there was obviously plenty more where that came from. That was the time to make progress - a heavily diluted capital structure (so no further dilution was necessary), plenty of $$ in the bank, and the promise of gold extraction to fund future activities. Didn't happen. Shareholders have long memories, and will shun future CR if they perceive their money is going to be used 'inefficiently' and for the benefit only of the officers of the company. Why would you participate in, and aggravate your own position in a self-dilutionary process ?

Discl : sold more on the ASX today. Have reduced holding by 50% and will reduce further on share price strength. HA ! Further CR dilution will just give the SP further headwinds to battle against
    Last edited by Motley Crew; 14-10-2020 at 01:49 AM.

I agree with that Motley. Of course the problem now for me and I would guess most shareholders is that NTL has no credibility. I do not know how they can convince me to put more money in. As you say Nothing that they have said has eventuated. I intend to keep my remaining shares in the vain hope they can pull a rabbit out of the hat.