sharetrader
Page 627 of 936 FirstFirst ... 127527577617623624625626627628629630631637677727 ... LastLast
Results 6,261 to 6,270 of 9358

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I thought you were out Landy?
    I am, but will look to get back in when/if the share price drops, or there is some tangible progress. Played this thing for 10+ years, will keep playing it until it fails/wins.

NTL - still potential, but a gamble - DYOR!!! And you can still make money on a falling SP with a bit of luck/skill.
    Last edited by Landyman; 03-11-2020 at 03:55 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Surely they will need a mission before they implement a strategy, maybe they will throw in some visions and values, and of course, this will all need to be peer reviewed - ha - its sarcastic Tuesday!!!

Sarcastic Tuesday ........ I love it!!!

Here's my contributions:

1. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/309444

From over three years ago. Doesn't it make such good reading?! I good little 'company' winter sojourn at shareholders expense to look at toll processing for gold that they can't get out of the ground.
    I bet a lot of people were taken in by "During the period the company continued to look at other gold projects in New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu, and the USA"
    WOW NTL is now an international gold mining company lol

2. BUT DON"T WORRY EVERYONE. ALL IS WELL. This from over TWO years ago.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144

Over two years of production now folks. That 'pilot plant' must be on it's last legs lol. I'm expecting to see it on Trademe fairly soon.
    Last edited by dubya; 03-11-2020 at 04:17 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Sarcastic Tuesday ........ I love it!!!

Here's my contributions:

1. https://www.nzx.com/announcements/309444

From over three years ago. Doesn't it make such good reading?! I good little 'company' winter sojourn at shareholders expense to look at toll processing for gold that they can't get out of the ground.
    I bet a lot of people were taken in by "During the period the company continued to look at other gold projects in New Zealand, Fiji, Vanuatu, and the USA"
    WOW NTL is now an international gold mining company lol

2. BUT DON"T WORRY EVERYONE. ALL IS WELL. This from over TWO years ago.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144

Over two years of production now folks. That 'pilot plant' must be on it's last legs lol. I'm expecting to see it on Trademe fairly soon.

A bit optimistic there .. it was probably stuffed and only capable of thimble fulls at outset & so has been retired to become Eel homes ..

On a positive note - the Eels have probably been more productive than NTL and still come to NTL's Resident 'Wildlife Relations & Eel Feeder' Bod kept on the Payroll for the purpose, to report their productivity

No-one at NTL appears to have yet woken up to consider the Merits & Economics of stopping doing anything Mining
    & turning the outfit into a Commercial Eel Farming operation instead..
    Last edited by nztx; 03-11-2020 at 05:09 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    A bit optimistic there .. it was probably stuffed and only capable of thimble fulls at outset & so has been retired to become Eel homes ..

On a positive note - the Eels have probably been more productive than NTL and still come to NTL's Resident 'Wildlife Relations & Eel Feeder' Bod kept on the Payroll for the purpose, to report their productivity

No-one at NTL appears to have yet woken up to consider the Merits & Economics of stopping doing anything Mining
    & turning the outfit into a Commercial Eel Farming operation instead..
    NZTX -that comment should have been saved for today -Whacky Wednesday!!! And under the theme, maybe there is an alternative for the site - turn it into a child care centre..........best chance of getting.........wait for it......... minors on site!!!

Discl - not holding, but waiting for both negative and positive movements.

Fool me once Mr Hill, shame on you. Fool me twice Mr Hill,shame on me.

Mr Hill is ignoring my emails. I wonder where he is. Maybe he's living in the mine and cannot get a connection.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Mr Hill is ignoring my emails. I wonder where he is. Maybe he's living in the mine and cannot get a connection.
    Why wouldn't he? You're a self professed non-holder who regularly ridicules him in public. I figure he gives you the attention you deserve.

Have you brought back into NTL ThaiJohn?

Did you see something in that report that picked up your interest?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Why wouldn't he? You're a self professed non-holder who regularly ridicules him in public. I figure he gives you the attention you deserve.
    I have every right to ask Mr Hill what is going on, Jonu. I know you are a fanboy for Matthew Hill. That is interesting in itself. I sold at a loss and I want some answers and accountability. Where is the gold Matt? What's going on? Delay after delay, excuse after excuse. Not good enough.

Guru

I have every right to ask Mr Hill what is going on, Jonu. I know you are a fanboy for Matthew Hill. That is interesting in itself. I sold at a loss and I want some answers and accountability. Where is the gold Matt? What's going on? Delay after delay, excuse after excuse. Not good enough.
    Au contraire. He has no responsibility to you at all. You are merely throwing your toys from the cot on the sidelines. Your investment decisions of your entry and exit points are not his problem. Put your big boys pants on and own your own decisions.