sharetrader
Page 641 of 936 FirstFirst ... 141541591631637638639640641642643644645651691741 ... LastLast
Results 6,401 to 6,410 of 9360
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    I've just been talking to my bank manager, to arrange an overdraft to double the Getty share at .1c, but he said not to behave like a gung ho loose cannon!

He obviously doesn't believe in the Gold Standard.
    Oh no, the sod has just snookered me.
    He's just added 15M buy on top of the 5M @ .1c!!

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Discl - I am a cynic

Dont be surprised if its our mate Bullish dumping his, and his family, and his buisness names shares on the market before he resigns. He doesnt seem to care morally or ethically - I say this in the context that it would have been very easy to post on here as MattHill and declare who you were.

Cynic and bitter!!
    bullish oh bullish. I had forgotten about him!!!!.........nah not really

This was one of his bullish's doozies written only 5 months ago:

"WOW WHAT A SMART INVESTOR YOU ARE ....or possibly a recipient of a fecal transplant..INVESTING BEFORE THE COMPANY LISTED.........1986 you say..............Any tips of stocks not listed yet that we can all invest in????

Its pretty easy to measure CR. Look at every prior CR and cash balance at time of raise........average that and it will give you a better idea than guesses as to likelihood and timing"

Yup.....a real good communicator was our bullish

And my offer from July still stands 'bullish', as I STILL haven't had a chance to reply to your personal message when you asked me about Mathew Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Message for 'bullish" (cos I reckon ya still come to this forum to read it ) but now only as a guest.

I didn't get a chance to reply to your personal message the other night when you asked me about Mathew Hill lmfao.
    Hopefully you'll have a lot more free time on your hands in the very near future, so if you're ever down Christchurch way, get hold of me and we can catch up for a coffee and I can tell you what I think face to face.

Well the options from the capital raise time before last are worthless no-one wants them,Company thinks they will be worth over 5.5cents one day.I just wish they would let us know when,I have a quarter million of them more fool me!

Wouldn't be surprised to see this dog sub .2 before xmas, even Jonu is dumping his dump truck.

Obviously there's a few who know what's going to happen to this dog and the fraudy over the hill guy.

Where's the gold, Matt?? Where's the gold?!?

Well, someone thinks the gold is still there, cant sell unless there are buyers - maybe we see name change soon? Jonu Gold Mines Ltd!

Advanced Member

Matty may be using the company credit card to mop up a few, as a window dressing exercise, or spite, he doesnt want me to get my .1c order filled.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Discl - I am a cynic

Dont be surprised if its our mate Bullish dumping his, and his family, and his buisness names shares on the market before he resigns. He doesnt seem to care morally or ethically - I say this in the context that it would have been very easy to post on here as MattHill and declare who you were.

Cynic and bitter!!
    Surely Matt wouldn't sell his shares before resigning. Doing it the other way round would be much more lucrative.

Membaa

The frightening part of a sub-penny dreadful SP going down is the diametric opposite of what investors had hoped for, i.e. % of invested capital lost by tiny movements in SP.

0.006 to 0.005 = 16.7% loss of capital
    0.005 to 0.004 = another 20% loss, for only 1/10th of one cent decline!
    0.004 to 0.003 = a further 25% loss !
    0.003 to 0.002 = and then a 33% loss !!
    0.002 to 0.001 = then halve whatever is left with a 50% loss !!!

And all of those losses are generated by only 5/10th's of one cent adverse movement in the share price.

Scary stuff for holders of a 20+ year recidivist under-performer propped up by endless optimism of shareholder speculators.

One day it might dig up some gold and reverse the declining fortunes, but if or when that happens is no better than a guess.

Aspiring to be an Awesome Bear

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    The frightening part of a sub-penny dreadful SP going down is the diametric opposite of what investors had hoped for, i.e. % of invested capital lost by tiny movements in SP.

0.006 to 0.005 = 16.7% loss of capital
    0.005 to 0.004 = another 20% loss, for only 1/10th of one cent decline!
    0.004 to 0.003 = a further 25% loss !
    0.003 to 0.002 = and then a 33% loss !!
    0.002 to 0.001 = then halve whatever is left with a 50% loss !!!

And all of those losses are generated by only 5/10th's of one cent adverse movement in the share price.

Scary stuff for holders of a 20+ year recidivist under-performer propped up by endless optimism of shareholder speculators.

One day it might dig up some gold and reverse the declining fortunes, but if or when that happens is no better than a guess.
    Yikes Baa Baa that is frightening indeed I was lucky to get out for a loss when I did, fair to say it wasnt one of my better investments