sharetrader
Page 660 of 937 FirstFirst ... 160560610650656657658659660661662663664670710760 ... LastLast
Results 6,591 to 6,600 of 9365
    Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Felonius View Post
    BEWARE THE POSSIBILITY OF MARKET MANIPULATION PRIOR TO A CASH RAISING !!

Just saying ...

I should add that I owned shares in this company for approximately 10 years and attended many AGMs. From the time of Matthew Hill's involvement my faith in the board has declined.

Last year I accepted the negative implications of the growing body of evidence before me & sold out.
    It was bitter pill to swallow.

Why would I comment now ?
    My motivation is to save others the disappointment & financial losses that I have sustained since investing un NTL.
    But NTL have just responded to their ASX Speeding Ticket

They know of no factors for any Aussie price jack-ups ..

Maybe there have been some Chinese Rumours on some unknown forum
    about a mysterious golden glow alleged to be coming off the NTL Site Long Drop ?

Spend a penny Lose most of a penny with NTL .. as many have already repeatedly suffered it seems ..
    Last edited by nztx; 13-01-2021 at 06:38 AM. Reason: add more

I tend to agree with above.

Ive been with HGD/NTL for 10+ years, bought in, sold out, and currently sitting on the sidelines wondering if I will ever get in again.

There has been many capital raises, quite a few promises. From my memory (happy to be proven wrong), nearly all teh capital raises have come along with the "golden glow" of some good news - resource estimate increases, Rahu, Mystery Veins, now Vanuatu.
    From my cynical view, with no progress on the actual mine, and money slowly (think they have a years worth left???) depleting, what good news can Matt give us? A new carrot - Vanuatu - Im not even going to call it golden carrot, seems a little optimistic.

DYOR - all the promises, well, I just dont believe. When we see some progress in extraction and processing options I will buy back in - likely I will have missed the initial surge in price, but will be a safer bet.

For newbies, I understand from others here that the FMA is yet to finalise their view on "Bullish" comments - were the neutral, was it info that was already in the market place - not sure.
    In reference back to capital raise, it was Bullish himself who posted to see what the average cash balance was to see when the CR will be required - sarcasm, it seems that Matt likes to make sure he has at least 2 years of salary locked away in the company coffers!!!

Will remain a cynic until we see some tangible progress.
    Last edited by Landyman; 13-01-2021 at 08:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    But NTL have just responded to their ASX Speeding Ticket

They know of no factors for any Aussie price jack-ups ..

Maybe there have been some Chinese Rumours on some unknown forum
    about a mysterious golden glow alleged to be coming off the NTL Site Long Drop ?

Spend a penny Lose most of a penny with NTL .. as many have already repeatedly suffered it seems ..
    Yep the only admission so far, to admitting, that their is no hope for the company.

They openly now admit they see no reason for the shares to be worth anything.

Great.

Answer your phone Matt. I can see you hiding behind the curtain in your Greenlane home.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Answer your phone Matt. I can see you hiding behind the curtain in your Greenlane home.
    Disturbing.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Disturbing.
    Not as disturbing as NTL's share price and company direction.

Guru

This thread is pure gold!!!

Apart from if you are a holder...... Definitely none of that......

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    He might be in the basement following threads on here about what everyone considers to be better Shares than NTL ..

Probably a darn long list .. needing a really fat Salary & Allowances to do so too ..
    Last edited by nztx; 15-01-2021 at 04:31 PM.

Legend

Company Profile:

NTL (Nothing Tangible Located) to date

Major Activities over the past 20 Years

1. Explore Holes in ground alleged to be old producing gold shafts
    2. Decipher the colour of Rocks in varying shades of light to determine extent of shafting
    3. Exit Hole when purse runs low
    4. Feed Stakeholders feel good stories on length of walk underground to view colour in shafts
    5. Tap Stakeholders for contributions to keep Company Office Open, Staff Employed, Resident Spin
    Artists and Experts in Colours in Clover & see if any new colours can be found at bottom of hole
    6. Repeat Steps above

Major Source of Revenue over past 20 years:

Shareholders tapped on shoulder for further Contributions

Tangible Desired Product produced over past 20 years:

Near on Nothing

Emissions Credits:

None claimed or gained for all the Hot Air emitted along the way

Anything missed ?

Legend

What happened to the Sampling taken out of the Mine ?

There was Material removed in past - was there not ?

Surely if it was as good as the Experts Reports - then SOME GOLD & other Resident Metals would have resulted ?

It can't have just disappeared without trace never to warrant a mention again - surely ?

Did it get stolen ? or lost ? or forgotten about ?, or simply came out as a Nothing found within" ?

Others may be able to point to the Announcements released in the past regarding this..

Whatever, NTL appear to be THE SLOWEST version of a Gold Explorer / Miner on the Planet
    or perhaps possibly not "On to It" / "Up to the Task" if the progress to date is to go by ..
    Last edited by nztx; 15-01-2021 at 05:24 PM. Reason: add more