sharetrader
Page 670 of 937 FirstFirst ... 170570620660666667668669670671672673674680720770 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,700 of 9361

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    A blast from the past...
    Very well done!!

Fools gold..bedder than nothing. I'm stocking up on chips and popcorn in preparation for the big announcement.
    Exciting times alright. Wish I was still in.//

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Fools gold..bedder than nothing. I'm stocking up on chips and popcorn in preparation for the big announcement.
    Exciting times alright. Wish I was still in.//

Unfortunately the truck here is too busy elsewhere .. to even be bothered with more uncertain things, with overly wishful hopes attached .. based on NTL's past track records ..
    Last edited by nztx; 26-01-2021 at 01:17 PM. Reason: add more

Advanced Member

If these blasted jokers dont get on with some blasting, shareholders will be the ones exploding.

Directors should be charged for being idle and disorderly, including junkets to Vanuatu.

Maybe it would be faster if they converted to a bitcoin mine....ventilation is already installed

Don't think they need to do any blasting given the huge stockpiles that have been sitting there for years,but you never know they might need a bit of powder just loosen the stockpiles up a bit!

Purchasing a revenue producing asset and adding some much needed expertise to the board? I might have to eat my words if this turns out well after DD

Outside thinking.

Life in this old dog yet?? See announcement here.

Or just another excuse for a Cap raise??

• Binding option to acquire Broken Hills Historic Gold Mine Limited signed
    • Small scale high grade producing mine with consistent profitable production for last 21 years
    • Special Purpose Mining Permit using traditional mining methods and Mining Permit both granted
    • Significant potential to expand resources at depth through existing underground infrastructure
    • Similar geological setting to Wharekirauponga project (“WKP”)
    • All ore mined processed through a toll treatment agreement via Waihi processing plant for the last 21 years

Advanced Member

This has me worried " we look forward to applying our experience to
    progressing Broken Hills alongside our flagship Talisman mine."

Quote Originally Posted by Left field View Post
    Life in this old dog yet?? See announcement here.

Or just another excuse for a Cap raise??

[FONT="]• Binding option to acquire Broken Hills Historic Gold Mine Limited signed [/FONT]
    [FONT="]• Small scale high grade producing mine with consistent profitable production for last 21 years [/FONT]
    [FONT="]• Special Purpose Mining Permit using traditional mining methods and Mining Permit both granted [/FONT]
    [FONT="]• Significant potential to expand resources at depth through existing underground infrastructure [/FONT]
    [FONT="]• Similar geological setting to Wharekirauponga project (“WKP”) [/FONT]
    • All ore mined processed through a toll treatment agreement via Waihi processing plant for the last 21 years

I like Matts comment "We see a genuine opportunity to leverage our footprint and expertise in highly prospective hydrothermal Coromandel gold projects as well as other opportunities in New Zealand and abroad".

Leverage our expertise in ?????

Good if Rabone joins NTL though