sharetrader
Page 671 of 936 FirstFirst ... 171571621661667668669670671672673674675681721771 ... LastLast
Results 6,701 to 6,710 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Good deal for Mr Rabone.
    Getting paid $100K for Matt to check out his hole in the ground.
    The one in which NASA have stared into space...

Their statement included the following words :
    "NTL has developed a strong knowledge base in the region - we look forward to applying our experience to progressing Broken Hills alongside our flagship Talisman mine".

I hope NTL has more success with Broken Hill than it has achieved in the last 20 years with it's "flagship Talisman mine".
    A cash-raising is inevitable.

I prefer to invest in companies & boards whose pronouncements can be trusted.
    Good luck to all investors.
    Last edited by Felonius; 27-01-2021 at 10:12 AM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I like Matts comment "We see a genuine opportunity to leverage our footprint and expertise in highly prospective hydrothermal Coromandel gold projects as well as other opportunities in New Zealand and abroad".

Leverage our expertise in ?????

Good if Rabone joins NTL though
    IMO Lets hope that Mr Rabone gets to be chairman at the next AGM as he appears to be someone who gets things done unlike the current board !!

Legend

Sounds like a fast road to immense wealth - if this is any indication:

"... applied for a mineral exploration permit over the area in 1991 and in 2000 were granted a Special Purpose Mining Permit over the historic mine workings allowing mining to be carried out on a small scale using historical and traditional (essentially hand-held) techniques which have been used at Broken Hills effectively over the last 2 decades.."

probably darn sight more effective & faster than NTL have managed over 25 or so years ..

Perhaps Matty boy should resign & let the Real Gold Miners look after the job for long suffering stakeholders ?

$100K presumably is NTL gold flushed down the pan if the limited time option for NTL's DD rubbernecking
    around the job doesn't pan out ..

How is NTL going to pay for this ?

What is the likely TOTAL Cost going to be ?

In essence out of this NTL looks like it may land another Hole in the ground moving at a slightly faster Hand Held Snail's
    pace but successfully finding a few grams of Gold Stuff here and there ..

Probably not the sort of corner store size family operated mine you'd be expecting to to see injected in to NTL
    which in return not only sees the same tired ineffective deadwood continue at the Board Table but adds a further spot
    or two for the ride, possibly until they get sick and tired of things, so depart.

How much Gold a Year & What Revenue & EBIT did Matty Boy tell us that this gloriously successful potentially
    life changing add-on mine being looked at (to toss into the NTL stable of poor performing projects) has been dragging
    in recent years - or are those figures insignificant in comparison to Matty's annual package being syphoned out of NTL ?
    Last edited by nztx; 27-01-2021 at 10:33 AM. Reason: add more

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Good deal for Mr Rabone.
    Getting paid $100K for Matt to check out his hole in the ground.
    The one in which NASA have stared into space...
    Most must be very confused -- Didn't Matty say it was a major announcement & major acquisition .. ?

If it's so major then doesn't it have to be put to Shareholder Vote ?

Wonder how Matty is on using the hand tools in the depths to find a few grams down under ?

Indications on any sort of extraction ability would have to be graded on past performances at NTL surely
    which has been a real B***dy Ripper (out of stakeholder's wallets of course) ..

Any exposure to NTL or reading here, most will have learned the meaning of "Moving at a Snail's pace"

It is of course still out to the jury whether NTL are going to likely be paying a vast premium for a colony
    of faster moving snails ..
    Last edited by nztx; 27-01-2021 at 10:29 AM. Reason: add more

Advanced Member

Interesting to note the Rabones have had a toll treatment arrangement with Waihi for 21 years.
    NTL, none.
    Perhaps those who have been saying there is NO gold in Talisman have been right all along.

Ummmm....

https://www.mindat.org/loc-15354.html

Stuart Rabone, a geologist often appears in references for this region. For around thirteen years until 2012, the Rabone family headed by Stuart conducted limited mining within the historic Broken Hills Mine using hand methods, and employing up to seven people. The money beyond this was used to restore the historic workings, and tours were conducted for the public of the underground workings. This unique experience was brought to an end in 2012 by government red tape, when the Department of Labour insisted on safety measures for the mine in line with industrial scale mining. We hope the information loaded at the beginning of this article is correct, but no information was found of activity beyond 2012.

And

https://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-time...huts-its-doors

And then

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/nz/coroma...DCHUPHPDDAANI/

"enraged hobby mine operator" - sounds like Bullish!!! ahaha
    Last edited by Landyman; 27-01-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Ummmm....

https://www.mindat.org/loc-15354.html

Stuart Rabone, a geologist often appears in references for this region. For around thirteen years until 2012, the Rabone family headed by Stuart conducted limited mining within the historic Broken Hills Mine using hand methods, and employing up to seven people. The money beyond this was used to restore the historic workings, and tours were conducted for the public of the underground workings. This unique experience was brought to an end in 2012 by government red tape, when the Department of Labour insisted on safety measures for the mine in line with industrial scale mining. We hope the information loaded at the beginning of this article is correct, but no information was found of activity beyond 2012.

And

https://www.stuff.co.nz/waikato-time...huts-its-doors
    Now, who was that bloke who mentioned white elephants the other day?

Legend

Many many years HGL/NTL had a 33% or higher holding in an Australian company floated
    out of the able - Broken Hill Cobalt - was it ?

Some may remember it & where that went ..

Well, based on that announcement, Im keeping my hands in my pockets.