sharetrader
Page 678 of 939 FirstFirst ... 178578628668674675676677678679680681682688728778 ... LastLast
Results 6,771 to 6,780 of 9387

Quote Originally Posted by bull.... View Post
    im interested to know too
    Oh dear, a user with a prefix of "bull" - mild panic for a second there.

FMA still working through the process on bullish?

Quote Originally Posted by Tappers12 View Post
    ThaiJohn.. Geez mate, your chat over the last 6 months is tiresome. It's one thing being disgruntled.. it's another thing going on the crusade you are on
    Hahaha, if that's tiresome, what's your take on the "chat" NTL have offered over the last 10 years?

Banned

Honestly.. frustration with a hint of laughability sprinkled with bewilderment.

Wonder if Jonu's posts are going to be moved into the holding area as well..

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Wonder if Jonu's posts are going to be moved into the holding area as well..
    Jonu holds a significant number of shares. He has skin in the game. His views are way different to mine. It would be good if he is right and this company is successful. Wealth creation is way better than wealth destruction. If the story changes I will reinvest but this last acquisition certainly hasn’t changed my mind. It has reinforced my scepticism.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Jonu holds a significant number of shares. He has skin in the game. His views are way different to mine. It would be good if he is right and this company is successful. Wealth creation is way better than wealth destruction. If the story changes I will reinvest but this last acquisition certainly hasn’t changed my mind. It has reinforced my scepticism.
    I valued Jonu's commentary and sorry he has been banned. Everyone is entitled to their opinion. Any criticism he was posting was in response to that he was receiving. Can Vince please advise what the reason was for his ban?

Advanced Member

I dont think Vince has to explain or justify anything.

Jonu's abusive way of denigrating his opposition is plain for all to see.

I hope Jonu comes back too - its good having every end of the spectrum so that the rest of us can read, digest, and make our own decisions.
    Have felt bad too, as think he/she is the only one left commentating that NTL has a positive outlook.

PS. Just heard back from the FMA. Investigation into Bullish comments are ongoing, and wont comment until complete.

Another thought, I wonder what KPIs Matt has?

Advanced Member

Whatever Key Performance Indicators Matt has, would be self written and monitored.

I think we could guess the bar is set low...

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Whatever Key Performance Indicators Matt has, would be self written and monitored.

I think we could guess the bar is set low...
    One of the problems when the CEO is also a director. Particularly in this case where the board is very weak. I would imagine that Matt has total control which is why he can get a high salary from a company that doesn’t perform.