sharetrader
Page 680 of 936 FirstFirst ... 180580630670676677678679680681682683684690730780 ... LastLast
Results 6,791 to 6,800 of 9358

..the beat goes on

https://youtu.be/bS3O5zg290k

Guru

So how much gold did we dig up this quarter after all that is what we are here for ?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Hmmmm, we have to get bigger to make processing viable????

"One of the previously identified options to process ore underground has
    identified risks of a single operational entry 2m x 2m addit system at
    Talisman has been the risks associated with any disruptions to operations and
    the potential 'idling' of any plant throughout such disruption. This 'single
    source' interruption risk makes the financing of any plant or the entering
    into of processing arrangements with third parties challenging.
    In addition operating in New Zealand, which has some of the most stringent
    Health and Safety regulations in the world, and a complex system for
    consenting, permitting and undertaking mine activities through multiple
    stakeholders, means that the fixed initial costs can be significantly higher
    than most other comparable countries for this type of mining. As a result of
    this 'initial fixed cost hurdle' right sizing the scale of operations needs
    to be managed carefully to ensure operation at an economic scale.

The Company has been pursuing ways to create efficiencies with other small
    scale operators that have the ability to right size development and
    production investment. This lead to the identification of the Broken Hills
    operations, near Tairua on the Coromandel Peninsula."

But this sounds good
    "Broken Hills have indicated that there may be potential to process ore on
    behalf of Talisman with their existing plant and equipment as well as an
    existing arrangement with a small scale processing facility for which the
    Broken Hills team have exclusive access. A review of the treatment capability
    is yet to be undertaken and will be a focus of the Due Diligence process."

Exclusive access??? Maybe someone in the Rabone family???
    I recall reading that Broken Hill ore was processed at OceanaGold in Waihi?

It is not processed by Broken Hills Historic Mine themselves as that would not be economic."
    http://www.uniquelynz.com/nzgold-p2.htm
    "

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by kiora View Post
    I recall reading that Broken Hill ore was processed at OceanaGold in Waihi?

It is not processed by Broken Hills Historic Mine themselves as that would not be economic."
    http://www.uniquelynz.com/nzgold-p2.htm
    "

Yes - I recall that too ..

Guru

And I recall reading Broken Hill hasn't operated for 5 years due to Health & Safety ?

And we must not forget that at $2600 an oz a shareholder might reasonably expect the Talisman mine would be profitable. But no in this latest update we are advised that NTL need bigger scale and to that end they think that Broken Hill ( could be good nick name for Mathew) and Vanuatu will solve the problem. The company is now pointing out to us that H&S and also the consenting process is what makes mining expensive in NZ. But this is a mine with grades amongst the highest in the world or so we are told. Remember the Dubbo carrot of 1kg / tonne of gold and then of course that came to nothing because that was in an area that was totally unstable and very dangerous to mine. And The Mystery vein continues to be a mystery.

I could write a book about this company.

Fool me once Mr Hill shame on you. Fool me twice shame on me. I am deeply embarrassed by my investment with this company.

I feel sorry for the shareholders. I am nearly out completely but nearly as I am part of the queue selling @ 0.6 c. I will keep a few so that I can turn up to the next shareholders meeting. I hope it will be very entertaining.

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    probably not far wrong ..

possibly not an easy ask finding a replacement skillset to transplant into a tinpot broken miner either
    if majority of holders decided something was to happen ..

If privatised - as anyone may guess - there would be fair bit more A** kicking happening to see enhanced performance
    and productivity and an end to all the BS & excuses with a refocus of things ..

Take a look around the other miners & explorers - who is producing, who is engaged in real productive exploration
    with very definite prospects .. and who is pretending something may happen ?
    Yes it is a no win situation - useless board and useless management. The shareholders have to get rid of the board and replace them with competent people and then the new switched on board has to fire and rehire the management team. This is too hard and is not going to happen. The alternative is that the company becomes a shell and is purchased and taken private by someone who understands mining. Of course this will not be of any use to current shareholders. Board and management understand this. No accountability.

Legend

So out of recent announcements - NTL is looking towards a further collection of broken dysfunctional
    prospects presumably at a premium cost / value / swap - due to pink tints worn with a bit of talking them
    up somewhere

If we look at the existing Talisman Project, will NTL's remaining resources cover getting this to 'extracting
    the gold stuff' to a marketable processed finished stage or possibly not ?

If not, the existing project which NTL has doesn't have resources to bring up to 'operating producing stage'

As for the new collection of proposed broken disfunctional & possibly dormant bits & pieces, warts
    deficiencies & all - what of all the further loot to bring these up from token 'White Elephant stage' up to
    operational or even looking that way ?

How deep is the vast pit that money may be seemingly chucked into by the bucket full for the new lot of broken bits ?

The answer probably lies in the millions thrown at and around Talisman itself over the years.. does it not ?

The non functioning Broken A** Hobby Mine may require less to throw out a few grams here and there
    so it looks a little better than a Hobby outfit, but what of Vanuatu ?

Is what is coming out - potentially looking like the dubious territory of adding / incurring obligations NTL
    clearly has inadequate / insufficient resources to fund/finance or cover from reasonably expected sources ?

Then all existing overheads etc being incurred as seen quarterly are needing to be thrown in the mix
    to be funded from somewhere ..

Borrowing is possibly out of the question - who would lend on a few holes in the ground that have seen little more than a
    bit of poke around down under, no freehold owned , no tangible revenue flowing in to speak of ?

A SP sitting not far off the bones of it's A** (after past similar unpopular dilutionary fundraising antics) probably
    doesn't assist trying a further Cap Raise either, as many more wake up fast & hoof it a billion miles away fearing
    being slam-dunked and unceremoniously diluted across to the other side of the galaxy ..

So good luck with that avenue too, as past announced talk ups & hot air come badly unstuck ..
    Last edited by nztx; 29-01-2021 at 08:16 PM. Reason: add more

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    So out of recent announcements - NTL is looking towards a further collection of broken dysfunctional
    prospects presumably at a premium cost / value / swap - due to pink tints worn with a bit of talking them
    up somewhere

If we look at the existing Talisman Project, will NTL's remaining resources cover getting this to 'extracting
    the gold stuff' to a marketable processed finished stage or possibly not ?

If not, the existing project which NTL has doesn't have resources to bring up to 'operating producing stage'

As for the new collection of proposed broken disfunctional & possibly dormant bits & pieces, warts
    deficiencies & all - what of all the further loot to bring these up from token 'White Elephant stage' up to
    operational or even looking that way ?

How deep is the vast pit that money may be seemingly chucked into by the bucket full for the new lot of broken bits ?

The answer probably lies in the millions thrown at and around Talisman itself over the years.. does it not ?

The non functioning Broken A** Hobby Mine may require less to throw out a few grams here and there
    so it looks a little better than a Hobby outfit, but what of Vanuatu ?

Is what is coming out - potentially looking like the dubious territory of adding / incurring obligations NTL
    clearly has inadequate / insufficient resources to fund/finance or cover from reasonably expected sources ?

Then all existing overheads etc being incurred as seen quarterly are needing to be thrown in the mix
    to be funded from somewhere ..

Borrowing is possibly out of the question - who would lend on a few holes in the ground that have seen little more than a
    bit of poke around down under, no freehold owned , no tangible revenue flowing in to speak of ?

A SP sitting not far off the bones of it's A** (after past similar unpopular dilutionary fundraising antics) probably
    doesn't assist trying a further Cap Raise either, as many more wake up fast & hoof it a billion miles away fearing
    being slam-dunked and unceremoniously diluted across to the other side of the galaxy ..

So good luck with that avenue too, as past announced talk ups & hot air come badly unstuck ..
    That's a heck of a long way of saying, Talisman is basically pronounced a dead duck, that they've bought into a couple of minnow long shots without consulting shareholders, and the next cap raise is around the corner cos they've got no money to progress anything much. All the while not delivering any gold or commercial success, again.

The only thing that will stop this charade is a failed cap raise and the company fails. Odds are though, based on twenty+ years of history is that greater fools will stump up the ponies to eek out this company's eye watering failures and excessive salaries.

Honestly this is better than a soap opera, but clearly there are still people not watching it through channel ST.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    That's a heck of a long way of saying, Talisman is basically pronounced a dead duck, that they've bought into a couple of minnow long shots without consulting shareholders, and the next cap raise is around the corner cos they've got no money to progress anything much. All the while not delivering any gold or commercial success, again.
    That would have to be the most beautifully concise summation of the latest announcement and current state of this outfit. Am not a shareholder but can certainly feel the pain of those that are as they demand better.