sharetrader
Page 681 of 937 FirstFirst ... 181581631671677678679680681682683684685691731781 ... LastLast
Results 6,801 to 6,810 of 9365

It's so good I'm going to repost it again so that Matthew Hill gets to read it twice.

"That's a heck of a long way of saying, Talisman is basically pronounced a dead duck, that they've bought into a couple of minnow long shots without consulting shareholders, and the next cap raise is around the corner cos they've got no money to progress anything much. All the while not delivering any gold or commercial success, again.

The only thing that will stop this charade is a failed cap raise and the company fails. Odds are though, based on twenty+ years of history is that greater fools will stump up the ponies to eek out this company's eye watering failures and excessive salaries.

Honestly this is better than a soap opera, but clearly there are still people not watching it through channel ST."

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    It's so good I'm going to repost it again so that Matthew Hill gets to read it twice.

"That's a heck of a long way of saying, Talisman is basically pronounced a dead duck, that they've bought into a couple of minnow long shots without consulting shareholders, and the next cap raise is around the corner cos they've got no money to progress anything much. All the while not delivering any gold or commercial success, again.

The only thing that will stop this charade is a failed cap raise and the company fails. Odds are though, based on twenty+ years of history is that greater fools will stump up the ponies to eek out this company's eye watering failures and excessive salaries.

Honestly this is better than a soap opera, but clearly there are still people not watching it through channel ST."
    Funny, been away in south island for 10 days, got back, and was going to post something.

Then I read your post, and it said exactly what I was going to say.

So I wont add to that at all, bye.

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post

There you go Mathew Hill can read it 4 times. The problem is it will make no difference. His interests are not aligned with the shareholders. He probably gets a good laugh out of it.

If NTL doesn't have enough available ore within Talisman to purchase the machinery needed to process it why did they buy the first "test" plant, which we were told was fully upscalable if deemed appropriate for the task at hand?

Seems they successfully tested the toy concentrate maker & now all of a sudden they don't have enough ore to purchase a bigger plant. Huh?

Why can't the board & management just tell us the truth? It's not like the truth would scare away any further shareholders then they already have. In fact, they could make an INFORMED decisions on whether to stump up more cash when they come crying for it.

Without being given information & insight that I actually believe by the way of market releases, I'd rather invest my capital in a VCR tape rental shop, as I could more accurately gauge how fast my investment would be near worthless.

NTL - Save the stamp & envelope costs when you're ready to come crying for more money from me & put it towards what you were supposed to be doing with my previous investments, bulk sampling @ Talisman. If you send an offer packet you wont be getting it back, the buck stops here.

"Without being given information & insight that I actually believe by the way of market releases, I'd rather invest my capital in a VCR tape rental shop"

Careful. You'll give Mr Hill ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    If NTL doesn't have enough available ore within Talisman to purchase the machinery needed to process it why did they buy the first "test" plant, which we were told was fully upscalable if deemed appropriate for the task at hand?

Seems they successfully tested the toy concentrate maker & now all of a sudden they don't have enough ore to purchase a bigger plant. Huh?

Why can't the board & management just tell us the truth? It's not like the truth would scare away any further shareholders then they already have. In fact, they could make an INFORMED decisions on whether to stump up more cash when they come crying for it.

Without being given information & insight that I actually believe by the way of market releases, I'd rather invest my capital in a VCR tape rental shop, as I could more accurately gauge how fast my investment would be near worthless.

NTL - Save the stamp & envelope costs when you're ready to come crying for more money from me & put it towards what you were supposed to be doing with my previous investments, bulk sampling @ Talisman. If you send an offer packet you wont be getting it back, the buck stops here.
    I believe that if they told the truth there would be no more chances of a capital raise. Right now if they continue to put the right spin on things there may be some shareholders , particularly the top 20 guys who might stump up some cash. The logic being if they don’t support the company they will take a big loss on their shares. I was once very positive about this company. The rehabilitation of the mine to me seemed that these guys really meant business but unfortunately that was the only achievement, and nothing of any note followed.
    Last edited by Brain; 31-01-2021 at 05:36 PM.

Unfortunately Weta, the only thing that comes out from NTL are weasel words.
    NTL stands for 'Never Too Late' (to lose money).

This from one of their quarterly reports just over THREE years ago:

“The company is continuing along its path and upon completion of prospecting and commencement of bulk sampling will be well positioned as the newest underground gold mine in NZ to commence underground operations for many years."

Its all just a load of crap isn't it? All rhetorical stuff. There's no real substance, because these types of statements are only made to keep the carrot (gold) dangling in front of people, and to perpetuate the fantasy of untold riches being mined and shareholders becoming tremendously wealthy.
    The pilot plant was a waste of time effort and money, as were most of the reports commissioned by NTL and paid for by shareholders.

There's lots of smoke and mirrors with this company.

Oh.....and when they printed the above quarterly report, the share price was 1.8c per share, and since then the CEO Hill has been paid circa $1.2 million

Legend

Good post - same thoughts here

The propensity of the beast however (as seen in past) if not mistaken is to scurry around gathering in
    placements on large parcels ignoring basically most of those already onboard, is it not ?

Anyone remember past CR's where it was $10k & $20k etc dallops of cash they were chasing & stuff
    any of the smaller holders under the prescribed levels..

That way NTL effectively shaft all those already in, by diluting them across to the other side of the galaxy
    if they don't stump up ..
    Last edited by nztx; 31-01-2021 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I believe that if they told the truth there would be no more chances of a capital raise. Right now if they continue to put the right spin on things there may be some shareholders , particularly the top 20 guys who might stump up some cash. The logic being if they don’t support the company they will take a big loss on their shares. I was once very positive about this company. The rehabilitation of the mine to me seemed that these guys really meant business but unfortunately that was the only achievement, and nothing of any note followed.
    Yes, we see that bias from time to time on this thread don't we??!! Yet....surely.....if you've got enough money tied up (I didn't want to use the word invested ) in this company, and enough money to be a top 20 shareholder.......surely to goodness you can't be sooooo asinine to realise that all you are actually doing is paying Hills wages and the salaries of a few others as well.

It seems that all posters except Jonu are in agreement that NTL is dead in the water. I miss Jonu’s posts already.
    We are preaching to the converted.