sharetrader
Page 682 of 937 FirstFirst ... 182582632672678679680681682683684685686692732782 ... LastLast
Results 6,811 to 6,820 of 9365

I still like posting on this thread cos I reckon Hill still comes here and has a read lol. As a guest mind you, not as a poster.

And if there's any new people reading this, have a read of how the CEO of this company trolls and the language he uses.
    Remember that if you even consider for a nano second to support the soon to be announced capital raise!!

https://www.sharetrader.co.nz/showth...Holding-thread

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Yes, we see that bias from time to time on this thread don't we??!! Yet....surely.....if you've got enough money tied up (I didn't want to use the word invested ) in this company, and enough money to be a top 20 shareholder.......surely to goodness you can't be sooooo asinine to realise that all you are actually doing is paying Hills wages and the salaries of a few others as well.
    Yes you would think that the bloke with 350M shares would be banging the table and demanding some action. I asked Jonu once on this thread if there was communication between the top 20 shareholders and he seemed to indicate that there wasn’t much. The Shareholders seem to be a passive and polite bunch. All part of the problem. I do not expect fireworks at the next sgm. The shareholders will dutifully vote the same directors back onto the board and NTL will continue to do what it does best - spending shareholders money for absolutely no gain.

I think they have said the plan is to dual list the "explorer" entity - guaranteed to get some starry eyed new investors.

Digger, correct me if Im wrong, but I think it was you who said that you were in touch with some of the other big shareholders - but now you have reduced your holdings.
    Then there was teh $300k worth of NTL sold on NZX the other week. Another big boy getting out?
    Then again, someone bought them.

I agree, the plan seems to be keep it afloat as long as the cash cow keeps on giving - to the Directors that is. Sad times. I very much hope we are all wrong.

I only do this to warn others - and it helps me vent!
    Last edited by Landyman; 01-02-2021 at 10:00 AM.

The hype didn't last long. Sellers once again happy to let them go at 0.005
    Last edited by porkandpuha; 01-02-2021 at 01:24 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    I think they have said the plan is to dual list the "explorer" entity - guaranteed to get some starry eyed new investors.

Digger, correct me if Im wrong, but I think it was you who said that you were in touch with some of the other big shareholders - but now you have reduced your holdings.
    Then there was teh $300k worth of NTL sold on NZX the other week. Another big boy getting out?
    Then again, someone bought them.

I agree, the plan seems to be keep it afloat as long as the cash cow keeps on giving - to the Directors that is. Sad times. I very much hope we are all wrong.

I only do this to warn others - and it helps me vent!
    Many may have serious reservations as to whether a dual listed upside down ice cream cart would fly better than the current direction
    things are taking ..

Perhaps a nice little Shareholder Class Action aimed at the Boardroom Chair legs would wake things up to reality ?

So I thought I would seek some Monday afternoon stimulation and read the last annual report.....(but I got a bit depressed when I got to the words on page 4. The old photos on the first three pages were good though )
    Then I came across this. What a sterling looking photo. I'm sort of wondering if they went into the mine, or it was just a photo opportunity at the entrance.

Attachment 12272

So these four men have the interests of NTL at their fingertips.
    Talking of fingertips, I'm reminded of skin, and it can hardly be said that there's too much of their skin in the NTL game.

Stevens 60,000 shares worth about $300

Haworth 4,500 shares worth about $22

Nader not a single solitary (massively diluted) share

Hill 42,159,085 shares worth about $210,000.
    Not sure how or where he got these. Someone might know if he actually bought them or got them some other way. Not a lot anyway when you've been paid circa $1.2 million over the last three years for the tiring mentally draining work that comes from being the NTL CEO.

Not a single cent was spent by these four men at the last capital raise. They knew aye??!!
    I hope anyone reading this who did support the last CR remembers that when the hat is put out soonish for the next one. It should be called an SR (Salary Replenishment) not a CR, cos that's where most of the last lot went.

I can't quite work out whether there are smiles/smirks/grimaces in the photo. All eyes are open tho - so there's no winking.

...and not a speck of dirt on their shiny arse overalls.

So I thought I would seek some Monday afternoon stimulation and read the last annual report.....(but I got a bit depressed when I got to the words on page 4. The old photos on the first three pages were good though )
    Then I came across this. What a sterling looking photo. I'm sort of wondering if they went into the mine, or it was just a photo opportunity at the entrance.

Attachment 12272

So these four men have the interests of NTL at their fingertips.
    Talking of fingertips, I'm reminded of skin, and it can hardly be said that there's too much of their skin in the NTL game.

Stevens 60,000 shares worth about $300

Haworth 4,500 shares worth about $22

Nader not a single solitary (massively diluted) share

Hill 42,159,085 shares worth about $210,000.
    Not sure how or where he got these. Someone might know if he actually bought them or got them some other way. Not a lot anyway when you've been paid circa $1.2 million over the last three years for the tiring mentally draining work that comes from being the NTL CEO.

Not a single cent was spent by these four men at the last capital raise. They knew aye??!!
    I hope anyone reading this who did support the last CR remembers that when the hat is put out soonish for the next one. It should be called an SR (Salary Replenishment) not a CR, cos that's where most of the last lot went.

I can't quite work out whether there are smiles/smirks/grimaces in the photo. All eyes are open tho - so there's no winking.
    Its almost amusing. Had the Directors been seen to be supporting the CR's, then confidence would be a lot higher - and funds would have flowed easier. For every $1 Hill (or family) put in, would probably get it back tenfold.

Anyone been involved in a listing before? I cant imagine the costs are astronomical, but the preparation of docs and trying to sell it to the public wont be done for a dime either.

Attachment 12272
    Green screen places them right in the action?

I'm reminded of a bit of action by shareholders to get the former CEO of BLT (Blis) voted on to the Board. At the time the share price had done nothing but go backwards and people were feeling a bit antsy. The Board and CEO at the time did not want the former CEO on the board and recommended against voting him on. People gave their proxies (I did as well) and he was voted in. The share priice of BLT went up, quite probably nothing to do with him being on the board, possibly just the hard yards had started to pay off for the new CEO, but nonetheless, the shareholders spoke. Perhaps it is time the NTL shareholders did something similar.

Frankly I'm appalled that the FMA did not act on Matt Hill posing as bullish on here. Another slack agency not earning their keep.

I only keep reading this thread for the humour.