sharetrader
Page 685 of 939 FirstFirst ... 185585635675681682683684685686687688689695735785 ... LastLast
Results 6,841 to 6,850 of 9387

i just flicked back through some old annual reports. Hamish had 85m in 2015, 270m by 2017 and 311m by 2020 and now 350m. He must have money to burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn
    Jonu moved into top 20 in 2018 with 13m and then lost his mind because in 2020 had 69m and now 88m.

I honestly wish them both the best of luck - I think they and the rest of us holding shares are going to need it.

I shall check back in again in another 6 months!

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    i just flicked back through some old annual reports. Hamish had 85m in 2015, 270m by 2017 and 311m by 2020 and now 350m. He must have money to burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrnnnnnn
    Jonu moved into top 20 in 2018 with 13m and then lost his mind because in 2020 had 69m and now 88m.

I honestly wish them both the best of luck - I think they and the rest of us holding shares are going to need it.

I shall check back in again in another 6 months!
    Some serious lies have led to people buying bigger when price dropped.
    At the end of the day, its NZ's officious health and safety rules and red tape that have doomed the mine.
    When school caretakers need to fill out a plan of attack and get a form signed to go up on the roof to get a ball, how on earth is this mine going to meet all the requirements.
    Deep down I knew this, but for some reason, they seemed confident it could be done, and I believed them.
    20 years ago this would have worked, not now.
    This mine has ZERO chance of being operable.

Matt Hill has a Master of Finance, not a Master of Mining.
    50 Million worthless shares does not compare to 400k cold hard cash each year.
    Thats what you get for putting an Australian in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Matt, his trusts, companies and family trusts have more than you think. DYOR.
    I only know about the shareholding’s listed on the companies website and the annual report. His personal shareholding doesn’t change and the family group which would be associated with his family and it used to be called a trust hasn’t changed either. You seem to think he has personal shares hidden in other entities. There is no way I would be able to DYOR on these if they existed. I have to rely on the annual report recording the correct figure.

If Matt is increasing his shareholding (or decreasing) all shareholders need to know that and that is why the NZX requires changes in directors and management shareholding’s to be notified no matter how small.
    Last edited by Brain; 03-02-2021 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    I only know about the shareholding’s listed on the companies website and the annual report. His personal shareholding doesn’t change and the family group which would be associated with his family and it used to be called a trust hasn’t changed either. You seem to think he has personal shares hidden in other entities. There is no way I would be able to DYOR on these if they existed. I have to rely on the annual report recording the correct figure.

If Matt is increasing his shareholding (or decreasing) all shareholders need to know that and that is why the NZX requires changes in directors and management shareholding’s to be notified no matter how small.
    As an interesting comparison, you look at NTL, lots of promises but the Directors dont put in. VUL.asx have announced a $100m CR and in the presentation has openly stated that the boss will be fully subscribing AUD250k as long as he is approved to do so.

Advanced Member

I was going to add your last paragraph, but you have covered it with your edit Brain.

Latest update from the ping pong, $136700 @ .5c traded, someone didnt like their holding being disclosed?
    Last edited by Getty; 03-02-2021 at 02:17 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Well it gets worse. Look on the companies office website and you will see that the top 5 have all increased their shareholding. Not Matt though.
    Of all the guff posted since I was banned a week ago.....apparently for "being too aggressive", this post from Brain should grab your attention . Strong hands getting stronger. Weak hands listening to Nztx and Getty et al. What was Buffet's mantra again?

Guru

Anyone else notice how quiet Nztx got when I started questioning their motivation? And then how noisy they got once I was banned?

Nztx reminds me strongly of a certain moose that had a negative fixation with NTL on another platform that is now defunct. The same moose used to wander these boards and at one time had a positive fixation with snakk....until the worm turned and he raged against it nonstop. I recall an exchange I had with the moose about the merits of snakk (the moose's sweetheart) vs Vmob (now Plexure) as to which would be successful. Vmob took a long time but now has a m/cap of 191 million. Snakk....well, consigned to history.

Methinks the moose is back. Tell me it isn't so Nztx.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Of all the guff posted since I was banned a week ago.....apparently for "being too aggressive", this post from Brain should grab your attention . Strong hands getting stronger. Weak hands listening to Nztx and Getty et al. What was Buffet's mantra again?
    I'm honoured and priveledged to be recognised, for services to shareholders.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Anyone else notice how quiet Nztx got when I started questioning their motivation? And then how noisy they got once I was banned?

Nztx reminds me strongly of a certain moose that had a negative fixation with NTL on another platform that is now defunct. The same moose used to wander these boards and at one time had a positive fixation with snakk....until the worm turned and he raged against it nonstop. I recall an exchange I had with the moose about the merits of snakk (the moose's sweetheart) vs Vmob (now Plexure) as to which would be successful. Vmob took a long time but now has a m/cap of 191 million. Snakk....well, consigned to history.

Methinks the moose is back. Tell me it isn't so Nztx.

You're mistaken & probably looking something like the moose on that score ..

Have never explored or wanted to know about SNAKK either ..
    Last edited by nztx; 03-02-2021 at 06:14 PM. Reason: add more

Legend

For all those reading - HGL now NTL has been a truly wonderful investment exercise spanning the years

$200 for example thrown their way say 20 years ago ignoring all the frequent 'hand outstretched for more' since
    has rapidly grown to become in very rough estimates the Life Changing princely sum of:

$12 to $15

No dividends anywhere on the spectrum, just the clouds of further enhanced BS to top up
    the coffers for yet more of the same & to keep the Office open ..

A couple of in-specie distributions of bits in 'borrow the share register to list' minnows along the way

say at best $20 value if lucky Today

Participating in any of the CR's along the way would probably produce similar reduction in that
    added value wiped off the ledger as well ..

It's surprising that the few with any enthusiasm for this serial Wealth Destroyer with not a lot
    further enhanced prospects 20 years down the track, haven't woken up and seen the light ..

And the Motivation for someone who was interested:

You see it above from someone who has had an interest in this outfit for as long or probably
    longer than that someone asking .. don't make the same mistake with your hard earned ..
    Last edited by nztx; 03-02-2021 at 06:36 PM. Reason: add more