sharetrader
Page 687 of 937 FirstFirst ... 187587637677683684685686687688689690691697737787 ... LastLast
Results 6,861 to 6,870 of 9362

This evening I thought to myself why am I even bothering to hang on to the last 50k of shares. I honestly don’t think this company will ever come to anything with Matt Hill at the helm. Just imagine if they got somebody else in the share price would jump to 1 cent straight away. I’ve decided that the pitiful couple of hundred bucks I’ll get will be way better spent having either a nice spa treatment or stuck on red at the roulette table. Relaxing or fun, neither of which I get from owning shares in NTL. There comes a time when you just have to accept your losses and remove the ugly reminder in the portfolio every time you log in to your account. Tomorrow I’m out.

Ii sincerely wish all remaining long term holders good luck and I am forever grateful to those of you that opened my eyes to the fact that NTL is a waste of time. If nothing else this has been a valuable learning experience.

The whole things a rort. NTL.." Not Today Love"

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    This evening I thought to myself why am I even bothering to hang on to the last 50k of shares. I honestly don’t think this company will ever come to anything with Matt Hill at the helm. Just imagine if they got somebody else in the share price would jump to 1 cent straight away. I’ve decided that the pitiful couple of hundred bucks I’ll get will be way better spent having either a nice spa treatment or stuck on red at the roulette table. Relaxing or fun, neither of which I get from owning shares in NTL. There comes a time when you just have to accept your losses and remove the ugly reminder in the portfolio every time you log in to your account. Tomorrow I’m out.

Ii sincerely wish all remaining long term holders good luck and I am forever grateful to those of you that opened my eyes to the fact that NTL is a waste of time. If nothing else this has been a valuable learning experience.
    Good luck Suse, we all have to face up to our realities sometime or other. You can always buy in later if this dog ever has its day. Alternately you could just hold, delete it from your portfolio (write it off your book) and one day who knows, it might just surprise you. Sacrifice a spa or a facial for a few years . Us long terms have at least one or a few dogs we’ve lost a bundle on but who knows one day someone might buy the shell and get our money back. I never sell the spec dogs that I’ve made a mistake on. Time heals all wounds. Well some wounds anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    ... Alternately you could just hold, delete it from your portfolio (write it off your book) and one day who knows, it might just surprise you...
    Done just that last year with my measly few. Never know might be a nice little bonus one day!

Still more buyers coming in at 0.005 - pleasantly surprised - its the number of orders that confuses me. 64 for a total of 7.5m shares - is this sharesies fault? Wouldnt have thought there are 64 individuals wanting to buy - therefore people with multiple orders, but why?

From the quarterly, the most damning thing I still see is "The review of the Talisman project has identified the need to achieve greater scale to enable any investment in processing plant to be recouped within the short to medium term." And then "As a result of this 'initial fixed cost hurdle' right sizing the scale of operations needs to be managed carefully to ensure operation at an economic scale."
    So the JORC which sounded so good with so much potential Au isnt enough to make it economic even in the medium term - noting HGD/NTLs perception of timeliness is probably longer than most of us.
    For my mind, short is 2 years or less, medium is 5 and under, and long is greater than that.

Suse, I would hold for now, expect a rose-tinted presentation, a short increase in SP, then back to normal - if you can sell in the blip, you might get a cocktail with your spa treatment.
    Last edited by Landyman; 11-02-2021 at 09:03 AM.

.005 wiped out
    Some big holders getting sick of this merry go round by the looks.

Advanced Member

Jonu's vacuum cleaner must be working overtime...

"Coming in hot... .004" !

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    The whole things a rort. NTL.." Not Today Love"
    I prefer:

Nothing To Lose
    No Time Limit
    Never Too Late
    None The Less
    Need The Loo
    Nah Too Lazy

Non Trading Liquidation