sharetrader
Page 688 of 937 FirstFirst ... 188588638678684685686687688689690691692698738788 ... LastLast
Results 6,871 to 6,880 of 9365

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    This evening I thought to myself why am I even bothering to hang on to the last 50k of shares. I honestly don’t think this company will ever come to anything with Matt Hill at the helm. Just imagine if they got somebody else in the share price would jump to 1 cent straight away. I’ve decided that the pitiful couple of hundred bucks I’ll get will be way better spent having either a nice spa treatment or stuck on red at the roulette table. Relaxing or fun, neither of which I get from owning shares in NTL. There comes a time when you just have to accept your losses and remove the ugly reminder in the portfolio every time you log in to your account. Tomorrow I’m out.

Ii sincerely wish all remaining long term holders good luck and I am forever grateful to those of you that opened my eyes to the fact that NTL is a waste of time. If nothing else this has been a valuable learning experience.
    I do it to torture myself and to make sure I remember this lesson well.
    They say you learn more from your mistakes, so I have learnt a lot.

I guess it all makes sense now the talk last year of the grand "Strategic Review".

Basically this amounted to acceptance of the fact that for whatever reason, the excuse used that health and safety requirements were to expensive to implement cost affectively, they were unable to set up the mine to actually operate and be a mine.
    And to scamper around for some idea's to keep the show rolling, which were to purchase a few cheap dodgy penny dreadful mining opportunities, to keep looking like they were doing enough to keep the directories salaries rolling in.

Luckily enough, one of those being on a tropical island.
    This whole operation reminds me of the treatment that was given to the Rainbow Warrior murderers, medals and money and tropical holidays.

Advanced Member

What, the Rainbow community are on board now too?
    I hope they find their pot of gold...

Let's be realistic, If Talisman with its world class ore isn't economical to operate, the addition of the hobby mine & anything years down the road coming from the tropics still isn't going to make Talisman economical.

There are other possibilities for the processing of Talisman ore while OGC's machinery is on holiday, yet the NTL board decide to grasp at straws? There has to be something seriously wrong at Talisman that they simply aren't telling us. Maybe the problem is with the mine itself or maybe it is the ulterior intentions of those who have been paid for far to long to cover up what's really is happening. I know where I'd hedge my bet as the Mystery Vein is nearly within the distance daylight travels through the mine portal.

The project was costed at a gold price far lower than it is today, yet even at todays prices it isn't economical? Draw a line between those two bullet points if you're expecting gold to ever come out of Talisman. It's never going to happen with this board & management.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    What, the Rainbow community are on board now too?
    I hope they find their pot of gold...

The Rainbow with the legendary pot of gold at the end of it however is known to frequently move
    very mysteriously - infact probably more frequently than NTL's Collective Boardroom Chair inhabitants
    may even change their grundies ..

Finding the Pot of Gold at the end of any Rainbow appears similarly to be as elusive an event as NTL's progress
    in succeeding with throwing the large quantities of Gold Specks on the table that they have frequently told
    everyone is there & and even tossed everyone many glowing JORC reports verifying the alleged large resource ..
    Last edited by nztx; 11-02-2021 at 09:08 PM. Reason: add more

Continuous Disclosure: New Talisman CEO still under eye of regulator, what the power companies will pay out
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12420488

Sorry its premium.

Why don't they bundle the ore into 20 ft containers and send over to aussie for processing? With the price of gold still high it could work out ok $$ wise.
    Great idea eh Matt?
    That'll be 50K
    Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    Continuous Disclosure: New Talisman CEO still under eye of regulator, what the power companies will pay out
    https://www.nzherald.co.nz/business/...ectid=12420488

Sorry its premium.
    It's been posted on HotCopper. (Probably shouldn't have been.)

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Why don't they bundle the ore into 20 ft containers and send over to aussie for processing? With the price of gold still high it could work out ok $$ wise.
    Great idea eh Matt?
    That'll be 50K
    Cheers.

That be too simple - No extended Directors Fees, Allowances & Management fees in it for extended sessions of poking in
    deep holes and feeding the boys & girls BS 'Pot of Gold at end of Rainbow stories' with attached Cap Raise bill
    for said latest instalment of progress in the very long winding NTL Saga of disappointments ..

If it was the answer that Matty & the Other Directors would be kicked hard from here & elsewhere to eternity on
    why it hasn't happened earlier while they were d*cking around with kitchen bench toy processing plants ..
    and for all the earlier fail to deliver on wishful promises given out

The whole board may risk being sent down the road by Angry stakeholders ..

The friendly Goat tidying up the long grass out at front gate may have some interesting stories and if talked to nicely
    probably could have been trained to bring out vastly more Specks of Gold on a regular basis than .. well .. you know,
    has so far happened ..
    Last edited by nztx; 12-02-2021 at 01:48 PM. Reason: add more

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Some serious lies have led to people buying bigger when price dropped.
    At the end of the day, its NZ's officious health and safety rules and red tape that have doomed the mine.
    When school caretakers need to fill out a plan of attack and get a form signed to go up on the roof to get a ball, how on earth is this mine going to meet all the requirements.
    Deep down I knew this, but for some reason, they seemed confident it could be done, and I believed them.
    20 years ago this would have worked, not now.
    This mine has ZERO chance of being operable.

Matt Hill has a Master of Finance, not a Master of Mining.
    50 Million worthless shares does not compare to 400k cold hard cash each year.
    Thats what you get for putting an Australian in charge
    If the Dept of Mines, or its equivalent, has imposed unworkable restraints on Talisman/Karangahake, and Rabones' boutique, then this should have been disclosed, especially at any Capital Raising.

If not, FRAUD has been committed.

Is this why Tony Haworth resigned?

Who will lead the class action against the directors?
    Last edited by Getty; 15-02-2021 at 01:20 PM.

Bit of a dump this morning. Someone happy to unload 11.5m shares at 0.004