sharetrader
Page 700 of 939 FirstFirst ... 200600650690696697698699700701702703704710750800 ... LastLast
Results 6,991 to 7,000 of 9383
    Advanced Member

All due diligence I did on the Karangahake project, told me it was a goer.

The area is riddled with gold in concentrations and grades that make it commercially viable.

It doesn't need massive amounts of capital to buy large machinery, conveyor systems, dump trucks, etc.
    Its on the backdoor of a conservation estate, totally unobtrusive from tourist perspectives.

However, after all these years, it clearly isnt going anywhere!

Why not?

They have not even tried to get a full mining licence, so you cant blame the govt or greens for declining one.

Logic says management would not be looking for "greener grass" like Vanuatu if K was proceeding.
    Why are shareholders and potential investors left guessing & speculating as to what the problem/s is/are?

Either the problems are insurmountable, or delays are a deliberate attempt to demoralise shareholders to hand over the project for a pittance.

It would be great if a Terra Firma insider was to anonymously spill the beans on here.
    Last edited by Getty; 26-03-2021 at 01:29 PM.

Legend

*Pulls on Cautious Cap" .. wouldn't want to fall into uncharted hole (aka Hobby Mine)

Has anyone identified where Mystery Hole in Mountain is yet ?

IMO

Have to wonder with the access work they did, have they already squirrelled away those easy access super hi grade oz's?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    Have to wonder with the access work they did, have they already squirrelled away those easy access super hi grade oz's?
    Let's be clear JT. Just so the lawyers get it straight. Who are you accusing of theft?

Wouldn't want the wrong people up on charges would we?

Name some names.

I have also had a drive up there. I think you should of stayed on Crown Hill Road and not turned into the Old Rotokohu Road at all. Just past that turnoff you would have come to a gate across the road which stops you getting too close to the mine. This is the gate that protesters have locked in the past, to stop mine workers accessing the site. The road to this gate is not bad and I am almost certain that it was tar sealed all the way.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Let's be clear JT. Just so the lawyers get it straight. Who are you accusing of theft?

Wouldn't want the wrong people up on charges would we?

Name some names.
    That's assuming there was some gold to steal , might be the best thing to ever happen to them , have to turn up in court with some evidence

I am always surprised when i see people still discussing this dog stock and wanting answers. Fun fact, your not getting any!

This has been listed on the nzx since 1980. We are now in 2021 and what has happened apart from capital raises and management getting paid handsomely? Jack.

Plenty of good value mining stocks on the asx so I don't know why anyone bothers.

They will burn through whatever cash is left. Do a cap raise if they still can and IF, a big IF, people would even subscribe. But I don't see how or why i don't know. Surely Noone still believes in this company? where has SH money gone I wonder?

We've had management using an alias on sharetrader ramping up this stock illegally.

How many red flags and constant dilution do you need?

Holy smokes Jonu,
    There is absolutely no way that lawyers are getting involved over accusations a theories presented on a forum discussing stocks. Hell there will be probably sweet FA repercussions for the CEO to be posting without disclosure to this very board.

How you can jump on posters here for what they postulate, when you seem to not care that the CEO was posting without disclosure is beyond me. When I first came to this board there was actually a decent amount of positive posts with hopeful people. that died in a hurry when it became obvious that Matt was posting here. But the crazy thing to me is that is the content of those posts, just go back and read them everything he was saying and "expecting" NTL to do actually for the most part did not happen. Like what does that say? Either he is full of it or he cant deliver.

Everyone is entitled to present their opinion on here, the fact that there is very little positive posts on NTL is 100% down to the performance of the management team. Over the last six months have seen a run up and a drop in the gold price, a general bullish outlook in the precious metals sector and there has been no effort on NTL's part to capitalise.

Like I want to see it realise value, I think if it ever blows up I will crack a bottle for you. I love seeing people being right against all odds. I won't be involved, there's no shortage of mining companies in the world and most don't have such an impeccable track record of shareholder wealth destruction than Matt and his team have so I would rather put my money (win or loose) in a team that I have some sort of faith in to make some sort of tangible progress.

But I cant help but end this with a warning for new investors in this company, the NZX is devoid of proper mining stocks and for some people on certain investment platforms it can be an easy trap. While I do think that there is potential in the resource there is quite obviously some gold there, people looking to buy this need to understand that New Zealand is a very poor jurisdiction for mining. Obtaining permits for full scale production is a huge hurdle for this mine, whether it eventually gets a permit or not is sort of moot IMO, the process to try and get this mine operational is years of trying to gain a permit. That's years of cash burn on top of whatever capital they need to actually build a mine. and NTL is all out of cap raising potential (at least in any significant quantity). I mean if this ever gets going it will have more shares on issue than the US Govt has debt.

NTL is currently an exploration company, that has shown no real interest in actually becoming a producer. Maybe they know that the permitting process is either doomed to fail or will sink the company with the wait, there are very little options (IMO) for another company to buy the resource or put up cash just to be locked in a legal battle to get rights to mine (probably with a tonne of stipulations that increases AISC).

All this stuff buying other tenements etc in my honest opinion is smoke and mirrors, if you want to get into a junior miner that is searching for a resource then get on the ASX. Go for a company that has a management team with some sort of positive track record, you can buy shares in companies on the ASX that are looking for and actually creating value from resources basically anywhere in the world. Investing in juniors is a speculative game at the best of times, at least try to tip the odds in your favour.

My honest opinion? The odds of this company succeeding died long ago, Matt has known for a while but is taking his salary anyways, and milking the cow by trying to "find" another resource. I honestly believe he is taking shareholders for as much as he can, his results are appalling and him moving to a company that I owned shares in would cause me to sell immediately no questions asked. Any BOD that actually gave half a **** would have canned him as soon as it became obvious that he was posting here. I don't think he is stealing the gold, why would he bother? Doesn't matter the grade when you can just sit on your date, and pocket a salary.

Shout out to whoever changed the title of the thread on here, it was needed that's for sure.

IMO

That's the problem.The only thing clear with NTL is the smell around here and the fact that most investors who believed in this company have atp lost their dough except a few,and you Jonu ,on paper? You with your bully boy threats and your support of management.How could you do that!Why would you !
    Because to you Its a black and white dog eat dog world out there ? No shades of gray.Everyone for himself.
    Last edited by Joshuatree; 27-03-2021 at 10:21 PM.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Joshuatree View Post
    That's the problem.The only thing clear with NTL is the smell around here and the fact that most investors who believed in this company have atp lost their dough except a few,and you Jonu ,on paper? You with your bully boy threats and your support of management.How could you do that!Why would you !
    Because to you Its a black and white dog eat dog world out there ? No shades of gray.Everyone for himself.
    Name names JT. Don't attack me to cover your arse.