sharetrader
Page 705 of 929 FirstFirst ... 205605655695701702703704705706707708709715755805 ... LastLast
Results 7,041 to 7,050 of 9281
    Membaa

If I were a shareholder the thing that would really upset me the most, more than not finding or processing any gold, would be spending the last of the cap raise on two new mines without any reference to strategy, plans or consultation with shareholders. Like it’s not their money and to essentially capitulate on 20 years of investment into a hobby mine and a vacation mine. Well it really is a bloody mess isn’t it?

Here is a nice update for ya Jonu,

Key Highlights
    • First gold produced from Martha Underground.
    • 2021 production expected to range between 35,000 to 45,000 ounces of gold.
    • Indicated Resource increased 36% to 1.0 million ounces of gold grading 5.2 g/t.• Extensive 2021 drill program including 27,000 metres targeting resource definition and extensionalopportunities.
    • Feasibility Study with initial Mineral Reserve expected at the end of the first quarter 2021.

Michael Holmes, President and CEO of OceanaGold said, “We are very pleased with the progress we havemade at Martha Underground where we have achieved first gold production and expect steady-state in thesecond half of the year. We will continue to batch process MUG ore this month ahead of the planned millshut down to install a new SAG mill shell which remains on schedule for completion in late second quarter.Once completed, we expect underground production to sustain continuous milling.”“Following our successful 2020 infill drill campaign at MUG, the Company is pleased to announce an increasein the Indicated Resource to one million ounces of gold grading 5.2 g/t; an increase of 36% representing theaddition of approximately 260,000 ounces of gold. The increase in Indicated Resource underpins theminimum ten-year mine life targeted for MUG.

Importantly, we are also on track to complete the MUGfeasibility study that will include our initial Mineral Reserve for the deposit.”“We continue to be very excited for the future of the Waihi operations. We are a responsible mining companythat operates to the highest environmental and social standards. With over 30 years of operational successin New Zealand, we are widely regarded as a valued corporate citizen. We look forward to advancing ourexciting growth projects in New Zealand, which we expect will deliver significant socio-economic benefitsincluding an additional 300 new jobs for the local rural communities.”

oops, wrong company

I'm pretty sure Jonu must be the only person posting on this thread that backs the company. And it does make you wonder, why?
    Get rid of Hill and maybe something will happen with this company. In the meantime, I' m with C3PO, it's doomed.

I admire Jonu, glass is half full to be sure - nice to have some positive comments about the company, but given he/she knows as much as the rest of us, its sad to have only one person fighting to support NTL.

Without saying there is an attempt to ramp up, if I was holding, I would keep the positive spin going too, just to hasten my exit.

I took my medicine, now just hope something does happen, so I can make some of my losses back - be clear, I am not holding at the moment though

DYOR - newbies, be very afraid.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jonu must be the only person posting on this thread that backs the company. And it does make you wonder, why?
    Get rid of Hill and maybe something will happen with this company. In the meantime, I' m with C3PO, it's doomed.
    I'm probably the only person on this thread who is a stakeholder. The Punch & Judy types come and throw rocks and spread slander for their own amusement. Abhorrent behaviour and a sad indictment of this website.

Advanced Member

The T20's have decided to do another calendar for 2022, with photos of the top 12 in matching order to each month.

Are you remaining at 4 Jonu, so it is you they will see first on April Fools day, or have you marched into March, No 3?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by suse View Post
    I'm pretty sure Jonu must be the only person posting on this thread that backs the company.
    Maybe need to bring back Bullish and Epithermal........???

Advanced Member

Yep, its just not the same without the balanced objective assessments they used to offer.

"rocks and spread 'bull****' for 'his' own amusement"

Much like Bullish & Epithermal ?

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I'm probably the only person on this thread who is a stakeholder. The Punch & Judy types come and throw rocks and spread slander for their own amusement. Abhorrent behaviour and a sad indictment of this website.
    Stupidly I still hold a pittance. When I decided to sell up as I couldn't stand seeing it in my portfolio anymore, someone suggested I just remove it from my portfolio rather than sell, which I did. In hindsight, I should have just sold them and had a nice massage!. So, yes I still qualify as a stakeholder, albeit ever so small.

It is you that I feel the sorriest for Jonu. As a top 20 holder I suppose you cant sell without alerting everyone to the fact that you too, may have lost all hope. Yes, you have shared your frustrations on here from time to time, but have you shared with the board, told them maybe it's time Hill was shown the door. Or are you best mates with Hill?