sharetrader
Page 707 of 936 FirstFirst ... 207607657697703704705706707708709710711717757807 ... LastLast
Results 7,061 to 7,070 of 9358
    Legend

How long will the collective skillsets be hibernating this time before the next wake up whistle ?

the way things are going, guide ropes, harnesses and the rest of the H&S kit won't needed - as the accumulating
    cobwebs will have created a vast safety net right throughout ..
    Last edited by nztx; 04-04-2021 at 10:52 PM.

I see today that finally the pool of brave buyers at .004 is shrinking.

I keep watching this, as I am intrigued by what will happen.

Can a rabbit be pulled out of the hat.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

Me thinks whatever is left in the hat probably has a foul odour.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post

Might only be three legged ones left soon ..

possibly not fast enough to outrun the traffic on an obscure track on mountain to a
    hidden large hole, once rumoured to contain untold life changing fortunes ..
    Last edited by nztx; 06-04-2021 at 11:31 PM.

They could diversify, make a nice mountain bike park - what a story if you stacked your pushie into the side of the hill and unearthed a lump of gold!!!

Advanced Member

Someone has got fiesty or flighty.

12M disposed of at .4c

Mr .1c has withdrawn his support completely.
    Last edited by Getty; 07-04-2021 at 01:21 PM.

As a former and recent Top 20 Holder, I have now completed my exit on the ASX at .004 in recent weeks.
    My NZX holding was dispatched in September 2020.
    I joined the Top 20 after a phonecall to Matt Hill a few years ago, on the basis of a pack of lies and assurances of NTL's future, and that there would be limited requirement for continuing capital raises until at least 2022, and only once the mine became productive. All that happened was the funds continued to be squandered on an overpaid CEO, and overpaid directors for that matter, and the capital raises continued unabated.
    My liberated $AUD funds will now find a much better home after due diligence on their next destination.
    Already the $AUD funds 'recovered' from the sale of NTL on the ASX at .006 in October 2020, and applied to another mining venture in Mali are up over 50%. That's the equivalent of an NTL SP of .009 on the ASX. Currently buyers at .003

I continue to hold a miserable number of the 2022 options exercisable at 5.5c.
    Good luck with that.
    Glad I am all but Out.

Seeing them still listed on my portfolio sheet was like seeing a toxic pollutant floating on pristine waters..........
    The clean up job is complete.
    A Quick and Liberating Exorcism.
    Last edited by Motley Crew; 07-04-2021 at 01:43 PM.

Advanced Member

Thankyou for sharing your candid story, and yes, there is life after NTL.

I think it takes more courage to sell at a loss, than a profit, so well done.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Motley Crew View Post
    As a former and recent Top 20 Holder, I have now completed my exit on the ASX at .004 in recent weeks.
    My NZX holding was dispatched in September 2020.
    I joined the Top 20 after a phonecall to Matt Hill a few years ago, on the basis of a pack of lies and assurances of NTL's future, and that there would be limited requirement for continuing capital raises until at least 2022, and only once the mine became productive. All that happened was the funds continued to be squandered on an overpaid CEO, and overpaid directors for that matter, and the capital raises continued unabated.
    My liberated $AUD funds will now find a much better home after due diligence on their next destination.
    Already the $AUD funds 'recovered' from the sale of NTL on the ASX at .006 in October 2020, and applied to another mining venture in Mali are up over 50%. That's the equivalent of an NTL SP of .009 on the ASX. Currently buyers at .003

I continue to hold a miserable number of the 2022 options exercisable at 5.5c.
    Good luck with that.
    Glad I am all but Out.

Seeing them still listed on my portfolio sheet was like seeing a toxic pollutant floating on pristine waters..........
    The clean up job is complete.
    A Quick and Liberating Exorcism.
    M C, I wish you the best of luck with your direction, so very sad , Im not sure how the fish heads can sleep at night, Ive been here since the 80's thats the 1980's ! and have lost of my investment but luckily this is not my only only mining share or else I would be pulling out my hair.

I wait for the expected quarterly to see if anything has changed from the top table.

Getty -
    re your post 7060 :

"I'm putting my head right on the chopping block.
    I believe the collective skills of Matt Hill, Charbel Nader, Tony Haworth (resigned) & outside input from Jonu who has been to the mine, are sufficiently capable of bringing ANY inherently viable project to success.
    This clearly has not happened at Karangahape.
    Shareholders are not being told why not.
    I dont think changing the personnel, after all these years, will change the outcome.
    I limit my comment on skill to just that, not personalities, integrity or anonymous posting."

They really don't have the skills where they are needed.
    I think your key words are "Inherently Viable".
    A small board with what geological or mining skills ? The only one heard from is the Master of Capital Raises every time the bank balance gets low due to the payment of his over-bloated salary.
    Having attended a couple of AGM's in recent years, I was singularly unimpressed with anything that I saw or heard.
    My error was putting faith in the future of the mine and not selling out at 2.5c at a sizeable profit, believing the best was yet to come, and the company had turned a corner.
    It had turned a corner - into a long, dark cul-de-sac - a bit like the Karangahake mine I would imagine, just without any escape hatches.
    Even if this venture has a future, there will have to be a capital reconstruction which will decimate existing shareholder wealth (what is left of it), and then further capital raises will be required to recapitalise the company. To what end ? A continuation of the current non-performance, and further erosion of shareholder wealth of the newbies sucked into the rhetoric, as the SP sinks again.
    Even the sacking of the entire board and CEO guarantees nothing - what possible quality of personnel could this company attract ? More of the same - just a different crop.
    This is a miniscule mine by most standards, located where people don't want it and won't support it, in a country that makes mining difficult. Why not take your investment funds somewhere where there is action, mining is welcomed, and there is some chance to make a decent ROI while you are still alive ?!
    Last edited by Motley Crew; 07-04-2021 at 02:22 PM.