sharetrader
Page 712 of 936 FirstFirst ... 212612662702708709710711712713714715716722762812 ... LastLast
Results 7,111 to 7,120 of 9358
    Advanced Member

NoShame .

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Quarterly be out in 15 days - I guess we will hear a little more about the "strategy", the listing of the explorer entity, and how they have convinced the Rabones to pan for gold at both sites.
    I am looking forward to it. I suspect that my 20,000 shares worth 80 bucks will be worth about $40 after the quarterly is released and the punters understand more about the future direction of the company.

Advanced Member

WhyWork .

Admin Can we please clean up all the BS on this page??
    Anyone that want to do any research on this forum has to wade through page after page of Getty BS. Not good enough.

Getty I have nothing against you but enough is enough. go and find another bone to chew on or add something worth while.
    Or if you still feel so strongly about your campaign please start your own thread where you can rant to the cows come home!!

Lol..what's to research? You'd be better off reading tea leaves, far more info there!

Quote Originally Posted by ThaiJohn View Post
    Lol..what's to research? You'd be better off reading tea leaves, far more info there!
    Normally haven't found your posts overly inciteful, but I have to admit, that is pretty funny ThaiJohn.
    The sad thing is it's not far from the truth ....

So if matt is only working one day a week that's 52 days a year,take off a couple of weeks for holidays say 50days a year at 400k salary that would work out at $8000.00 per day he is being paid ,the mind boggles

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Ltw View Post
    Admin Can we please clean up all the BS on this page??
    Anyone that want to do any research on this forum has to wade through page after page of Getty BS. Not good enough.

Getty I have nothing against you but enough is enough. go and find another bone to chew on or add something worth while.
    Or if you still feel so strongly about your campaign please start your own thread where you can rant to the cows come home!!
    Can block out a members posts - click on their name, view profile, add to ignore list.

Personally, I'm just lurking on this thread for the entertainment....

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    So if matt is only working one day a week that's 52 days a year,take off a couple of weeks for holidays say 50days a year at 400k salary that would work out at $8000.00 per day he is being paid ,the mind boggles
    Yep. It's shocking isn't it!!!
    Like......they couldn't even reply to the Shareholders Association's two emails. Apparently no one in the office on a day to day basis.

I can sit at home and watch live streaming of the Geldingadalir volcano in Iceland. Wouldn't it be great to have a live stream camera set up outside the mine so shareholders (owners) can see what's going on, because NO shareholder actually knows what is happening at the mine today Friday 16th April 2021.

Advanced Member

As they say in the 'Naki, when the cows come home, One mans milk is another mans poison.

So be it.

No one is holding a gun to anyone's head, to make them read every word on every thread.
    Capiche?

For such a small company, the NTL thread punches way above its weight in viewer numbers, so can't be upsetting many.

Many threads have dictators emerge, who think they can dictate to posters, what they wish to read.

More LTW is required.

Love, TOLERANCE, and Wisecracks.