sharetrader
Page 715 of 936 FirstFirst ... 215615665705711712713714715716717718719725765815 ... LastLast
Results 7,141 to 7,150 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    Cutting it mighty fine to produce some revenue....$1.1m cash remaining, if they don't buy any more prospects there's 3-4 quarters left....or 2.5 years of Mr Hills salary
    True....but processing has been the big stumbling block from what I can tell. The beauty of the path they are taking is no plant cost and no RC required.

Advanced Member

Very pleasing to read that electric locomotives are available, with no diesel fumes.

More waffle and story telling. "Gunna do this, gunna do that. Nothing to see here...move on.

Legend

"The actual development expenditure for the quarter was $117,354 compared to a budget of $203,000. The reason for the variance
    was due to the entity completing less mining work during the quarter than expected
    "

Probably the story of NTL's existence there too .. "Less of everything including achieving much .. period"

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    "The actual development expenditure for the quarter was $117,354 compared to a budget of $203,000. The reason for the variance
    was due to the entity completing less mining work during the quarter than expected
    "

Probably the story of NTL's existence there too .. "Less of everything including achieving much .. period"
    So you ignore the massive positive of finding options for processing for the sake of another pointless jibe. Back under your bridge.

I just can't get excited about this quarterly.
    These "options" should have taken a couple of weeks research, a few phone calls and emails. And they are nothing more than that....options. I'm sorry but it's simply unacceptable to have taken these years to find options. To me it only confirms my belief of the incompetence that is NTL.
    Glad I sold most of my 20 million, I wish those holding some positive action in the future, but to me it's just another dangling carrot.

Still no mention of when they expect production to begin,how can you not know when your first 100t of ore was going to be treated! One of my first questions would be "when can you start our shareholders need some answers"

Less work has been done which in itself brings up more red flags,why do less work when you need to get some sort of production going,unless of course there is not going to be any production.

They should change the name of Broken Hills to Broken promises,just so that we all know where we stand.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    Very pleasing to read that electric locomotives are available, with no diesel fumes.
    Hey Jonu, all aboard.

Pull out a gold Crunchie bar, watch and enjoy....https://youtu.be/gIC94gEUuc8

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by steveb View Post
    Still no mention of when they expect production to begin,how can you not know when your first 100t of ore was going to be treated! One of my first questions would be "when can you start our shareholders need some answers"

Less work has been done which in itself brings up more red flags,why do less work when you need to get some sort of production going,unless of course there is not going to be any production.

They should change the name of Broken Hills to Broken promises,just so that we all know where we stand.
    Not much point stockpiling ore when your processing route isn't clear. That appears now to be solved. I'm not happy it took so long either, but onwards and upwards.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Not much point stockpiling ore when your processing route isn't clear. That appears now to be solved.
    Looks like a lot more testwork than a solution to me. Oh, and financing a 'mobile processor'.