sharetrader
Page 722 of 937 FirstFirst ... 222622672712718719720721722723724725726732772822 ... LastLast
Results 7,211 to 7,220 of 9365

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    This thread is an active reflection of the NTL business itself, very little info, and just a joke (to which I have contributed poorly). Gotta keep ourselves amused in troubled times.

It was a few months since I contacted the FMA direct and got "still under investigation, cant comment anymore". Based on the comment that the Chair of the Board wasnt the best at responding to information requests, I would imagine the FMA may face similar issues - that said, the comments here are black and white - whether they were illegal or immoral, we can only guess.
    Golds still in the hole they say - just get it out!!!!
    I am quite happy to be included in the law suit against Mat Hills personal assets when NTL founds.
    He cost me money, well, him and my stupdity beliveing him.
    Should only take as long as Feltex when they valued all their rubbish carpet at full price and floated.

Advanced Member

4.4 M shares "executed" at .3c so far today.

Advanced Member

Keep calm.
    Jonu's on.

100K rescued at .4c now.

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    4.4 M shares "executed" at .3c so far today.
    $411,000 of sellers

$41,000 of buyers
    Last edited by dubya; 14-05-2021 at 04:24 PM. Reason: typed number wrong

Keep calm.
    Jonu's on.

100K rescued at .4c now.

I think that guy with a bid in for one share at one tenth of a cent could be this guy??
    He doesn't own a single share in NTL so maybe he wants to get some 'skin in the game', but doesn't want to risk too much of his NTL Board salary.

NTL Chairman
    Mr Charbel Nader B.com, M App Fin, CA, CTA Chairman and Non-executive Director

( I see he's
    a 'Non-Executive Director of Madman Entertainment' - an apt description for this company )

Mr Nader is an investment banker with extensive experience in corporate finance and strategic advisory and board roles, including experience in mergers and acquisitions project finance. Charbel has worked across a range of industries and has expertise in the finance of capital intensive projects with volatile returns. Charbel was formerly deputy chairman of Aspermont Ltd publisher of the Mining Journal and organiser of the Mines and Money events in Hong Kong, London and Melbourne.Mr Nader was, head of Pitt Capital Partners Melbourne office (a subsidiary of Washington H Soul Pattinson), and founding Chairman of a successful media start up and oversaw its sale to Fairfax Ltd for in excess of $100m. He is Non-Executive Director of Madman Entertainment, distributor of the highly successful New Zealand film The Hunt for the Wilderpeople. He has been a director of gold mining companies with assets in Hungary. Mr Nader is a non executive Director of United Networks Ltd, Chairman Growth Factor Ltd. He has a Bachelor of Commerce and Masters of Applied Finance from the University of Melbourne, is Chartered Accountant and is fellow of the Tax Institute of Australia. First appointed August 24, 2016 and re-elected September 18, 2019

Advanced Member

By the look of it, he's the go to bloke for token appointments to boards that others wont touch.

Nothing token about Charbels renumeration of course.

Legend

By the look of it, he's the go to bloke for token appointments to boards that others wont touch.

Nothing token about Charbels renumeration of course.
    Being on the Board however must pre-qualify for any possible future Shareholder Class Action, along
    with his fellow Boardroom Seat occupiers ..

A few other obvious promoters & supporters of the long trail of 'No Happen" may also have placed themselves
    in the firing line as well ..

Best title change so far!!

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    Best title change so far!!
    I concur.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Being on the Board however must pre-qualify for any possible future Shareholder Class Action, along
    with his fellow Boardroom Seat occupiers ..

A few other obvious promoters & supporters of the long trail of 'No Happen" may also have placed themselves
    in the firing line as well ..
    Punch and Judy back at it again. What an interminable pile of BS this site tolerates.