sharetrader
Page 723 of 936 FirstFirst ... 223623673713719720721722723724725726727733773823 ... LastLast
Results 7,221 to 7,230 of 9358
    Advanced Member

Ah Jonu.
    Everyone seems to agree with your most recent thread title change, CEO under FMA investigation.

I didnt get your drift with the Grift one.

What does it mean?
    Last edited by Getty; 14-05-2021 at 09:29 PM.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Punch and Judy back at it again. What an interminable pile of BS this site tolerates.

You're pretty brave taking on THE WHOLE SITE & almost all of it's members ..

Most here have no difficulty seeing that the mineable has still yet to become mined on any great scale
    Last edited by nztx; 14-05-2021 at 11:19 PM. Reason: add more

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    Punch and Judy back at it again. What an interminable pile of BS this site tolerates.
    I concur

I think the saying for this company is
    If it smells like **** and looks like ****..... Its probably ****.
    Sorry Jonu but its nothing against you if it makes you feel any better ATM is another one I stay away from. But here I am with a crap load of shares in skytv. 😂

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    You're pretty brave taking on THE WHOLE SITE & almost all of it's members ..
    And there we have it in a nutshell. EGO.

Don't over value your own BS nztx. You and a handful of others spend your days getting your jollies from trolling this thread. Vince and his moderators are apparently happy to let it run. which is a shame, as they have trashed the standards of the whole site by doing so.

BTW, you're going to wear out the wink emoji. And I wouldn't rely on it as protection from defamation action either.

Meanwhile, I look forward to further details of the ore processing.

'defamation'.

The CEO was big on that word when he called me one night, pissed. I laughed at him. That would have been 12 months ago now.
    As usual, all puff and no wind. An acquaintance in the know tells me the FMA report is due out next week. I shall stock up my supplies of chips and popcorn.

Advanced Member

Good to see you back to your snapping & snarling best Jonu, making threats and bullying anyone you can to get your own way.

Do you direct any of it to Matt?

Last time you threatened posters with action from the "highest authorities", I oiled up my war surplus Gatling, and have had it trained on the gate 24/7 full alert, in case any suits turn up.

Only trouble is I'm getting cramp in my trigger finger, and running out of Papa Surf's Maxigesic to ease it.

Can you stand me down please?
    Last edited by Getty; 15-05-2021 at 10:39 AM.

Banned

Holy heck there are some pathetic people on this page. I get it... you lost money.. get over it and move on. Better yet go out and find a husband or wife (whatever floats your boat) to actually spend time with instead of being keyboard warriors. Instead of coming here with your dull repetitive comments go do something worthwhile with your life. If you're not holding or not looking to buy then whats the point of you being here and commenting. I used to come to this site to find interesting points of views and discussion points but you are all becoming a rather sad and boring joke

Quote Originally Posted by Tappers12 View Post
    Holy heck there are some pathetic people on this page.
    What are you talking about? Bullish hasnt posted here for nearly 12 months.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by porkandpuha View Post
    What are you talking about? Bullish hasnt posted here for nearly 12 months.
    Thanks for all your originality. I haven't read a comment like that here before! Must have put your big boy pants on today and copied a dozen other people with the one liner