sharetrader
Page 735 of 936 FirstFirst ... 235635685725731732733734735736737738739745785835 ... LastLast
Results 7,341 to 7,350 of 9358
    Membaa

I want you to look at this chart, it's a monthly price chart. There's a 10 bagger in here in the past 5 years. Not sure I could wait 5 years for a 10 bagger with the risks, but it is there. Un-deniable. I can see why this attracts a certain kind of investing / gambling mindset.

Reincarnated Panthera Snow Leopard's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    I want you to look at this chart, it's a monthly price chart. There's a 10 bagger in here in the past 5 years. Not sure I could wait 5 years for a 10 bagger with the risks, but it is there. Un-deniable. I can see why this attracts a certain kind of investing / gambling mindset.
    2021-06-01-NZX-NTL-A.png
    What's with the three Parking signs on the right hand end?
    om mani peme hum

Membaa

Quote Originally Posted by Snow Leopard View Post
    2021-06-01-NZX-NTL-A.png
    What's with the three Parking signs on the right hand end?
    Bearish price pattern warnings. Some bogus software trying to influence chart people?

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lion View Post
    Yep, I fully agree with your full agreeance, PiB. Do we know that Vince muzzled the moaners, Ziggy? I can't see anything about it, but gee, it's so much more pleasant here now.
    PoG at a 6 month high. With the $US and other currencies weakened by all this created money and crypto-currencies looking a bit shaky too, gold could very well fly from here.
    Yes, it does look like someone has silenced all the moaners!

Perhaps Jonu has taught them all how to play Bridge.

I'm very pleased real discussion & pleasant posts have found their voice.

Legend

A nice bounce on this ASX mining company today:

metalstech (MTC)

https://stockhead.com.au/resources/r...gold-intercept

meanwhile still waiting for something tangible & impressive here with NTL

perhaps ASX listed SMI may be nearest we see this side of the ditch with who knows .. maybe another Macraes prospect
    in the future ..
    Last edited by nztx; 01-06-2021 at 11:03 PM.

At the moment it looks like expenses are drastically reduced from last year. Let's say in the coming year they will be about 150,000 a month. The bulk sampling will produce about 180 ounces a month, so approximately 450,000 a month. We don't know what the additional cost of the ore processing will be, hopefully that will be announced if and when the processing route is confirmed. Either way, there won't be a lot of cash left over to do anything meaningful, but it might be the life vest NTL need to stay afloat. So ore processing and kicking off the bulk sampling have to happen soon. Then they have two years to get the consent and raise the money to do proper mining. Talisman deeps needs at least 25 million. So these are major hurdles, and the fact the board have decided to look at a hobby mine and another project in Vanuatu just don't instill me with any confidence gold will be mined in any meaningful way at Talisman any time soon, or ever. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.
    Last edited by Flugenbear; 02-06-2021 at 04:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    At the moment it looks like expenses are drastically reduced from last year. Let's say in the coming year they will be about 150,000 a month. The bulk sampling will produce about 180 ounces a month, so approximately 450,000 a month. We don't know what the additional cost of the ore processing will be, hopefully that will be announced if and when the processing route is confirmed. Either way, there won't be a lot of cash left over to do anything meaningful, but it might be the life vest NTL need to stay afloat. So ore processing and kicking off the bulk sampling have to happen soon. Then they have two years to get the consent and raise the money to do proper mining. Talisman deeps needs at least 25 million. So these are major hurdles, and the fact the board have decided to look at a hobby mine and another project in Vanuatu just don't instill me with any confidence gold will be mined in any meaningful way at Talisman any time soon, or ever. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong.
    Do we have a CEO and board that is capable of turning this around? They need to instil investor confidence and be seen to do what they said they would do. Clearly there is gold in the mine - history and Jorg says so. We require a new board new management and a cornerstone shareholder to make this a success. That in itself is a very big task.

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Do we have a CEO and board that is capable of turning this around? They need to instil investor confidence and be seen to do what they said they would do. Clearly there is gold in the mine - history and Jorg says so. We require a new board new management and a cornerstone shareholder to make this a success. That in itself is a very big task.
    Good question Brain, and I think this is another hurdle to overcome. Although I admit I don't know the board well, I have a mate in the industry and his opinion of the CEO wasn't overly positive. I think from a shareholder perspective it's a pretty easy question to answer based on simple performance. They were well positioned in 2014, but have since failed to kick on, have been poor communicators, and frankly have too little to show over that 7 year period. The strategic review was baffling, nice to have one but I thought it would focus how how to get gold out of Talisman. It seems they must feel this isn't going to happen with their switch to other possibilities. But we are told very little as to the rational behind the thinking. This is the problem I have with them, we are left largely in the dark wondering what the hell is going on. And to me, I will draw the worst possible conclusion from this, that they realize they have hit a brick wall with the Talisman mine. Not to say one day the issues won't be overcome, but I can see why anyone who has been involved with this project over the decades has little to no faith.
    Last edited by Flugenbear; 02-06-2021 at 07:10 PM.

A cursory look through the ratio spent on staff wages and administration, in relation to money spent on actually advancing this project over the last half decade will answer any questions on whether this is a good management team.

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    The bulk sampling will produce about 180 ounces a month.
    how do we know this before the sampling takes place, happy for a link to what i missed along the way!