sharetrader
Page 737 of 937 FirstFirst ... 237637687727733734735736737738739740741747787837 ... LastLast
Results 7,361 to 7,370 of 9365
    Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    Yes we have the power to ultimately have the company fail and that is the most likely outcome. I would much prefer the shareholders to take control and use the remaining money to get to a point where we know for sure if NTL can be a profitable company or if in fact this is a very difficult task and the best option is to close down and not take any more money from the long suffering shareholders. Right now management and board will be continued to be paid until the money runs out and there is nothing we can do about it.
    Attending the AGM might be a good start for you, closing down is something for the board to consider but theres gold in them hills!

Quote Originally Posted by tim23 View Post
    Attending the AGM might be a good start for you, closing down is something for the board to consider but theres gold in them hills!
    I have attended all AGMs since about 2014. I know there is gold in karangahake - it is why I originally invested. After 6 years of watching this company closely and being disappointed by the lack of progress I take a view that the board and management are not up to the task. As to this current board and CEO making the decision to close the company, they will do that when they run out of money.

The only thing the company has achieved is the rehabilitation of the mine. Unfortunately that is of no use if mine access (truck movements per day) limitations of blasting ( one blast event per day) and no current solution to processing the gold. No progress made on a mining permit after the 2 year bulk sampling period runs out. They paid a confidential undisclosed sum for Rahu and that went nowhere.

what I need to know and probably a number of other shareholders need to know is can we reasonably expect this mine to operate? For me that needs to come from a source independent of the current management and board. For me credibility is the big issue.

Great pity really I would have liked to be a shareholder in a profitable gold mining operation.

A lot of volume on the ASX today. No buyers left at 0.3 anymore.

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Flugenbear View Post
    A lot of volume on the ASX today. No buyers left at 0.3 anymore.
    I noticed that. I suspect GBE's 300% rise may have had something to do with it. Traders dumping to jump in over there. GBE announced a Licence to Mine in Africa. Just shows what can happen to low cap stocks when the stars begin to align.

The process for removing a director in New Zealand is relatively simple, and set out clearly in the Companies Act 1993. The default process is to:

1. call a shareholder meeting for the specific purpose of removing the director in question. There can be other purposes but they must appear in the notice of the meeting;
    2. at the meeting, shareholders can remove the director through an ordinary resolution; and
    3. if a majority of shareholders votes in favour of the resolution, it passes and the director‘s removal from their office becomes effective.

https://legalvision.co.nz/business-s...n-new-zealand/

Quote Originally Posted by bucko View Post
    The process for removing a director in New Zealand is relatively simple, and set out clearly in the Companies Act 1993. The default process is to:

1. call a shareholder meeting for the specific purpose of removing the director in question. There can be other purposes but they must appear in the notice of the meeting;
    2. at the meeting, shareholders can remove the director through an ordinary resolution; and
    3. if a majority of shareholders votes in favour of the resolution, it passes and the director‘s removal from their office becomes effective.

https://legalvision.co.nz/business-s...n-new-zealand/
    Easier said than done. Minimum of 3 directors required so if shareholders remove one then there needs to be a replacement. I guess we need to replace a minimum of two directors and the people that put their hand up for the position need to have the necessary skills and experience. The next capital raise will only be successful if there is confidence in the board and management.

Legend

Anyone remember this company that the HGL/NTL camp held an equity interest in & was
    if memory serves correct possibly an in-specie float out some years ago ?

BROKEN HILL PROSPECTING

A reference to ASX listed AMERICAN RARE EARTHS (ARR) via Sharesies brought up link to this BHP website on url under

http://www.bhpl.biz/

A scroll across the site it landed on to BH Prospecting Directors is interesting:

https://www.bhpl.biz/board

Our full time well remunerated NTL CEO seems to be recorded as a Director of the BH-Prospecting in OZ

2018 & 2019 Year:

Link to 2019 BH-Prospecting (OZ) Annual Report

https://static1.squarespace.com/stat...6/02153450.pdf

Page 33:

2019: A$22.5K - not bad hay for Non Exec Director with Audit Chair upgrade

2018 was more rewarding however - A$22.5K plus $25.8 K Share Based plus $50 K Consulting
    & Management Fees

Was a full NTL CEO's Package still being paid while all this was going on ?

Wonder what choice tidbits the BH-Prospecting 2020 & 2021 Year's Annual Reports will reveal ?
    Last edited by nztx; 10-06-2021 at 10:35 PM.

Legend

AMERICAN RARE EARTHS (AU)

2020 FY Annual Report to 30 June 2020:

https://americanrareearths.com.au/wp...ullysigned.pdf

Page 39

2020: A$ 22.5 K including Audit Chair Upgrade plus A$ 93.528 K Consulting & Management Fees

How Good is that ?

but wait there's more..

(retired 24 September 2020)

So will the 2021 ARR Annual Report (when it's published) disclose a further large bundle, perhaps retiring allowance or golden handshake etc ?

Was a full NTL CEO's Package still being paid while all this was going on ?
    Last edited by nztx; 10-06-2021 at 11:29 PM.

Legend

AMERICAN RARE EARTHS (AU)

2021 HY Annual Report to 31 December 2020:

https://americanrareearths.com.au/wp...03/2187839.pdf

Page 18

The ARR HY disclosure is aggregate Fees paid by the outfit - so possibly a dallop out of the A$99.445 K
    (look at the increase in aggregate fees over HY the preceding period - $43.75 K)

Consulting Fees:

Asia Pacific Capital Group – an entity related to M Hill (Resigned 24 September 2020) -

HY 31 December 2020 - A$ 50K

HY 31 December 2019 - A$ 25K

Well this is all rather alarming.
    I guess the NTL CEO has plenty of time on his hands as the last few years not much happening at NTL. But it just highlights how well overpaid he is for what he does.
    But I'm sure he was doing this extra work in the weekend right?