sharetrader
Page 741 of 937 FirstFirst ... 241641691731737738739740741742743744745751791841 ... LastLast
Results 7,401 to 7,410 of 9365

Lots of technical stuff in there and spin but in reality I think they are kicking the can down the road.

Advanced Member

If this highly prospective ring of fire is about to put a fire in NTL's ring, then it begs a few questions.

Why are Canterbury letting it slip through their fingers?

Why do so many Vanuatu's come to NZ to pick apples, when all they need to do is stroll into their valleys with their buckets and spades?

Will the accounts be ring fenced?

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post
    If this highly prospective ring of fire is about to put a fire in NTL's ring, then it begs a few questions.

Why do so many Vanuatu's come to NZ to pick apples, when all they need to do is stroll into their valleys with their buckets and spades?

and the really big question why isnt there any gold from the Coromandel mine yet
    For clarity, nothing I say is advice....

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Getty View Post

As far as I can make out, the Vanuatu purchase is to seed the Coromandel Gold spinoff, which should be an earner for NTL holders. Once it is parceled off I guess it makes it "ringfenced".

This is the sort of thing Matt Hill loves doing. I would much prefer his energies were utilised in speeding up the securing of the processing site and getting the commercial agreement in place to process ore. He and the Board have been far too long in identifying a processing route. It appears they now have. The Annual Report suggests this is imminent which should put a legitimate rocket under the share price.

Matt Hill and the Board need to deliver, and promptly.

...and the NTL clown car continues its slow chug-chug along. Whack 'er into 2nd, Matt.

I go back to business fundamentals:
    Why is Canterbury selling?
    Why did NTL manage to win the bid for Vanuatu when it is a junior "explorer" - best fit? best price?
    Why with the NTL share price so low, has no "gold producer" snapped up NTL as a bargain purchase?
    All feels like a gamble to me.

Why has FMA not made a finding yet?

Discl: not holding at the moment, but hoping someone gets their 10 bagger.

Membaa

Given the rhetoric here that often goes beyond company performance and directly attacks the incumbents, I thought this was an interesting headline in NBR today.

"Sharemarket tweeter can’t hide secret source, court rules"

Twitter user Stock Swami is being sued for defamation by mineral investor Tolga Kumova.

Quote Originally Posted by Baa_Baa View Post
    Given the rhetoric here that often goes beyond company performance and directly attacks the incumbents, I thought this was an interesting headline in NBR today.

"Sharemarket tweeter can’t hide secret source, court rules"
    Twitter user Stock Swami is being sued for defamation by mineral investor Tolga Kumova.
    Hill has threatened me with defamation before. As if I give a flying. I'm still awaiting the paperwork.

Legend

The forward plan may see NTL & it's Spinout both coming knocking on the door for a handout
    to pay Salaries etc ..

Will two lots of Exec Salaries & Support services be being paid out when the spinout scheme
    orchestrates itself upon the captive stakeholders ?

Any guesses on who the likely benefactors of any 'hatch another listed enterprise job' are likely to be ?

Any guesses on whether the job will then self replicate itself further into more similar hatchlings after that,
    each with similar hand outstretched for support tendencies ?

What was the carrot being dangled again for all this multiplication ?

Are any 'projects' flying or shovel ready yet ?

What are their lead times to producing the gold ?

In Covid times most can imagine that everything must be in place for Vanuatu to start digging itself with no
    outside help ..

or is there a vast trove of small print, conditions another 10 years cashflow projections
    and forward Cap Raise precis plans etc buried under a rock somewhere ?

I wonder why Talisman hasn't been 'farmed out' as happens in OZ & elsewhere ?

Perhaps not much interest or NTL may have to pay to get participants onboard ?
    Last edited by nztx; 06-07-2021 at 07:30 PM.

Advanced Member

Methinks that when those outstretched hands arrive begging, they will be told to "go forth and multiply!"