sharetrader
Page 753 of 935 FirstFirst ... 253653703743749750751752753754755756757763803853 ... LastLast
Results 7,521 to 7,530 of 9348

Oh dear. Oh dear oh dear.
    Chips..popcorn...💥

Advanced Member

Rotten eggs, tomatoes and bananas to throw at the passing parade.

Certainly about time!!! I feel sorry for the people who continue to be sucked in by this company, and for those who lost money believing the bull****.

As I said in a post the day before yesterday:

fiefdom

/ˈfiːfdəm/

noun

1. a territory or sphere of operation controlled by a particular person or group.

Some people pronounce 'th' like 'f'.

(I hope someone gets that )

Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    That response was from the chairman of the board not Matt. After reading the response my view that the total board should be replaced has been reinforced and of course There in lies the problem who would take this on.

The prospects for NTL do not look good. Investors may get some money back if this ends in a class action but we can only expect cents in the dollar in the very distant future.
    lol, i'd be thrilled to get cents rather than the current parts of cents we are trading at.

A vote of no confidence in the board and management. I certainly will be giving my proxy votes to NZSA.

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by Dlownz View Post
    I like how he blsmes sharetrader for his actions. Classic actions of a crook. Blame everyone else and don't take responsibility for their actions
    That's dead right & just who is behind the mouthpiece making the NTL Releases ? Could that be HILL vetting it as well ?

Where was the Chairman hiding while all this was going on ?

Is he not aware of Recommended Governance guidelines ?

If he sides with the the sort of conduct the CEO has allegedly been up to, then is he even qualified to be a Director
    or NTL Chairman ?

Time for Shareholders to start considering a Class Action for Losses they have incurred to nail Hill's Butt to the wall properly ?

What has been seen for the nearing $500K a year shelled out by NTL over the past 10 years ?

As an indirect beneficial well diluted STAKEHOLDER - Matt - your behaviour is UNACCEPTABLE in
    any circumstances & everyone is entitled to see considerably better from you.

As for Mr Nader - yours may not be much better with this going on under your nose .. then trying to pass the buck for this sort of conduct too ..

Who knows - many Corner Dairies operating as small companies may be able to display a fair bit better governance than has been seen in this instance ..

NTL has certainly provided a Generous Lifestyle for it's CEO over the duration while Stakeholders have been pinged for a constant stream of Cap Raises, with very little (if not Negative overall) Value Added as translated into SP being seen in return ..
    Last edited by nztx; 12-08-2021 at 12:40 PM.

Boom.

I cant see in the post when this may make it to court - did I miss it? Open court room?

Advanced Member

Looks like Jonu's tip truck has been working.

Nearly 14M shares sold at.3c

Retraction. Jonu advises 13/8/21 he was not selling.
    Last edited by Getty; 13-08-2021 at 10:35 AM.

Potentially that bid for 1 share at $0.001 may be rather generous offer!!

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Potentially that bid for 1 share at $0.001 may be rather generous offer!!
    I always thought it was yours Landyman Brokerage will be a killer

I think there will be a lot of shareholders lying on a couch in a darkened room with a cold compress on their foreheads wondering how the f did they get themselves into this position and then, why the f didn't they bail out some time ago.

Hard lesson to learn, but there's still a small escape door at 0.003 and 0.002. The SPP will fail, and then when the moneys gone, so will Hill and the NTL Board.

A company in liquidation and no one to run it.

Outside thinking.

Good to see NZSA firm response as detailed in this article from Interest.co.nz

NZSA looking forward to NTL's 22 Sept ASM. GLH.

"As always, NZSA has been supporting retail shareholders to ensure that their concerns are heard by the NTL Board and to advocate for board changes to support governance improvement. Today’s announcement by the FMA vindicates the position taken by NZSA and the group of concerned shareholders."