sharetrader
Page 755 of 935 FirstFirst ... 255655705745751752753754755756757758759765805855 ... LastLast
Results 7,541 to 7,550 of 9348

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Just keep it simple and factual - NTL - court case (and SPP) pending. Hill may be in the clear with his posts here, time will tell. As for whether NTL has a future - who knows, would be a shame for it to fail, but thats business, as one who has believed, been concerned, then become a doubter, its hard to watch.
    Good title - we should run with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    Just keep it simple and factual - NTL - court case (and SPP) pending. Hill may be in the clear with his posts here, time will tell. As for whether NTL has a future - who knows, would be a shame for it to fail, but thats business, as one who has believed, been concerned, then become a doubter, its hard to watch.
    100% factual. A good suggestion to start but with better wording?

NTL - High Court proceedings underway against the CEO (and Director) for market manipulation.

Quote Originally Posted by Weta View Post
    100% factual. A good suggestion to start but with better wording?

NTL - High Court proceedings underway against the CEO (and Director) for market manipulation.
    Too wordy - stick with Landyman’s it is short and flags both concerns

I'd like to hear from Jonu on the matter. Jonu..come in.

Advanced Member

Yes Jonu, where are you in our time of need?

Seems the CEO has more than likely breached one of NTL's policies as well, unless the CEO had received board approval to do so in the first instance?

"The Board has directed that no member of staff or the board should post on any online forum without prior board approval and anyone who represents the company must clearly state that they are a representative of the Company."

As for the second instance, he has rather clearly breached the policy.

"The Board has directed that no member of staff or the board should post on any online forum without prior board approval and anyone who represents the company must clearly state that they are a representative of the Company."

http://www.newtalismangoldmines.co.n...cation-policy/

Why hasn't NTL as a company acted as of yet. Doesn't the rest of the board understand they too are under the microscope?

Guru

And just like that I'm back.
    I was (permanently supposedly) banned a few days ago without reason and couldn't even read this thread as a non-logged in. Now the ban has disappeared.

Re a thread title change....NOTE....the action is against Matt Hill not NTL. That also means Matt picks up his own legal bills.

I will be very careful as to commenting. I will say this.

I have been nominated to stand for the Board.

I fully endorse the stance of the NZSA as declared by Oliver Mander.

I am extremely disappointed in the response to the proceedings from Charbel Nader. The board should be conducting its own employment related process establishing whether the CEO has the ability to continue in his role, particularly as the company has expressed a desire to Cap Raise. To say the company needs to await the outcome of Court proceedings is a cop out. The Chair can ask his own questions of the CEO.

Probably enough said from me at the moment. But I reiterate my support of the NZSA's efforts to bring about change in governance standards at NTL.

Guru

Oh BTW, in response to Getty speculating that I was selling yesterday.....no I wasn't. Such comments are most unhelpful.

Advanced Member

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    I was (permanently supposedly) banned a few days ago without reason and couldn't even read this thread as a non-logged in. Now the ban has disappeared.

Re a thread title change....NOTE....the action is against Matt Hill not NTL. That also means Matt picks up his own legal bills.

I am extremely disappointed in the response to the proceedings from Charbel Nader. The board should be conducting its own employment related process establishing whether the CEO has the ability to continue in his role, particularly as the company has expressed a desire to Cap Raise. To say the company needs to await the outcome of Court proceedings is a cop out. The Chair can ask his own questions of the CEO.

Probably enough said from me at the moment. But I reiterate my support of the NZSA's efforts to bring about change in governance standards at NTL.
    Full marks for standing Staunch, and making yourself available Jonu.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post

All the best with your nomination to the board. And that was a good statement that you just made. I am sure many shareholders will give you their support.
    Last edited by Brain; 13-08-2021 at 10:31 AM.