sharetrader
Page 760 of 936 FirstFirst ... 260660710750756757758759760761762763764770810860 ... LastLast
Results 7,591 to 7,600 of 9358
    Guru

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    It'll be the best free entertainment in town.
    Unless you are a shareholder, then it's probably cost you a bit.....

Quote Originally Posted by dubya View Post
    If this was released today you'd think mining has commenced according to the heading.

https://www.nzx.com/announcements/324144

It was released almost exactly three years ago.
    Yeah give yourselves a pat on the back NTL for all the self serving rhetorical crap that's been released over the last few years.

Bullish is a class act aye? Just the sort of guy you want running a publicly listed company!!
    I think it'll be worth a trip to Auckland when Hill goes to trial (unless he pleads guilty - then it'll only be for sentencing).
    It'll be the best free entertainment in town.
    I remember that announcement well. I thought that at last we had got somewhere and that NTL were about to generate some cash. I had been invested for 5 years at that point and thought we the long suffering shareholders were about to be rewarded. Absolutely nothing eventuated.

If Hill goes to trial I will be attending. It will be interesting to hear the defence argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bluemanarc View Post
    Looks like the mines failures are all due to shareholders, and not Matt
    Re:Bullish's post - I'm illiterate

AGM still scheduled for the 29th of September - havent heard any different.

Will be fun for sure. Price pressure on, with sellers mounting at $0.003.

Jonu, are you allowed to tell us anything about the Board nominations?

Guru

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post
    AGM still scheduled for the 29th of September - havent heard any different.

Will be fun for sure. Price pressure on, with sellers mounting at $0.003.

Jonu, are you allowed to tell us anything about the Board nominations?
    All I am aware of is that there were a number of nominees. I don't know who or how many.

I got this from the Chair Charbel Nader after I requested a lengthy list of materials for due diligence. The materials were declined on the basis that all nominees should have access to the same information, and to that end a pack would be sent out shortly to all nominees. In the interim I was referred to the Company Announcements. Nothing has been forthcoming since, more than 3 weeks later.

I also wrote to the Auditor last week asking for clarification around the growth in stockpiled ore. I got a reply from Mr Nader effectively saying (paraphrasing) the amount involved wouldn't normally interest the Auditor and that he was surprised at my concentration upon it. Mr Nader has not yet made any explanation as to how the stockpile growth (my estimation approx 1075 tonnes growth) was graded or quantified for valuation. Nor has he yet explained how it is a Mining company that is not extracting grows its stockpile. I also queried whether such growth in stockpile should have triggered the Bulk Sampling Consent. Not moving it off site may be a factor here, but then if it hasn't been carted, how did they quantify it?

I have copied my correspondence to the appropriate parties at NZX and they have acknowledged it. It is my expectation that the matter should be clarified before any Cap Raise.

wow Jonu, good info - very interesting - guessing you may have to sign a NDA before you receive any info - though maybe its all publicly available.

4 weeks isnt a long time to review docs - I wish you well, and pleased to hear you are trying to hold them to account.

Quote Originally Posted by jonu View Post
    All I am aware of is that there were a number of nominees. I don't know who or how many.

I got this from the Chair Charbel Nader after I requested a lengthy list of materials for due diligence. The materials were declined on the basis that all nominees should have access to the same information, and to that end a pack would be sent out shortly to all nominees. In the interim I was referred to the Company Announcements. Nothing has been forthcoming since, more than 3 weeks later.

I also wrote to the Auditor last week asking for clarification around the growth in stockpiled ore. I got a reply from Mr Nader effectively saying (paraphrasing) the amount involved wouldn't normally interest the Auditor and that he was surprised at my concentration upon it. Mr Nader has not yet made any explanation as to how the stockpile growth (my estimation approx 1075 tonnes growth) was graded or quantified for valuation. Nor has he yet explained how it is a Mining company that is not extracting grows its stockpile. I also queried whether such growth in stockpile should have triggered the Bulk Sampling Consent. Not moving it off site may be a factor here, but then if it hasn't been carted, how did they quantify it?

I have copied my correspondence to the appropriate parties at NZX and they have acknowledged it. It is my expectation that the matter should be clarified before any Cap Raise.
    Clearly the Auditor needs to be replaced along with Nader.

Hey, well done, jonu for asking these questions! These matters should have been clear in the last report, but they certainly were not.
    Our chairman is going to struggle to answer some of them, I feel.
    The NZSA (shareholders association) would be interested in this also.

Again, well done - we shareholders have every right to know what's going on with our company - don't give up!

PS - absolutely, Brain.
    Last edited by Lion; 30-08-2021 at 06:49 PM.

Has anyone got any ideas why Nader would not have been paid the $40,000?

Response to Queries.pdf
    Last edited by dubya; 30-08-2021 at 08:50 PM.

Legend

Good on you - Jonu doing your homework on NTL for the potential role

Stakeholders need someone on the Board prepared to ask the difficult questions
    and thoroughly interrogate what is going on