sharetrader
Page 764 of 939 FirstFirst ... 264664714754760761762763764765766767768774814864 ... LastLast
Results 7,631 to 7,640 of 9383

Quote Originally Posted by Landyman View Post

Just my opinion. I hope Jonu does get on Board, just so that we might see some "truths" come out. With my glass half empty, would think the Board wont want him on, and will just pull in a friendly. Dont forget about the Director who left quietly - in Covid times when all Board meetings are done remotely, why would you leave? Maybe good reasons, maybe he had scrupples.

Fun times, AGM soon. Gold in them hills - just get it out!!
    I agree. I suspect that the director that resigned did have scruples and it is probably the same reason that Wayne Chowles resigned.

Jonu is up for some resistance from the board for sure but hopefully the shareholders will vote strongly in his favour. I have said it before all of the board needs to be replaced and Jonu is a good start.
    Hopefully 2 board members come up for re election and shareholders can deal to both of them and the auditor. At that point shareholders will begin to understand what’s going wrong with the company.

Guru

Meanwhile GBR in Aust hit 3 mts @ 150g/T ( 5 oz / T ! ) and there is more.
    Last edited by whatsup; 03-09-2021 at 10:41 AM.

Trading halt for capital raise.
    Maybe one day a halt might be for something positive.
    That trader with the 2m bid might be pleased it wasn't fulfilled prior to the halt. Same with the sellers. Let's see.
    Last edited by haewai; 10-09-2021 at 03:05 PM.

Legend

Interesting from NZX "Stop Play" announcement

"NTL has requested the trading halt while it finalises further details in connection with its capital raising signalled on 30 July 2021, following consideration of feedback from some shareholders and completion of associated negotiations."

Initially planned Cap Raise SP may have been slightly embarrassing for NTL

or more likely looking like a Monumentally GREAT FAIL if it continued unaddended..

Could having a CEO onboard who is the target for a FMA Red Hot poker being waved at him be yet another ?

That's after the Stakeholders give the CEO a right royal roasting for NOTHING MUCH ACHIEVED
    over a long duration , on the back of large lengthy past trail of CAP Raises to mostly among other things
    keep the Coffee & Tea flowing in the Office, and a part time CEO on full time rewards package overseeing
    a further portfolio of new distant unfunded dreams for more future rinse, repeat & dilution exercises ..
    Last edited by nztx; 10-09-2021 at 03:23 PM.

Late Friday afternoon. Hmmm. Sort of thing Jacinda and Co do when ducking and diving/ announcement dump.

Legend

Why hasn't the CEO Stepped down - with the FMA taking Court action against him ?

Because he's innocent don't cha know and once proven he will have a field day chasing all those dirty defamers of his good name. //

Quote Originally Posted by nztx View Post
    Why hasn't the CEO Stepped down - with the FMA taking Court action against him ?
    Cos there's still money in the coffers for him to use up to pay his $1,000 plus per day ($7,000 plus per week!) salary.
    It's the best 'sinecure' job I know of

http://nzx-prod-s7fsd7f98s.s3-websit...496/351331.pdf

I love this thread. Its better than any TV you could watch

Guru

Wouldn't Miss It for the World agh dabs